Are you Serious Jimin?

WTF is an Easter?

   Waking up to the quietness that overcame the college dorm room in the early hours of the morning was something that Jungkook loved. Okay, maybe it was also because then he could stare at the sleeping face of his roomate, Taehyung. Ah yes, yesterday morning, he looked beautiful, orange dyed hair askew, the dark smudge of remaining eyeliner darkening his closed lids, and the gentle breaths that escaped his slightly opened mouth as he snoozed just made Jungkook smile, though, something was different this morning. Very different.

   Instead of waking up peacefully and slowly, the young teen was basically slapped awake when a small yet surprisingly heavy body was flung upon his own, knocking the breath from his lungs and causing his eyes to instantly shoot open. Eyes wide and gasping for breath, Jungkook had tried to shove the intruder off of himself, only succeeding in weakly slapping the offender, who turned out to be an extremely excited Jimin, in the face, immediatly causing the elder to pout and settle upon Jungkook's stomach.

   "H..hyung!" Jungkook gasped out, struggling to breathe under Jimin's weight. It wasn't that Jimin was in any way fat, no not at all. The male was all muscle, thick, heavy muscle. Jimin just smirked down at Jungkook before shifting a bit, allowing the youngest to breathe easier.

   "Good morning Kookie!" Jimin cooed, reaching down to brush a strand of hair from Jungkook's eyes. The teen was rather annoyed at the moment though, and slapped Jimin's hand away before he could make contact. The elder let out an indignant cry before glaring a bit at the male trapped beneath him.

   "Kookie, that was mean! I'm older than you, apologize!" Jimin cried out, arms crossing furiously across his chest as he mock glared at Jungkook. The teen just rolled his eyes, Huffing in annoyance. What was going on? Why was Jimin awake already? He was so not up to dealing with the hyperactive male right now.

   "If I apologize, will you get off of me?" Jungkook growled, refusing to look at Jimin.

   "Hmm...only if you give me a kiss!" Jimin chirped back, smiling cheekily down at Jungkook, who hissed and threw the older and heavier off of himself.

   "Eww, hyung that's gross." He replied, sniffing while holding his head high. Pushing himself up in a sitting position, Jungkook looked with a sour expression as his now crumpled shirt which exposed a bit of the pale skin of his stomach. Grumbling at Jimin's high pitched giggles, he roughly pulled his shirt down. That was when the youngest remembered that Taehyung roomed with him.

   Eyes widening when he realized the elder wasn't in the room, Jungkook's head whipped around, trying to locate the orange haired male. Jimin's giggles once again caught his attention, and that was when Jungkook realized the flaw he had made. No one knew about his "secret crush" on Taehyung. No one, not even Jin, the one who Jungkook had felt closest to, had known, and now Jimin's laughter made him see that someone had finally caught on.

   "So Jungkook, how long have you liked Taehyungie?" Jimin cooed, siding closer to the male who was standing, back turned towards him as he pushed a hand into the front of his hair. Jungkook just growled in responce before stalking a few steps further away.

   "Come on Maknae, you can tell me! I'm your friend!" Jimin cried, moving closer and latching onto Jungkook's arm. The teen flinched at the contact, and moved to push the elder away, but Jimin stuck to him like glue.

   "Hyung, let go" Jungkook growled, angrily trying to shake the annoyingly shorter off, making no success with hid endeavors.

   "Tell you what Kookie" Jimin teased. "You do me one favor, and I'll never speak a word of your crush to Taehyung, okay? My lips will be sealed." Inwardly, Jungkook groaned. Whenever Jimin wanted something, he got it, so who was he to try and resist his Hyung's wants?

   "Fine. What is it?"

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

   "What the hell? No Hyung!"

   "Hey! You said you would do it! I'm gonna tell Taehyung!"

   "Jimin I swear, I'll kill you if you say anything!"

   "You rude little Maknae! Now I'll definitely tell hi--"

   "CHILDREN!" The brawling boy's immediately stopped what they were doing, and Jin was rather surprised to see Jungkook holding Jimin in a headlock, fist poised as if ready to punch his face. "What the hell is going on here?!"

   Both Jungkook and Jimin gulped. It was bad whenever Jin caught anyone bothering each other, but when the eldest cursed, they knew was going to go down.

   "Uh..well..yo--"

   "You two better start talking before I get Namjoon in here" Jin growled, eyes seemingly glowing red.

   "Okay okay! But you better not tell anyone Jin hyung!" Jungkook cried, cracking beneath the glare sent his way. Jimin smirked a bit from his position in Jungkook's grasp. Taehyung was going to love this!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

   "Hey, Yoongi Hyung, have you seen Jungkook anywhere?" The sleeping male hummed a bit in his sleep, eye cracking open slightly as he sent a glare at the orange haired annoyance who had graced him with his presence. The sleepy male just closed his eye again, and turned over, rudely displaying his back to the slightly angered orange haired male. Taehyung opened his mouth, about ready to yell at Yoongi ' s sleeping form, when Hoseok popped out of nowhere, Namjoon following closely behind.

   "Hey hey! That's a bad idea!" Hoseok whisper yelled, moving quickly to Taehyung's side and pulling him away from Yoongi's sleepy form.

   "What? Why?" Taehyung asked, eyes widening as he looked to his friend.

   "Yoongi was working hard on his composition last night for the project due tomorrow, he needs his sleep" Namjoon replied.

   "That's hyung to you.." came Yoongi's deep, raspy voice. Namjoon just sighed a bit, rubbing the back of his neck in an annoyed fashion.

   "Even in sleep he's demanding..." 

   "You wanna die?" Yoongi replied, beginning to shift, turning over so the three could see the fire burning in his tired eyes.

   "! Let's go! Hyung, you are such an idiot, how does Jin hyung deal with you?!" Hoseok screeched, grabbing Taehyung by the shoulders and bolting from the angry Yoongi who was slowly rising to his feet. Rushing from the room, and slamming the door behind him, Hoseok took off running, Taehyung still mercilessly held in his grasp. The pair burst into laughs as Hoseok made his escape from the short, angry male, hearing Namjoon's desperate screeches as Yoongi unleashed his sleep deprived anger upon him. Stopping once the pair got to the living room, Taehyung shook with laughter, wiping a tear from his eye as Namjoon's cries went up an octave.

   "Hyung, what do you...what do you think he's doing to him?" Taehyung asked. No responce came from the usually loud and energetic male though, which puzzled the orange haired boy. Lifting his eyes to look at Hoseok, Taehyung realized why his friend was so silent.

   The living room looked like someone had eaten Jin's secret stash of pink and pastel colored things, and had thrown up all over the place. Strange looking egg shaped decorations where everywhere, and many sparkly things covered every square inch of the place. What was the most strange thing though, was the two figures who stood side by side, dressed as angels of some sort.

   "Jimin hyung? Jin hyung? What the hell is going on here?" Taehyung asked, feeling a bit frightened by how the two were dressed, Jimin in pure white, and Jin wearing pink. Hoseok's sudden sharp laughter cut through the awkward moment, and Jin's eyes shot open, glaring at the male rolling on the floor, clutching his stomach as he laughed his off. 

   "Oh " Hoseok shouted as Jin suddenly stormed towards him, bolting as the eldest took off after him, leaving only Jimin, Taehyung and a weird ball of fluff that sat shaking behind Jimin's huge fake wings.

   "Uh...Jimin....what is going o--"

   "Shh, Taehyung it's Easter" Jimin sang back, eyes opening slightly as he looked to the perplexed orange haired male.

   "What the actual , is Easter?" Taehyung asked, confusion written on his expression. Suddenly, the ball of fluff that sat cowering behind Jimin's legs shot up, knocking the elder off of his feet, revealing a dark mop of hair and fluffy white bunny ears.

   "HYUNG! YOU SAID HE WOULD UNDERSTAND WHAT WAS GOING ON! I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW!" A familiar voice, which Taehyung recognized as Jungkook's, cried out. The orange haired male's eyes widened as he took in the sight before him. There Jimin was, pinned to the floor by the ball of fluff with huge bunny ears. Never in all his fantasies had Taehyung imagined his eyes would be graced with such a beautiful sight.

   It was Jungkook....dressed like the bunny he was. In an instant, Taehyung moved, the youngest grasped tightly in his hold as he pulled him away from Jimin. Snapping out of his anger, Jungkook's cheeks turned red as he realized who was staring straight at his ridiculous, drawn on bunny whiskers. Taehyung couldn't handle it as he saw Jungkook's already pink cheeks turn an even darker shade of red. Letting out a squeal at the cuteness, the orange haired male reached forwards, pinching Jungkook's cheeks.

   "Omg, Jungkook. You are so cute!" He cried out. Jungkook only groaned as he tried twisting out of Taehyung's grip.

   "Come on hyung, let go!" Jungkook whined. Any more time being this close to Taehyung, Jungkook felt he might burst from excitement. Taehyung suddenly drew a bit closer to him, face moving in and Jungkook felt a bit uncomfortable, pulling back slightly.

   "No, now why would I let go of this appetizingly adorable bunny?" Taehyung asked innocently, though another meaning lurked within his words. Jungkook felt even more uncomfortable as his cheeks somehow turned redder.

   "OH MY GOD, JUST KISS ALREADY!" Jimin screeched from his position on the floor, smiling to himself when he saw that the pair didn't need any more sort of encouragement.

   Breaking the moment as he slightly pulled away, Taehyung sent Jungkook aa questioning look.

   "Seriously Jungkookie, what the hell is Easter?"

   "I have no idea, but I really don't care right now"

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Author's note: 

   Hello anyone who read this, wow what just came out of this whole writing process? Anyway, Happy Easter and thanks for reading this awkward ball of writing, I hope it was okay! 

   Btw, sorry if there are any typos, I write on my phone, so please excuse any mess ups!