Start and Final

Beautiful Hair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: there are like 2 swear words below, but I do not think it's bad enough for me to make it rated [M] just because of it. 

 

 

 

The annoying clock's ticking noise was in the background as I impatiently tapped my pen on my desk.  

 

One more class, only one more class till school was finally over, and then it was the weekend!  

 

The boring, well somewhat boring. The teacher was actually a really chill teacher, but sometimes he would ramble on about his sad love life.  

 

Sorry Mr. Kim, as much as we all like to hear how you were a stud in your "prime" days, and we listen how many girls you used to get, no one believes you Junmyeon.  

 

As I listen to Mr. Kim drawl on and on about his "non-existent" love life, I see my phone buzz, signaling a text from my boyfriend. 

 

Oh yeah, I'm dating this boy named Jeon Jungkook, and he is so handsome, and such a sweet boyfriend.  

 

Babe, I can't make our date today. I gotta do something. Let's reschedule it okay~?  

Junggie | Read at 2:54 PM  

 

I send a sharp glare to my phone, as it takes my anger from me. I was so looking forward to our date. We were supposed to meet up with his other friends and chill at their hangout. His friends are super chill, especially Yoongi, but that's more of a biased opinion because he's the one who introduced Jungkook to me.  

 

 

 

 

So let's rewind to the beginning of the year so I can tell you how I met the love of my life. 

 

So back during my freshman year, my first day of school, I was a total mess. I woke up late, because my alarm died on me... RIP Mr. Alarm.   

But anyways, I was running to school, and then I ate.  

 

I freaking ate it. 

 

I tripped over literally, NOTHING.  
 

I wanted to cry, but then this angel sent from above stopped in front of me, having his skateboard stop next to him. I look up at him, and he smiles at me and holds out his hand. He helps me up, and hands me his chocolate bar saying I look like I need it more than him. He then tells me to sit on his skateboard as he pushes me to school, because he also said I looked like I needed a break from, life in general.  

 

I found out his name was Yoongi and he was later my seat mate but I call him Suga. Why you may ask? He made a lame pun, and I decided to top his lame pun and his name was born.  

 

 

 

~Flashback~ 

 

"You do realize we're only friends because you decided to eat that day." He laughed and I sent him a playful glare.  

 

"Yes I do realize that you weird person." I roll my eyes and I see his lips twitch at the end, and I know he's either about to say something stupid or lame.  

 

"And then... I gave you.... to eat." He tells his lame joke, and I roll my eyes, as I turn away from him. "Aww I'm sorry best friend, are you going to get a toothache because I'm just filled to the brim with sugar?"  

 

"Yeah, I am because you're filled with so much Suga." I  and he gasps in shock because I decided to back.  

 

~End Flashback~ 

 

 

 

Anyways, so Suga and I became best friends, and he introduced me to his friends, which included Jungkook.  

These boys were apparently the "punks" of school but honestly, they were just too playful for their own good, except for Namjoon, he's just too playful for his own good. 

Jungkook, man, when I first met him, he was probably the biggest bad boy of the school. He still is, sort of, but I know he loves me.  

 

Jungkook asked me out a couple of months ago, but honestly we have been acting like a couple for the past several months.  

 

School finally ends, and as I leave the class I tell Mr. Kim that he should maybe go out this weekend to enjoy himself so he doesn't have to feel depressed about his love life. Mr. Kim just sends me a pained smile and lets outs a sigh telling me, to have a good weekend with my boyfriend.  

 

Oh, all the teacher knows I'm dating Jungkook because he publicly anno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter