Matter No More?

The Angel's Gate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope you enjoy! 

“You are still putting too much strength in your hand.” That voice...It was way too familiar, but couldn’t be, could it? Ga Eul pushed away her thoughts and looked up to the figure whom called out to her. Shock took over her as she stood up instantly. 

“ Yi Jung Sunbae…” Oh how Yi Jung missed that name, especially since it came from Ga Eul’s mouth, her soft angelic voice, caused his signature smile to appear without any thought, “hi.” Was all that left his mouth as he raised his hand and waved for a quick second, this was definitely much more awkward than he imagined during his flight back home. 

“Who are you? Are you our teacher’s friend?” A small boy questioned as he looked at Yi Jung. Before Yi Jung could answer a little girl sitting next to Ga Eul stood with curiosity, “Mister, did you come from overseas by any chance?” 

“Oh. How did you know?” Yi Jung mentally palm slapped his face, did Jun Pyo accidently reveal his secret of going out of state to the media? Gosh that Shinhwa Heir was terrible at keeping secrets. 

“Then did you come from Sweden?” Yi Jung bit back his lip, he didn’t want to throw a fit in front of the kids, but he was definitely going to teach Jun Pyo a lesson about keeping secrets soon as he meets him. But for now he needed to keep his cool, bringing out his signature smile once again, Yi Jung replied, “little miss you sure are amazing.” 

The little girl clapped her hands together in joy, “then you are him. Our teacher said that her boyfriend was there-” before she could finish her sentence Ga Eul shushed her placing her hand over the little girl’s mouth for only a second as she whispered in her ear, “you can’t tell him.” Yi Jung couldn’t help but smile so brightly, ‘ah Ga Eul, you truly drive me crazy, and I love you for that.’ Now all that was left was to say that to her personally. It was going to be hard, but it had to be done, especially after 1,000 no 1,001 times of practice in front of the mirror, he was sure he was ready to finally confess.

“Ready to go?” Yi Jung approached Ga Eul as all the kids had left with their parents and Ga Eul was gathering her stuff. 

“You were waiting for me?” Ga Eul asked, grabbing her bag and locking the door before heading out as Yi Jung followed allowing her to close the door behind her. 

“No I was testing the kids to see which one I could adopt.” Yi Jung cocked his head towards Ga Eul as she hit his shoulder lightly, “you haven’t changed at all.” 

“Were you expecting me to change?” Yi Jung questioned but in response he received silence. Silence enveloped the empty hallway they walked through. Ga Eul fumbled with her hands as she smiled slightly. 

“I mean you did go overseas, they have different rules, or no rules at all, and different ways of greetings. Also there must have been so many pretty girls there too and…” As the last few words reached Yi Jung’s ear, he stopped, everything that Ga Eul said afterwards was a mumble to his ears. 

“It must be fun being in a new country being a free ma-” Ga Eul yelped with shock as she was pulled back with press

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter