[T] SuJuNumbaOneFan

Di'amon CASTLE | BATCH 3 | REQUEST LIST

SuJuNumbaOneFan (Mar 25, 2016 02:59:32) says: [TRAILER FORM]
Author: SuJuNumbaOneFan
Author's profile: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/809467
Story TITLE: Love has Nothing to do with It
Story link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/889878
Description: It's been years since the Super Junior pack has had an omega come of age. In fact, it's been since the head alpha took his mate. That was over ten years ago. No one knows why, but omegas are becoming harder to find and less likely to survive. That's why it surprised the entire pack when a weak and small omega stumbled into their lands, seeking refuge and protection. Something they willingly gave- for a price. When he came of age, he would become a true member of the pack. He'd be mated.
Ryeowook didn't have any other choice. It was agree to their terms, or continue to flee the pack that was ruthlessly hunting him. His father was never a kind man, and he would have preferred to see the omega dead before happily mated. So obvious it was, he put out a death wish on his own son. Ryeowook had no other choice. He needed this pack, and they needed him. But it was still several years until his first heat when he made this choice.
Now, he's reached the point of coming of age. Nervous and feeling alone once more, Ryeowook is left to face the choices of his past. The biggest question is - did he make the right choice or should he have turned and ran as fast as he could? For he is the last omega the Super Junior pack has. And everyone is willing to fight for him.
How do you imagine your trailer: Kind of dark and teasing. Clearly romance, but as to who actually gets the omega, no one knows.
Video links: there's some good wolves bits in this- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqkjgXHOrVU, as for any images of super junior or ryeowook, I'll leave those up to the creator
Genre: Chaptered, SupernaturalAU, wolfAU, [part 1]

xSuJuNumbaOneFan (Mar 25, 2016 03:00:00) says: [part 2]Rated: M (though the trailer can be non-rated if needed)
Quote(if any): "He who owns the babe, owns the omega."
General feels: Dark Romance (?), supernatural
Characters: Kim Ryeowook, Super Junior- Ot15 (Park Jungsoo [Leeteuk], Kim Heechul, Han Geng, Kim Jongwoon [Yesung], Kim Youngwoon [Kangin], Shin Donghee [Shindong], Lee Sungmin, Lee Hyukjae [Eunhyuk], Zhou Mi, Choi Siwon, Lee Donghae, Kim Kibum, Cho Kyuhyun, and Henry Lau)
Words you want in the trailer: 'The time has finally come' 'Someone will get to claim him' 'he who owns the babe, owns the omega'
Song: https://soundcloud.com/jenyfer-akuma/super-junior-opera
Trailer designer: Lysander (or anyone else who would like to try!)
Have you paid, subs and upvoted?: Yes, yes and yes
Password: Shadow