chapter 4

I fall for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is it really over?am i the only one holding into our friendship?does he even care for me anymore?i guess that he didn't even miss me.i felt like crying.you think too much jong suk.keep yourself together.he has moved on.so you have to move on too.

 

"Don't give me that face."

 

i heard him say as he watching me side of his eyes.what?is my face that obvious?i tried to pull a mask on to hide my emotions.

 

"i  mean you don't want to pretend"  he added again.

 

"wow.after this long time,we are going to bickering??" i could only said that as i was sighing heavily.what can i say to him?i have nothing left.i can't complain him about not being miss me.can i?

 

"But it's your fault" woo bin continious.but it broke my all the limits that i held in.

 

"what???Oh..yeah. .it IS my fault to be this ING stupid to believe that you are also very excited to see me after this ING long time.but you even didn't ask me how have i been.so i am ing happy and PRETEND like i'm about ro cry"

 

i managed to shout out loud only enough to hear woo bin.i was angry myself.how could i believe he will be same for me.i guess he is changed.i shouted to him coz i wanted him to know my frustration.i didn't think what will happen next.i don't care.woo bin was shocked for few seconds and i saw he is now relaxing.another few more seconds he broke the ice between us.

 

"i'm very excited to see you sukkie.i also wanted to see you really bad.but i saw you are more excited to see HER coz you even ignored me when i ask you how have you been.sorry i got mad  for that.you know.sorry"

 

woo bin's voice is so soft than i ever heard.it is enough to wash my all frustrations away.then his words hit me.so it IS really my fault.i remember him asking something that time.but i was so lost in the thought of the DEVIL thing.is he also thinking that there is something between me and HER?with these facts he can easily guess it is like that.but i don't want him to think it that way.even though i can't tell him the entire tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter