O1 ㅡ PARK SUJEONG

《 h i ! 》
sujeong
BACKGROUND STORY

The name was what I called myself after pushing back updates for my ongoing stories to launch my short story collection and a layout gallery. I found myself so immersed in that warm and fuzzy feeling of coding and designing that I had so blatantly withdrew from to pursue other short term passions; the need to get back into the design world was a huge gravitational pull.

What you see before you is the diamond I’ve consistently sharpened and shined to bring it to its final cut. Obviously inspired by fashion magazines, both print and web, it was only fitting to have the best of the best be the face of TRXSH’s grand page, Cheetah.

Flip through the FW 2015 Collection and see if you find something you like. Just be sure you comment which you'll be taking.
Profile

Nama : Park Sujeong
Nickname : Sujeong DoB : Seoul, August, 18th 1993use under the assumption that no one will take layouts and redistribute as their own. Feel free to use the designs as inspiration.

I have no doubt there is not one designer who came up with their work completely on their own.


Physical Traits

There will be a few designs which will require visitors to purchase.

Trust me when I say that those layouts will be top tier, five diamond, one hundred out of ten sort of layouts.

Karma points will be a way for me to redeem my time invested in the design.
Personality

Occasionally, requests will be open for a reasonable amount of karma points .. unless I’m feeling generous.

There will be limited spots as I do not want to overwhelm myself. Plus, I’ve learned that I don’t do well with being told what to do.



Skill

Where you'll find bits and pieces of drabbles ranging from inspiration to a tour of the creative process for a design.

There will be times where I'll share my favorite designs, talk about trends, and discuss tips and guidelines to coding.
Don't start, if you know
you're going to give up.
———   APINK'S CHORONG
 
 
 
wm ent
AIKEN ZACHARY 
 
 
joanna
AIKEN Z. PARK
[ SIBLING ]
 
AIKEN
AIKEN Z. PARK
[ SIBLING ]
 
DANNIS
DANNIS OH
[ BOYFRIEND ]
 

 

CHORONG
baek chorong
[ close friend ]
 

 

STEVI
stephani oh
[ close friend ]
 

 

SERA
cheon sera
[ close friend ]
 

 

KYLA
kyla e. kim
[ close friend ]