The Reason

Dollhouse.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1

"Aigoo~" Lee Seungcheol, the oldest and also the leader groaned when he finally sat down at the couch, finally finding comfort. It was already 8:30 PM in Seventeen's dorm, but still, all were empty-stomached. A chorus of sighs of relief and exhaustion was released from the other 12 members as they ultimately ended the day. 

It was tiring but also an astonishing day for Seventeen. They received hundreds and hundreds of gifts, inspiring messages that made them work hard more, thousand adorations that are evident in every fan's eyes and all the love given to them willingly by all their fans and supporters as they perform, entertain and prove to them that they are all worth their love and support.

"Meh, hyung~ I am hungry..." one of the youngest, Chwe Hansol, demanded for food. They haven't eaten yet after a lot of sweaty hours spending their time performing in front of numerous crowds.

They all looked simultaneously at the person who's best in dealing tiring rows of orders by the other 12 members. Kwon Soonyoung instantly made faces and immediately pretended to be asleep and took a lot of the couch's space and a whimper of disbelief followed the scenario. 

And then the tiny giant, Lee Jihoon, who's as scary as Sadako himself, let out a nerve-racking scream of annoyance, anger, disbelief and exhaustion at the same time. "Ugh, jjinja?! Someone please get their up and call the restaurant now, arrasseo?! I.am.so.ing.hungry. Or do ya'll want to sleep with empty stomachs and wait until Doogi hyung provide us food?" His voice enchoed in the four walls of the room that resulted to a frightened Xu Minghao to get up straightaway and headed to the phone near the lamp but then Jihoon let out a squawk.

"Ya! Do you want us to starve until midnight? Get back here! With all your stutters and unsteady Hangeul, we will die out of hunger in here." It may sound as rude and insulting like a close friend of yours telling you that you really look insanely ugly in that dresss but it's just for everyone's good and Minghao, being as obedient as ever, made his way back to the couch and after that, there's a long playing and deafening silence that occupied the room filled with 13 guys who can't even get up from their seats.

Jihoon, acting like an imprudent , was about to bicker again when Lee Seokmin stood up, grabbed the piece of paper lying on the ground and positioned himself at the center of their super-duper ultra mega messy dorm.

"Okay guys, when I call your name, please tell me your order rightaway!" Seokmin said, fixing the little section of hair stuck up in his face.

"Seungcheol hyung?"

"Jajangbap, please!" the older answered in excitement as he imagined the mouth-watering taste of the food.

"Jeonghan hyung?"

"I'll have Jajangmyeon, Seokminnie~" the angel of the group cutely answered and was followed by Seokmin's snicker. There was always an undying bond between the two of them that they both only understand. 

"Jisoo hyung?" 

"Same with Jeonghan, Seokmin~"

"Okay.. How about you, Jun hyung?"

"Kkanpunggi!"

"Soonyoung hyung?" 

"Jajangmyeon, my love~" Soonyoung answered jokingly. 

"Dae, my love! Wonwoo hyung?" 

"I'll have the same, Seokmin... But do they serve burgers?" Jeon Wonwoo, who'd basically admitted that "Burgers are his life" asked if they do sell his "life" but then he was only answered by the deep sighs of the other 12 members. And then, he knew, the answer was none.

"Don't worry hyung~ I'll buy you some tomorrow~" Kim Mingyu whispered in Wonwoo's ears in order to keep it a secret for everyone else. If he announced it to the other 11, he may have been digging his own grave.

"Next!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter