My Jealous Husband

My Jealous Husband

It was Saturday afternoon and Chaerin and Seungyun went out and ate lunch together. 

"Seunghyun, ya know you're so funny! You can't eat that big burger in your mouth with just one bite! Are you crazy?" Chaerin asked him as she laughed. Seunghyun just joined her to laugh also.

"Yah! I will tell you that I can! Look at me!" Seunghyun said then took the burger into his mouth. He suddenly split it out because he can't really eat it in his mouth with just one bite.

"Hahaha! See? You can't eat it with your mouth in just one bite! Wait, I got a call. Mind if I answer this?" Chaerin asked and Seunghyun shaked his head for a no.

"Hello?" Chaerin asked in the call.

"Hun Chae! Where are you? Why didn't you told me where you're going? I'm your husband so I need to know where you are! Don't tell me you're with a guy!" She got shocked when she heard Jiyong's voice in the other line of the call.

"Oppa calm down!" Chaerin said in a panick voice. She knew that he'll get so mad when she got home.

"Calm down? You're telling me to calm down? Where are you?" Jiyong asked as he raised his voice over her.

"I'm with Seunghyun Oppa. He's my best-friend." Chaerin said as she tried to calm down.

"Why are you with a guy? You know me right? I don't want you hanging around with a man unless you tell me first!"Jiyong said. She heard Jiyong broke something.

"We're just eating lunch! Oppa I promise! I'm telling the truth!" Chaerin said in a panick voice.

"Go home right now! I need to talk to you!" Jiyong shouted at her and again, she heard a glass fall on the floor.

"Oppa! Why are you like that? What's wrong with you?" Chaerin raised her voice. The people in the restaurant looked at her confused. She just make the peace sign to the others.

"You know very well what's wrong!" Jiyong shouted in anger. Chaerin went out the restaurant to continue talking to him.

"I won't know it if you wouldn't tell me!" Chaerin said confused. 

"I'm... I'm jealous! Now you get it? Now go home!" Jiyong said. Well Chaerin's face suddenly turned into angry face. Her blood boiled so hot. It can be seen in her face.

"Okay I get it. You're jealous. But that doesn't mean that I should stop seeing any guy. I have to be free sometimes. Did I stop you when you hang out with Dara Unnie? And yes. I got jealous by that time but I just try to understand you because I know you will never cheat on me! I never stop you for hanging around with some girls right? One day you just went out then you go with this girl named 'Kath.' Do you think I'm not angry at that time? You need to understand me also!" Chaerin shouted and her eyes are getting teary.

"Umm you knew that?" Jiyong voiced suddenly calmed down. He can't believe Chaerin knew that she slept in Bom's house. Of course Chaerin asked herself if they did something at that time. 

"Of course I knew it! You're my husband! Now if you'll excuse me. I need to go back with HIM!" Chaerin said as she emphasized the word 'him.'

"Hun Chae wait! Ugh she ended the call. You're so stupid Kwon!" Jiyong mumbled to himself. He went back to his room and rest at the bed.

Chaerin went back to Seunghyun. Seunghyun is just confused why she's acting very angry.

"Seunghyun we need to go. No time to explain. I already pay it. Come on!" Chaerin said and bring her shoulder bag with her.

"Wait, where are we going? Seunghyun asked as he entered her car.

"We're going home. I'll drive you home." Chaerin said seriously. She start the engine.

"Oh okay. By the way, why are you so angry a while ago?" Seunghyun asked and put his seatbelt.

"Jiyong is mad because he said I hang out with a guy." Chaerin said while driving.

"He's jealous isn't he?" Seunghyun asked. Chaerin didn't got surprised because she knew it's so obvious.

"Yeah. He said I need to go home now." Chaerin said and stopped the car in the parking lot of Seunghyun's house.

"Hahaha. Guys are easy-jealous. Thanks for driving me home! And drive safe!" He said and went out of the car.

Chaerin continue driving until she reached their house. Jiyong saw her parking the car so he followed her there.

As Chaerin opened the car, she saw Jiyong standing there with a poker face.

"What do you want?" Chaerin asked then walked to the front door..

"Who is Seunghyun?" Jiyong asked and followed her where she's leading.

"He's my best-friend. Nothing happened I promise. And I will never cheat on you! Now if you'll excuse me I'm so tired I need to rest!" She said but Jiyong pulled her arm to make her closer to him.

"Yah! Let me go! I need to rest! Can't you understa---" Chaerin didn't finish her words when Jiyong kissed her lips.

"Hun Chae I'm sorry. Please!!!" Jiyong said in a childish voice.

"I need to rest first." Chaerin said and pulled her arm from Jiyong and went straight forward to their room.

She changed her clothes into a comfortable one. She lay down at their bed and stretched her arms up.

Jiyong knocked at the door but Chaerin is too weak to answer it.

"The door is open!" Chaerin shouted and Jiyong slowly opened the door then went in

Chaerin put down her arms then turned the other side not facing Jiyong.

"Hey, you still mad?" Jiyong said and sat down beside her. 

"What do you want?" Chaerin asked still not facing him. Jiyong can sensed her anger.

"I want you." Jiyong said then hug her behind.

"Please forgive me Hun Chae. I promise to always tell you where I'll go and I will not often go to some girls."

Chaerin was about to answer when her phone rang. She received a text message.

"Hun Chae who is that?" Jiyong asked her in a little anger voice. He try to look at the phone but Chaerin kept moving to hide it from him. She can sense a little jealousy in his voice.

"Hun Chae! Who is that? Don't tell me that's the guy again." Jiyong raised his voice over her and made her jump a little.

"It's none of your business Kwon." Chaerin said and stick her tongue out. 

'Wait, she called me 'Kwon?' Doesn't it supposed to be 'Oppa?' Jiyong asked in his mind.

He got so angry and went out of the room. She was so shocked by his sudden action. She followed him and she saw him sitting at the kitchen drinking some wine.

"What do you want?" Jiyong copied her question a while ago which made her roll her eyes.

"Oppa are you angry?" Chaerin asked him as she back hug him.

"I'm not just angry. I'm jealous." Jiyong said a sip the wine.

"Oppa it's him. Seunghyun. But he is just my best friend. He just texted me to thank me a while ago. Look!" She said and face the text message infront of him.

Jiyong grabbed the phone and look at the other messages. He also looked at the deleted messages just to make sure. He calm down when he saw nothing bad happening there. 

"Oppa, please don't be like that. I was just trying to make you jealous that's all." Chaerin said as she sat on his lap. She grab the glass from him and placed it on the table.

Jiyong put his arms around her waist while Chaerin put her arms around his neck.

They kissed passionately and stop because they need to catch some air.

"Don't make me jealous again." Jiyong said and peck a kiss on her thin lips.

"Let's continue this upstairs." Chaerin said and Jiyong carried her bridal style.

A/N:"So guys! How is the one shot story? I just made it short sorry. I hope you like it. Don't forget to comment and vote for my story!