He's Mine

Missing You So Bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hmmm”

Hanbin slumped against the dining table while playing with his phone, hoping a certain bunny would call him. Although it has been a couple of hours since Bobby left, Hanbin can't help but to miss him already. He whined again and checked his phone once more.

'Ugh why isn't he calling yet!?'

“You know hyung, Bobby hyung is probably in the plane right now. It hasn't been that long since you saw him.” Junhoe rolled his eyes, seeing how pathetic his hyung is being right now. A hand came contact with his head, causing him to yelp.

Junhoe rubbed the spot where he had been smacked and turned around, ready to kill that person but immediately freeze when he saw his favourite hyung, wearing a way too big cardigan (probably June's) and shorts. Junhoe bit his tongue, not wanting to say anything other then Jinhwan is looking so hot and y right now.

“Stop being so mean June.” Jinhwan glared at him. Junhoe can only stare dumbly at his hyung. Jinhwan sighed and went to Hanbin, who's head is now buried on the table. Jinhwan's eyes softened, seeing Hanbin like that.

“Hey Hanbin ah. Bobby is in the plane right now but I'm sure he's going to call you, once he lands. So don't be upset, okay? You can join Junhoe and I to the restaurant?”

“Hyung! This is suppose to be our date!” Junhoe shut his mouth when he was met with Jinhwan's glare. Junhoe grumbled under his breath but can't help to stare at Jinhwan's body. Gosh Jinhwan should know better to tempt him like. Jinhwan is such a tease for wearing something that could make Junhoe's tension goes up.

Hanbin stared at them before shaking his head. “Its okay hyung. Just go enjoy your date.” While I suffer in misery from missing my boyfriend. A shout of yes was heard at the back but Jinhwan paid no attention. “You sure?” He asked once more. Hanbin nodded.

Jinhwan sighed, “okay. We'll bring back something for you guys. Come on now June.” He tugged Junhoe and Junhoe happily follow him.

“Can I have some dessert later hyung?” He playfully asked while wiggling his eyebrows. Jinhwan just flicked the younger's forehead.

“Ow!”

Jinhwan stucked his tongue out. “We'll see.”

After hearing the door shut, Hanbin's once again gone back to his gloomy state. He was about to whine some more but suddenly heard the sound of a chair scraped against the floor.

“Hey Hanbin, what's the matter?” Yunhyeong poked Hanbin's cheek. Hanbin blinked then hugged Yunhyeong's right arm and leaned his head on Yunhyeong's shoulder.

“Hyunngggg I miss Bobby so badd.” Hanbin clinged onto Yunhyeong's arm and snuggled further.

Doki... Doki...

At that moment,Yunhyeong's heart was beating rapidly. His face was flushing. He didn't know why but he kind of enjoyed Hanbin being so close with him.Yunhyeong can't think of anything other than patting Hanbin's head to comfort him.

“Yunhyeong hyung, can you-”

Donghyuk gasped at the sight and went quickly to hide behind the wall. He rubbed his eyes. He thought his eyes were playing tricks on him and peeked once more. He gasped again. It is true that

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HIS

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YUNHYEONG

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter