One-Shot

BIG BANG... In The Night

2:00am

The clock beside the bed blinked

"Where the hell are they?" Seunghyun wondered aloud, startling himself by the sound of his own voice reverberating off the dark bedroom walls.

He sat uneasily on the edge of the bed, fingers toying over the bedsheets beneath his to the waist body. The surrounding blackness wasn't doing anything to ease his mind.

Every single little sound of the apartment settling causing him to almost leap up and head for the front door.

See if running around outside in only his underwear caused him any embarrassment whatsoever. No siree, not tonight.

Fear was beginning to override all rational thought. Afterall, it was the first time he had ever been alone in Big Bangs shared home on his own. He can't believe he had had a headache earlier and opted to stay there alone whilst all his band mates headed out for a night on the tiles.

Now he was pissed. At himself mostly.

But also at the lads for not even offering to stay with him. Especially Seunghyun and Jiyong.

He couldn't really blame them, it was afterall, a big night for them all, in with a chance to win Album of The Year Award and all but still, they are supossed to love him.

s.

Ok, fine, he wasn't really mad at them. It was his own stupid fault but, in his defense, it was a migrane he had, not your average sore head.

If he'd have known he was going to behave like such a little once alone, he maybe would have thought twice.

This wasn't fun at all.

His headache had passed and he was alone.

Great.

Scrambling to his feet, he ran like a cheetah chasing dinner, for the bedroom door, only to discover, once out in the hall, it too was blanketed by darkness.

'What the was up with those guys' angrily stormed through his mind. How could they leave him in such an unilluminised situation. They knew he hated the dark.

Head down, he made a dash for the livingroom. How the hell he made it there in one piece and without crashing into anything, he will never know.

His hand slid up and down the wall in a blind panic searching for the light switch.

The shadows before him dancing and twisting into dark, creepy figures.

"Oh god" he breathed

Amazed he could even do that, seen as he doesn't recall inhaling at all in the past ten minutes.

The elongated creatures that were once ordinary objects shadowed twins, coming ever nearer to him.

He could have sworn he heard a wail.

A proper, horror movie low howl coming from somewhere within the living room.

"Please, please" he begged over and over again, eyes clenching shut, fingers still molesting the wall in hopes of finding illumination.

'The damn thing was there not four hours ago, come on' the only rational thought he was now having.

'Lollipop 2' filled the room as his mobile phone began buzzing and ringing.

Never in his whole life did he think he would ever hate one of their own songs so badly as he did right now. He had almost jumped straight out of his own skin, his heart racing, a very unmanly screech ripped right from his throat.

The room suddenly burst into light when his index finger achieved its goal and flicked, quickly.

"Thankyou jesus" Seunghyun almost yelled

Sat on the sofa was his LG mobile, vibrating and glowing.

He scowled at it.

.

Ok, it was a phone, and?, he's not allowed to curse it out?

Racing over to pick it up before whoever was calling hung up, he tripped on an upturned bit of rug under his feet.

His feet flew out from under him as he landed face first onto the couch.

"God dammit" he growled as his hand picked up the phone and pressed the answer button

"WHAT?" he couldn't hide his furious mood, he was livid.

"He.....what's up?" Jiyong asked from the other end

Seunghyun could hear the hustle and bustle of the party going on in the background.

He felt so alone and so pissed off.

He broke down and wept. Crying like he hadn't cried before, ever.

He felt again, like such a little but he was ill and tired and alone, so very alone. Hearing his lovers voice had finally cracked him.

"Oh , what happened?" Jiyong worried, he could hear Seunghyun's voice also becoming aggitated from beside their leader

"What's wrong? what happened?" He heard both their hyung yell

"I don't know........" Jiyong's voice disappeared and was taken over by Seunghyun

'He must have snatched the phone' the younger Seunghyun thought to himself, causing him to momentarily smile a little.

"Hello.....hello......Seungh....."

"I'm here" Seunghyun replied, gulping down the tears

"What happened?"

"Nothing, i'm ok, don't worry about it......"

"We're coming home now" Jiyong reassured from the other end of the line. He couldn't keep up with those two, one minute he was talking to one, the next it was the other.

"No, really, i'm..."

The line went dead

"Fine"

Sighing out loud, he closed the phone down and threw it onto the seat next to him.

Here he was, sat weeping his eyes out, afraid of the dark, scared out of his mind and he had two of the best people he had ever met racing home to make sure he was alright.

He had never felt so protected.

People used to laugh or shake their head when he told them he was dating two people at once, both of them his band members at that but they didn't see all they did for him and how they made him feel.

I mean, literally ten seconds ago, he was a nervous wreck, driven to tears from his own stupid fears.

And now, here he was, smiling.

Life sure was crazy.

But it certainly was beautiful. Just like his two knights in shining armour racing to save him right now.

Well, saving him, as far as the young singer was concerned.

It was unconventional but it was unconditional and thats all that mattered.

Its all that ever did.