Final.

Mine.

She was jealous.

 

She knew she shouldn’t be jealous, she KNEW she had no reason to be jealous it’s not like she was her girlfriend.

Yet here she was fuming over the fact that stupid Byulyi couldn’t keep her greasy hands off of Seulgi. Over the years Yongsun knew Byul and Seulgi were close friends and hung out quite often, but it never bothered her until right now, witnessing them hang off of each other right in front of her eyes. She kept a watchful eye on the pair as Mamamoo and Red Velvet were all together waiting until it was their turn to perform. She was genuinely happy that they got to catch up with their old friends but all she could do was focus on the honey haired rapper and the adorable bear. Something tugged at Yongsuns heart everytime she saw the other girl’s hands make contact with Seulgi. Yongsun didn’t like it one bit.

 

Byulyi would always be next to her and always tell her greasy pick up lines but when that bear was around it was as if Solar didn’t even exist anymore. She huffed and crossed her arms trying to concentrate on whatever it was Irene was saying but her eyes traveled back when Seulgi pushing the rapper playfully and laughing loudly at whatever it was that Byulyi said to her. She felt a jab in her side and looked at Wheein who elbowed her side and gave her a death glare.

“Stop pouting they’re just friends” wheein whispered in her ear as she rolled her eyes.

Yongsun felt her cheeks heat up and wondered if her staring had been so obvious. As Red Velvet was getting ready to leave she saw Byulyi tightly hugging Seulgi out of the corner of her eye and that’s when she reached her limit because as her eyes traveled downwards there was Byulyis stupid hands on Seulgis stupidly perfect . She didn’t know what got into her but she was across the room snatching Moonbyuls hand away and dragging her outside.

“ Unnie??” She heard the greaseball say she only glared at the other before turning her head and pulling them further away from the room.

“Unnie where are we going???”

Yongsun finally stopped and turned around surprising the younger as she semi yelled “ What was THAT”

“What was what??”

The older girls let out a sigh of frustration and ran a hand through her silky brown hair  she repeated herself through clenched teeth “ What. Was. That. Back. There.”

Moonbyul was confused and her eyebrows were knitted together trying to think of what her leader was referring to until it dawned on her..with her face transforming into a giant grin she teased “ Unnie do you mean when i hugged Seulgi?”

“Why were your hands there, don’t you know how to control yourself?! Stop touching everyone so much!”

“ Is that because you only want me to touch you? My one and only yeba”

Yongsun was dumbfounded and didn’t know what to say, damn you Byulyi how can you be so cheesy all the time

“Wha- no- it’s just”

The younger one was smiling like a fool at her speechless unnie as she slid her arms around the dark haired girls waist pulling her in and softly said “ I was just having fun with Seulgi you Yeba”

Yongsun felt a arms tightening around her hips as she stood there her cheeks painted pink, she buried her face into the shoulder of the younger girl as she thought I don’t want to lose you.

Moonbyuls heart began to pound even harder as the leader snuggled into her, she was afraid her unnie would hear the erratic beating but their moment was cut short when she heard someone calling her name. As they separated Yongsuns eyes became cold once again as she saw Seulgi prancing towards them with her hundred watt smile why did she have to be so gorgeous Solar thought as she reached for Moonbyuls hand intertwining their fingers. Byulyi glanced at her yeba who was gripping her hand tightly with one hand and holding her biceps with the other.

Why is unnie like this today she didn’t mind the extra affection from her leader it was just confusing to her. “ Hey Seulgi I thought you guys had already gone?”

“ We’re going right now but you left so suddenly with Solar unnie earlier I didn’t get the chance to ask you”

“Ask me what?”

No. yongsun was pleading in her head Seulgi wouldn’t ask her out right here in front of her She wouldn’t right

“ If you would like to go out with me tonight?” Seulgi stared at moonbyul while biting her lip looking  adorably shy.

WHAT THE HELL was all that was running through Yongsuns mind

Byulyi felt Yongsuns grips become so tight after Seulgi asked her out that she thought her hand was going to break. She opened to reply but was cut off when Yongsun icily spat

“Sorry but Moonbyul is busy later today and every night after that with me”

The steaming dark haired girl dragged Byulyi away from the confused bear once again taking her as far away as she can.

“Unnie that wasn’t very nice”

“Why? Do you like her or something, would you have said yes?!”

“No unnie why would I have said yes.. I would only say yes to you..I only like you” the light hair girl whispered the last part so quietly yongsun barely heard it, but she heard it alright and she raised her eyes to see moonbyul staring at her with hopeful and scared eyes. With their hands still a tangled mess the older girl brought her free hand up to cup the younger girls cheek and slid her thumb across her milky skin.

“ I like you too Byulyi, I always have..”

 

Yongsun broke out into her signature smile and leaned forward to capture the younger girls lips in a breathtakingly sweet kiss. After all these years she finally got to kiss the cheesy girl she admired. As they broke the kiss and rested their foreheads onto each others Moonbyul teased

“ I’m yours you have nothing to worry about with seulgi y’know, we’re just friend. Plus, Irene is head over heels for her.”

Yongsun growled “ You’re mine only remember that” as she possessively kissed her Moon again and again.