VERNON'S ME TIME

MATCH MERMAID IN JEJU

VERNON'S POV

Oh yeah, a perfect day to go fishing. I decided to find another fishing spot for me to relax and enjoy the view. I already asked my hyungs' permission and they happily let me go saying that I should enjoy my ME time. I gently put my fishing rod and red plastic box down (I already poured it with the right amount of water for the fish). My bait? Cheetos.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

Sitting and positioning myself like how Indians sit, I put the piece of Cheetos on the hook before throwing it out on the deep blue waters. I admired the beautiful ocean before me, patiently waiting with Q&A's beat in my head.

5 minutes later, I felt it. I got something. I rolled the reel with all my might. Then came up a fish, yes a fish on my hook! "Yes! I've caught my first fish of the day! Mansae mansae mansae yeah!" I cheered. 'Not bad, Hansol' I thought and mentally tapping myself in the back. I took the fish and put it on the red plastic box. I tapped the box lightly after closing it  it. I grabbed another piece of Cheetos, put it on the hook and threw it out again. I whistled the Mansae tune while waiting for my next catch. It wasn't that long when I rolled the reel again and pulled, revealing my second catch. But when I turned around my red box was nowhere to be found. (notice the rhyme? hahaha ok)

Then there she was. Yes, a she. She was carried by the waters and she was holding the red box with both of her hands. I stood there frozen and staring at this jaw dropping and mouth watering beauty across me. Hold up, mouth watering? Woah I just said that. I blinked my eyes twice to make sure that I wasn't dreaming. I was thinking of pinching my arm when she spoke and said "Looking for this?". She's a mermaid. No, she's a goddess to me and she's smirking mischievously. Well that's hot. She opened the box, took the fish and brought it back to the blue waters.

tumblr_inline_nocpdidoGJ1qjktxd_540.png

"Hey!" I shouted and then she threw the red box towards me. I caught it with both hands but I slipped and lost balance. Splash! Great.

I fell into the water, my stuff was floating. Me, I stayed underwater still stunned on what happened. And now, she's swimming towards me. I couldn't swim away, it seems like I can't resist her. She took my breath away just like that and surprised me as she touched my face with her soft hands. Before I knew it, she closed her eyes and put her lips into mine. Oh how it felt so good. I closed my eyes and responded to her kiss. We were kissing, underwater. Man that's so cool! I took it slow, sweet, and gentle. Before ending the kiss, she swam and pushed ourselves back to the surface. We pulled away, catching our breaths. Seeing her face close up made me speechless. I was about to speak and ask for her name when she gave me a sweet smile and a quick peck on my lips before diving underwater and swimming away as fast as she could. She's pretty mischievous. We just met and we kissed. It was an extra ordinary one because we kissed underwater. I gathered my stuff and head back to shore. I went back to our cottage, the hyungs (SEVENTEEN hip-hop unit) were shocked seeing me all wet. "Caught something?" S. Coups hyung asked. "No, she caught me" I replied smiling widely before heading to my room to dry myself. I know that right now, they're wondering how my ME time went, how I got myself all wet and who SHE was. I'll just tell them that I end up swimming instead of fishing when the crazy truth is I went to catch some fish but in the end a mermaid caught me, she got me.