final

Olivia

a/n: Its quite short and I really hope u guys like this!! Comment and let me know if it was worth a read ^-^ <3 and please think that the entire conversation is happening in Korean ^-^

--------------------------------------------------------

Its been a year since Jinki and Taemin had officially been together and Taemin is still shy around his boyfriend.. Jinki quite randomly hugs him or kisses him and Taemin is quite surprised every single time.. That adorable blush that spreads on his cheeks makes Jinki wanna wrap the younger in a blanket,squish and cuddle him.. Taemin acts all manly and y on stage but when he is around Jinki he is an adorably shy fluff ball and the elder feels it is Taemin never fading charm..
Jinki loves it when they are together all alone because only then he gets to see the shy Taemin and Jinki takes full advantage of those moments making the younger blush like no tomorrow..


Today was just another day where they got to spend time together as everybody else had schedules to attend.. Jinki made himself comfortable on the couch,flipping through the boring tv channels, while he waited for the younger to finish his bath and come cuddle with him..


The elder threw the remote on the center table and sighed not finding anything interesting to watch.. His lips forming a pout which soon turned to a wide grin as his spread his arms wide, inviting the fresh out of shower Taemin.. That sounded like a fresh out of oven cookie keke.. Anyway..


Taemin bit his lips and waddled his way to Jinki and cuddled onto his side as Jinki pulled him close and sighed in content.. Taemin wrapped his arm around Jinki's waist and pressed his head into the crook of Jinki's neck.. Jinki inhaled Taemin's sweet shampoo smell and kissed his head.. Taemin giggled and his cheeks became warm..


Taemin looked up at Jinki, who had his eyes closed and smile plastered on his face.. The younger bit his lip contemplating whether or not to do something.. He slowly wiggled his way out of his hyung's embrace and moved his leg around Jinki, straddling him..
Jinki looked up quite surprised to see Taemin's, only shorts covered slender legs straddling him.. It was Jinki's turn to blush.. Even though they had done things since they were together never had Taemin taken the initiative.. Jinki looked at the younger's face who tried hard not to blush but in the end gave up and hugged Jinki close, hiding his face in the crook of his hyung's neck.. 
Jinki just chuckled at his adorable boyfriend,hugged him close and smoothed the ends of the younger's hair..


"hyummmpfff", the younger mumbled into his hyung's shoulder..


"hmmm.. Wae?"


Taemin moved away to look at Jinki and his lips formed an adorable pout.. The elder couldn't resist and pecked him sweetly making the younger smile but the smile did not last long..


"Hyunngggg~ why is learning English so hard?",Taemin whined..


"why? What's wrong", Jinki was concerned..


"Just.. I.. I have to learn it for my promotions and lyrics of my songs.. I can't seem to get it right.. My guide also keeps making fun of me in front people.. Its so hard"


"Aigooo.. Its okie baby.. You wont get everything overnight.. I know you can do it once you are determined.. But can you give me your guide's number?", Jinki tried to console the younger and was boiling with anger at that guide.. Nobody dares to make fun of his precious Minnie..

The afternoon went by with them cuddling on the couch.. Jinki woke up only to find the younger seated on the floor near the center table and reading something out loud..


"Ohlibia went Thu the grocery isstore.." , Taemin read out loud making Jinki chuckle..

"Omona.. Hyunggg~~ you scared me", Taemin said startled..

"Uri Minnie is determined huh?", Jinki ruffled Taemin's hair as he sat down beside him..

"what is it that you were reading again?", Jinki asked Taemin who was busy setting his hair..

"Ohh this? Its just.. I'm concentrating on my pronunciation", Taemin sighed..

"Well you definitely need to concentrate more on that ohlibia of yours"

"Oh..", the younger was flustered now..

"Oh..libia..", he looked at Jinki for his approval who just stared back at him.. So he tried again

"O..lib..yia", still no response from the elder so he kept repeating..

"oh..libia.. Olibia..olibia.. Olibia.. Ohlibia..Oh-", Jinki suddenly pecked him "Olibia too" and grinned like a mad man..


Taemin blinked a few times trying to understand what just happened.. "ahh.. Hyunnnnnggggg~~~", he immediately buried his flushed face into Jinki's chest who chuckled and hugged the younger closer and kissed his head..
"You still need to concentrate on your pronunciation though Minnie", Jinki chuckled as he earned a slap on his chest!!

 

------------------------------------------------------

so basically Olivia or ohlibia..acc to taem.. Pronounced faster makes it sound like "I luv ya" XDDDD so hope u liked that cute fluffy one shot!! So long since I wrote anything!! Please go easy on my writing style and grammar ^-^