Old friends&New ones

Somebody that I used to know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days passed and everything was going well with Myungsoo and Naeun. He was still staying at her place and it made her feels safe even when she can't see him often the thought that he was there was enough. He is officially her roommate now. She leaves before he wakes up and he comes home when she is asleep. He no longer goes to the diner. They are discussing INFINITE comeback and practicing for Christmas shows. He returns home tired but he never felt this happy before. He had to admit that coming home to someone feels good. He knew he would have to stay at the dorms when they start preparing for their comeback but it didn't bother him at all. He loved staying with the boys and he had intentions of introducing her to them. His only fear was Woohyun; Naeun has his posters and he heard her singing his songs and playing his album. When Myungsoo asked her if she liked Woohyun she said that she has been in love with his voice since INFINITE debuted.

It is the night before Christmas. INFINITE boys were wrapping up after a music show when Myungsoo's phone buzzed. 'Don't go straight home. Stop by the diner we're staying late tonight. It'll be FUN.' A smile crept to his face when he read Naeun's text. "Bro, where are you going now?" Sungyeol asked "Stop by a diner then home. What about you guys?" Myungsoo asked "Home, I'm exhausted." Sunggyu said "I'm headed to the air port. I'll go see my family." Hoya said "Same here" Songjong, Dongwoo and Sungyeol said. "What about you Namu?" "My parents are out the country and I'm still energized do I guess I'll go with Myungsoo." Woohyun said shocking Myungsoo who chocked on his drink. "Why are you so surprised? Are you doing something inappropriate?" Sungyyu asked "No hyung" he said shaking his head "Then you'll take Woohyun with you." "Yes" When they got into Myungsoo's car Woohyun smirked "Hey L, if you're planning on doing wrong things I'm completely in and I'll cover for you or us." "No such thing Namu. You and Hyung have dirty minds." L said shaking his head "Yours is not that clean either." "We're going to a friend's diner that is all." "Whatever you say bro but who is that friend? Someone we know?" "No, you don't know her." "So it's a 'her'; that is interesting."

Myungsoo was thinking hard. What if she has a crush on Woohyun? Is he her bias? Would he charm her with his sweet talk? Shoot! She doesn't know he is L. how can he introduce Woohyun to her without revealing his identity? "Okay Woohyun there is something we need to do first." He said stopping the car in front of his apartment "This friend doesn't know who I am." "Doesn't she know us? Is she a foreigner? Doesn't she listen to K-pop?" Woohyun asked in astonishment. "She knows us but I change my look before I go." Mymhsoo said as they entered his apartment. He handed Woohyun a beanie and a pair of glasses "Change that colorful outfit." Myungsoo said pushing his friend into the wardrobe. Myungsoo showered and changed. Woohyun did the same and they left the apartment. "Are you sure she didn't recognize you?" Woohyun asked "Yes" "Is she dumb?" "What? Why are you saying this?" "Because that is not a disguise. If she doesn't recognize us I'll have to question her IQ." "Just make sure you don't say who you are out loud." Myungs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter