Game Time

Our Love Is Strong - No One Will Brake It Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s POV






 

 

 

Wow she is so beautiful, she has this sweet smile that can melt you and she’s cute when she smiles like she is. How can someone be this beautiful. She’s perfect. I just met her and I think I have fallen in love already, is this what people call love at fight sight. I wonder if this is how it feels when you fall in love and find the right person you know the one you know you’ll marry. I think she is the one. Is not only her beauty but I feel she is kind and sweet.

 

“Amber?” Yes? “Well….. umm do you want to…. play in my team? I mean you don’t have to if you don’t want to but I’ll love it if you were in my team.” Sure, why don’t we all form a team. You, your friend myself and Yuri. We have enough to play a match with those guys over there. I said as I motioned to a few guys and girls standing on the other side of the field.

 

“Oh I know those guys, well some of them. I’ll go ask if they want to play with us.” 

 

Ok I’ll tell Yuri. Will wait at the field for you on the red one. “I’ll be right back.”

 

“Hey bro where is Tzuyu going?” Oh she went to ask those guys over there if they want to play a game with us. That way will all be in the same team. “Oh, nice.” Yeah, she will be right back. She knows a few of them so it’s ok I guess. But all I’m happy is that she asked me to be in her team. She must like me.

“That’s cool, but take things slow you know I don’t want you to get hurt.” I know. She just make me smile even if she’s just being herself. “Will talk later now let’s get warm up we don’t want to pull a muscle.” You’re right I don’t want to hurt any muscles.

 

So we warmed up. Did some stretches and did a few laps.

 

“Oh where are my manners, this is Yoona bro, Yoona this is Amber”

 

It’s nice to meet you Yoona. “Likewise, I heard so much about you.” I hope it’s good. “Oh it is, Yuri mentioned some good things about you and well some funny things. But I won’t tell Tzuyu.” Hahah ok thanks I’m sure he told you what happened at our school dance. “Yes he did. It’s funny but cute.”

 

Yeah, let’s talk about this some other time. I don’t want Tzuyu to know what happened until I tell her and until I tell you the whole story because I know this poba didn’t tell you the whole story nor the right story, he always makes others think I did that on purpose to make people laugh. “Ok well I will hold you to that.” Promise I will tell you.

 

“What are you guys talking about that’s so funny?” Tzuyu said as she walked to where we are standing.


 

Halfway through the game we were tied 5-5 as the game progressed I started to notice that one of the guys was getting aggressive with the girls here playing on both teams. But what really got me mad is we he pushed Tzuyu and she fell to the ground hurting her hand in the process.

 

What the hell is your problem dumb . Why did you push her?! If you don’t remember this is a friendly match.

“She got on my way. It’s her fault she should deal with it.”

 

Apologize Don’t you see she’s hurt. Then go you won’t keep playing with us. ing .

I said as I helped Tzuyu get on her feet. She leaned on me as it looks like she hurt her foot as well.

 

Are you ok? “I’m fine, my left foot just hurts a bit and my left hand hurts” Let me take a look at it. “I’m fine just continue playing I’ll sit out for a bit.” She said as she tried to walk but she almost fell on the ground and I could tell her foot hurt more then she was letting me know.

“ this I’m leaving.” The guy said as he pushed me to the ground as I was helping Tzuyu out. Which made me and Tzuyu fall.

What is it with you and pushing?! I said as I went to help Tzuyu out. She looked in pain even more than before.

“I can do what I want now off.” That stupid guys said as he was about to leave but before he could I punched him in the face and didn’t stop until Yuri had to stop me.

 

“Amber stop it, don’t get low to his level. He’s no work it.” Yuri said as he pulled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter