I'm Fine! Sweet Cheesus!

Too Sweet - My Stubborn Sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin woke up not so perfectly well today, accompanied with an inflamed nose and a scratchy throat.

‘Am I going to be sick?’ Jimin thought, body feeling sluggish and heavy.

But Jimin easily shrugged it off thinking that, ‘Nah, the air in the room must be dry. I should sleep with a humidifier later then, if I could. I can’t possibly be sick.’ Jimin sighed and scanned his shared room for his roommates who are Taehyung and Hoseok, turns out he is alone.

‘Huh, they must have woke up earlier than me. Rare.’ He chuckled at the thought, slightly wincing at his sore throat.

Jimin quickly took a warm bath and went down to the kitchen after. He is greeted by s a good morning and teases him for waking up later than Yoongi, earning a worried glance at him by the older. It is a rare chance indeed, and the older frowned at that still giving Jimin a worried glance.

Jimin just feigned an awkward laugh, “Haha, yea, Yoongi hyung must have rubbed off on me.”

“Eyy, you two lovebirds are switching personalities already, how cute.” Hoseok cooed, elbowing Yoongi who only glared at him with a scoff.

Jimin ignored the comment and continued searching the fridge for his emergency honey juice for his throat.

The other members didn’t notice as they busily ate their breakfast, they were pretty sure that it will be a while before they get to eat again, today is a hectic day after all, but what’s new anyway? They have been busy since their debut.

Jimin was still being his chirpy bubbly self, albeit the occasional sniffles and slight grunting. He silently thanked the heavens that they were not having a live stage performance or else his vocals would sound dire.

They were currently having a photoshoot for a magazine and a mini interview on the side. With the help of makeup and good lighting, his complexion looked perfect, no trace of him feeling under the weather.

But starting from the unusual morning, Yoongi kept on eyeing and checking Jimin with every chance he got, so Jimin’s slight discomfort didn’t go unnoticed by the older.

“Jiminie.” Yoongi called out once the younger was finished with his turn on the photoshoot.

“Yes hyung?” Jimin beamed at his boyfriend showing him his perfect smile and crescent eyes, curious why he called him out.

“Jimin, are you sure you’re feeling okay?” Yoongi inquired while caressing Jimin’s soft cheek.

Jimin looked at him weird, “Hyung, you’ve been asking me that since earlier. I tell you, I feel fine. See?” Jimin flexed his arms, trying to show his hyung he was fine. Though he felt guilty to lie, he didn’t want to worry Yoongi because of him, the older was stressing enough with his work, and he didn’t want to add to him as a burden.

“Aish, this kid…fine, but you have to tell me when your sniffles and sore throat worsen, okay?” Yoongi patted Jimin’s head and handed him a warm can of honey tea. Jimin’s heart swelled, ‘He noticed?’ and stared at the warm can on his hands.

“Suga! It’s your turn now!” their manager called for the elders’ attention.

“Coming!” Yoongi shouted back, and bid Jimin with a kiss on the forehead. “Rest, okay? I’ll be back once I finished.” Jimin blushed and nodded, sitting on the nearby bench and decided to watch his lover do his photoshoot while sipping his tea.

‘Sweet.’ Jimin thought. Smiling at Yoongi who caught sight of him staring from afar and winked. Jimin yelped, his face turned beet red and felt hot he didn’t know if it’s from the tea or the sight of Yoongi. Must be the tea he concluded, as his eyes trailed back to where Yoongi is. Yea, definitely the tea, he continued to blush if that was even possible.

The day went on, and when everything was a wrap the BTS members thanked the staff and headed back to their dorm, exhausted. No one had a clue that Jimin was feigning his worsening condition, he was developing a fever.

All the members were tired and were sleeping throughout the ride back to their dorm. Jimin and Yoongi were sitting at the very back, as the older is sleeping, Jimin rested his head on the window feeling nauseous and gradually drifted off to sleep too.

Once they arrived, all the members went out of the van and slowly trudged towards their dorm. Yoongi nudged the still sleeping Jimin.

“Sunshine, wake up, we’re here.”

Jimin slightly opened his droopy eyes, “Huh? Already?” Jimin’s face is flushed.

Yoongi frowned and touched Jimin’s forehead checking for his temperature.

“You have a fever!” Yoongi was shocked, all his senses woke up. When it comes to Jimin’s well-being Yoongi’s preserved energy spikes up like an adrenaline rush, he doesn’t know how it came to that but it just does, guess he really loves his sunshine that much.

“No, I don’t hyung.” Jimin brushed Yoongi’s hand away from his forehead and rushed out of the van stumbling towards their dorm. But his body betrayed him as he felt a surge of pang on his head feeling dizzy, his surrounding started turning upside-down and black spots started to block his vision.

Jimin slightly swayed, clutching his head as he fainted.

Yoongi widened his eyes when he saw Jimin stumble away from him and quickly rushed to Jimin as he was about to fall.

“JIMIN!” Yoongi shouted.

Luckily, Yoongi catched Jimin on time before the younger hits the ground. The others were startled at Yoongi’s shout and watched the scene unfold, and quickly ran to Jimin and Yoongi’s aid.

“Oh my! What happened?!” Seokjin kneeled beside Yoongi and the unconscious Jimin.

“He’s got a fever.” Yoongi answered, a bit panicked.

“Let’s take him inside, it’s getting cold.” Namjoon suggested, the rest nodded and took Jimin inside their dorm. Seokjin and Namjoon helped Yoongi on carrying Jimin inside their dorm, as Yoongi was too shocked and a bit shaken up, they laid Jimin down on his bed.

“I’ll call the doctor!” Hoseok took his phone out and called their private doctor.

“I’ll get him a fever patch and a change of clothes.” Jungkook blurted out. “I’ll help you with that.” Taehyung went with Jungkook, and searched for the medical kit and to Jimin’s closet.

 

Few hours later…

 

“He’s down with the flu, I suggest that he takes a few days off. His body needs it, I see that he overworked himself this time.” The doctor announced once he checked on Jimin’s condition.

It’s true though, Jimin works the hardest. Not like the other members doesn’t work hard, Jimin just over exerts himself to work hard, making sure to perfec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter