OMG

Lyrics

"Shh, I be you're surprised

Of course, your five senses are alive

Of course I've entered your heart"

Once upon a time.....

Gorgeous? Check. She had curly black hair and tan skin. Small eyes with dark pupils. She was short, just five foot two compared to Jun's five foot eleven.

Kind? Check. She was known for her kindness amongst all of her subjects and was always trying to improve the kingdom.

Fierce? Check. She was infamous for loving swordfighting and starting one too many fistfights.

Smart? Check. The fight with her father for a proper and even advanced education had been the castle gossip for months, and she had excelled with the tutors.

Jun's girlfriend? Nope. And this, ladies and gentleman, was the grand problem.

Her name was Lee BiAn. The second daughter of the much loved king. The favored child to recieve the throne and lead the kingdom. The girl that had lines of suiters hoping to woo her just the smallest bit. The princess that rejected a marriage proposal from the prince of Japan to complete her education. The goddess who had once fought off three attempted robbers and succeeded. In other words, way out of Jun's league.

And yet, he couldn't get her out of his head. He dreamed of fantasies where he would save her and sweep her off of her feet. Which was ridiculous, considering Jun wasn't even a knight yet, just one in training. And dating the princess had to break one of the knight codes right? (It did. Rule 37- Thou shall not date the royal family) Jun highly doubted the princess even knew his name, and yet every single eye-contact threw his stomach into another set of butterflies. For instance, yesterday, she had looked up the tower where Jun resided, and Jun had just happened to be looking  been staring at her. BiAn had looked at him and even waved (!!!). Jun had started blushing and lied on his bed for half an hour dreaming of an impossible future. And yet, he was happy.

 

BiAn was used to people loving her. Everyone did, her subjects, her suitors, her family, her staff. She was the golden princess, seemingly perfect. And that was why she didn't think much of the young apprentice knight who had taken a liking to her. (Almost all of them did, at one point or another) But once she got a good look at him, she realized two things. 1) he was hot somewhat attractive and 2) he had great abs. That was the beginning of BiAn paying just a little bit extra attention to him and enjoying the bright blush that appreared on his face after every eye contact. He was adorable, in more ways than one, and BiAn was the type of person to appreciate that. And so, she was happy.

 

It was three years after Jun's entrance into the castle when he reached knighthood. Knighthood was a large occasion for the small kindgom, and the whole royal family was always present. That was the day that BiAn finally put a name to her favorite suitor. 

"Sir Junhui," BiAn said with a flourish. 'It's an honor to finally put a name to your very handsome face."

"Princess BiAn," Jun replied with a bow. (His voice only shook a tiny bit) "It's so nice to finally meet you. Please, just call me Jun."

"Jun," BiAn said. "I congratulate you on your knighthood. Would you like to dance?"

"Thank you princess. I would be honored to dance with you," Jun replied, and just like that, BiAn had grabbed his hand and dragged him to the ballroom floor.

It took thirty seconds for it to become painfully obvious that Jun had never danced before.

"I take it you've never had ballroom lessons," BiAn asked with a smile.

"I haven't," Jun said, his face blushing a furious shade of red. 

"You should learn. The knights love to host parties with the villagers, no matter how much they deny it. If they fought half as well as they drink, our kingdom would never lose a fight."

"I will, princess."

"Oh please. Stop with the princess nonsense. We've been speaking for almost a minute. I'd say we're on a first-name basis now."

(Jun started internally screaming around here)

"Of course prin- I mean BiAn."

"There. Isn't that better? I must say, I hate how everyone feels the need to address me by my title. Did you know, last week, my own mother referred to me as 'princess BiAn'! Ridiculous, if I do say so myself."

It was at this point that Jun stepped on the foot of a nobleman, and BiAn decided it would be best to continue on the balcony.

"You're a very interesting character Jun," BiAn remarked.

"Thank you, I guess," Jun said.

"Well. I must be off now, but congratulations on your knighthood Sir Junhui," BiAn said, and she stepped back out into the crowd.

That tiny interaction was enough to make Jun squeal in delight in the privacy of his room. 

 

"Where do you think you'll get assigned, The8?" Jun asked his only friend, Minghao.

"Somewhere where no one will know about the me from three years ago," MInghao groaned. "I was 20 ok? Young and naive and not thinking ahead. There's \no need to continue referring to me as The8!"

"On the contrary, there is every need to keep calling you The8," Jun laughed. 

"Shut up," Minghao said.

Jun raised an eyebrow before saying, "Well aren't you going to ask me where I want to get assigned?"

Minghao laughed before he said, "We all know where you want to get. Princess BiAn's bedroom."

Jun felt his entire face go red as he protested, "That's not true! It's against the knight code to make innappropriate jokes The8." (Rule 97- Thou shall not make dirty jokes)

"And its against the rules to disrespect the wishes of your fellow knights," Minhao replied. (Rule 104- Thou shall respect thy brothers)

Jun pouted before he said, "You wanted to be called The8! How can I respect your wishes when I can call you The8?"

"It was three years ago! I knew nothing about the troubles of the world!" The8 Mingao shouted, and the two began running around the courtyard, trying to kill catch each other.

 

"Please say your wedding vows."

"Hi Junhui. I know you like being called Jun, but it feels special to call you Junhui. I remember when I first saw you. I had seen dozens of bright, hopeful boys trying to get close to me, and yet you still stood out. And it didn't take long for you to become special to me. Do you remember when we first danced? You tripped twice and stepped on Sir Jaebum's foot, and now you're far better than me. I guess I want to thank you for staying with me. Even when everyone hated you, even when I had given up on you, thank you for staying. For me, that was the moment when I wanted to marry you. I was so surprised to find that I loved you so much, that the thought of leaving you was so truly hard. And so I vow to never give up on you again. I vow to care for you, to stay with you, to change with you. Forever, even when you're sick of me and want me to leave. I love you."

"I love you. I hope you know that. I have, since a moment that I sitll can't pinpoint. I vow to grow with you, to be with you, to admire you, and help you become the best person you can be. I vow to do all of these things. But I also vow to be there with hot chocolate after a hard test. I vow to kiss you every day. I vow to make sure that your gowns don't have yellow in them, and that never get dog-eared. I vow to stare at the stars with you, and to practice sparring with you, even when you beat me. I vow to keep dancing with you and to keep loving you. Til death do us part."

"You may now kiss the bride."

Jun leaned over to kiss the love of his life, and he looked at her, at the silvery-blue gown whe was wearing (she said that "white is too mainstream") He looked at the ballroom, decorated in shades of blue and grey. And he looked at his future, a world full of happiness and children and traveling and growing old together. He grabbed BiAn's hand and ran towards that future with all of his might.

And they lived happily ever after.

Author's Note

Hello! Thank you to the wonderful human being who requested this, iCiere! I hope you don't mid the kingdom AU that I did with this. I don't know too much about Seventeen, so if there are any mistakes, please correct me! For anyone who's reading this, if you could read this blog post, and contribute to the cause, that would be great! It's about a situation that one oof our fellow AFF friends is in, and if you could help, that would be great! link - http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/1151862 Anyways, please request, comment, subscribe, and upvote! Thank you!

Song Info

OMG by Seventeen's Performance Unit

Lyric Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnw0WJUV48c