Chapter 3

My Ex [YoonFany Version]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

Tiffany  was looking at the girl in front of her. Yes this is the day. The day for her to know what was the real reason of sudden disappearance of Im Yoona, her ex. Tiffany can feel the tension in the air. With jut looking to Yoona, she can say that the latter was feeling uneasy for this talk. It was a starring battle for the two. No one dared to speak and break the awkwardness and silence between them.

"This is your order ma'am." The waiter git the right timing to break the starting battle, as she put the orders in the table. The waiter take a bow after doing his task. Then another awkwardness again, but this time Yoona decided to talk.

"Do you want me to state the issue directly or we will eat first?" Yoona give the rights to choose to Tiffany. 

Yoona closes her eyes, then she open it. A sigh feels the silent air. "I remember when I went to see you that day I went to your house. You told me that I choose Taeyeon over you. I don't know who was in charge on making that story and I don't know where that came from. Tell the person who told you that he or she was a good on story making. She or he can publish her own book." Yoona started her statement.

"So you didn't choose Taeyeon over me? So what is your own side of story? Prove me that you are not the same like the person who told me the latter reason. Prove me that the story you will tell was oh so true and not another part of such novels you or I read." Tiffany  says coldly. Don't expect too much about her, this two years wasn't in good term yet.

"I am not telling any story that can be pick in so many novels, but I am here as Im Yoona who will tell you the truth behind all those lies." Yoona old her ex. The expression on Tiffany's face change a little.

"I didn't intentionally break your trust, the sittuation got out of hand that even me can't control it." Yoona answered in her so serious tone. Tiffany looks at her. "Then tell me the exact thing." Tiffany says.

"Do you remember the day after graduation?" Yoona asked with a bitter smile on her lips. Her eyes was saying that she was remiscing the past. "How can I not remember that? That was the same day you told me that you will stay in Korea, and we will both look for the auditing firm we like if we both pass the exam." Tiffany says coldly.

"Three months after that was our exam, after a month the result says that we both pass the exam. I was really happy that time that finally I can work. Work with my girlfriend and find the best auditing firm that we can work with, but then reality hits me on what happened after graduation. My world crumbled down and my dream was with it. After passing the exam, a week after I left without saying anything." Yoona told Tiffany. The latter was giving her the confused look. Tiffany doesn't really know what Yoona was trying to say. "What do you mean?" Tiffany change the tone of her voice.

The day finally come where all of Accouncy students waited. It was the day where another stage if life was waiting for them. Tiffany was really happy that time. Her girlfriend hug her. "Congrats to us honey. Are you ready for the job hunting?" Yoona asked her girlfriend.

"FYI, it was a review for the board exam first."  Tiffany corrected her girlfriend. Yoona giggle. Then she kiss her girlfriend. Tiffany slap her in shoulder. "Why did you do that? What if mom and dad see us?" Tiffany complain. That time their relationship was still a secret to Jessica's parents. "I am sorry." Yoona uses her aegyo.

 

 

 

Yoona was in her way to their car. Her dad was behind her walking side by side with her mom. Yoona feel the place spinning. Her knees are being weak, the next thing she know the white room greeted her as she open her eyes. There her parents and cousin Tiffany looking worried face.

"What happened?" Yoona asked. "The doctor says that you collapse due to exhaustion. You spent too much time studying before graduation day come. So you got fatigue." Hyoyeon her bestfriend explained. Her parents nodded in agreement. 

Then there the doctors come then they talk to her parents. Yoona just look at them while talking. Then she remembers her girlfriend.


"What happened? Is that the reason why you didn't come to our date that night?" Tiffany asked feeling surprised of what she heard. Yoona nodded.

Tiffany was waiting quietly to the restaurant where Yoona told her to go. She was really excited that night, it was also their little celebration after graduating. She keeps on looking at her clock because it was late, but Yoona wasn't around still. She went to the powder room so many times, but her girlfriend was still nowhere to be found.

She got annoyed with her girlfriend. She call the girl, but just long ring and directed to voice message. She left the restaurant because she was waiting there for so long. Her foot brings her to the park where Yoona and her meet. Tiffany sigh, she was disappointed with her girlfriend. In the trance if spacing out a phone ring waken her up.


Yoona keeps on straining on going out of her hospital room, but the doctor didn't allow her, especially her parents and Hyoyeon. Yoona topd then that Tiffany was waiting for her, but they suggested that they can call Tiffany for her. Yoona decline it this time. She doesn't want to make her girlfriend worry, so she decided to give the girl a call that she suddenly didn't allow by her parents to go to out of their house because they will left.

"I can go there Yoongie, I thought you just ditch me." Tiffany says in the other line. Yoona looks at her sleeping cousin on the couch, her parents were gone home. "No it is fine. You should go home now. It was late too, where are you?" Yoona asked worriedly.

"I am still in the park." The simple words tell many things to Yoona. "I am sorry." That were the only words that Yoona can utter. She knows that Tiffany only went to the park when she was disappointed.
"No I am fine. I must stay here for sometime then I will go home. Bye Yoongie." Tiffany says and the next thing Yoona knows. The call was ended.

Yoona sigh. She looks at her bestfriends again. She look a her hands where dextrose was attached. "She needs me." Yoona told herself. She removed the syringe that was connected to her, and silently left the room. Beside the park was just near the hospital, it won't take so much time to reach the place.

Yoona saw the silhouette of her lovely girlfriend sitting on the park bench. She can hear sobs coming from the girl's place. Yoona's heart sank. The last thing she wants was to hurt her girlfriend. She hate times that she was the reason of girl's breaking.

But before she reach Tiffany Taeyeon came and kiss her. She immediately push TaeYeon away. 

"What are you doing?" Yoona asked.

"Shss. She will hear us."

"Stop it!" Yoona Taeyeon. The midget cover . The next thing she know she was in hospital bed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter