Lucky God of Destruction

Improbable Pining

Kim Namjoon is- at best- merely clumsy.

"Hyung, honestly, I'm fine!" 

"Oh my god, Namjoon, how is this fine!?" Hoseok squawked and in his past 17 years, this may have been the most hysterical Hoseok has ever gotten.

Maybe Kim Namjoon thinks he is merely clumsy but in his defence, Hoseok can be a mother-hen when he wants to. 

"Namjoon, your arm looks like it's been ran over by a truck!" Namjoon scoffed and was about to open his mouth to protest before thinking better, and shut it with a sigh. Honestly, it was not as bad as Hoseok had described it but the injury was definitely his worst so far.

He sometimes wondered if he should have brought some life insurances...

Setting aside such thoughts, Namjoon leaned back against the headboard of the bed. They were currently in the nurse's office and Hoseok forced asked Namjoon to lie down on the bed provided.

Namjoon knows that Hoseok is just caring for him and he really appreciates it but jesus, only his arm was injured, not his entire body! The bed should be for those who really needs it, aka NOT him. 

He secretly thinks that Hoseok felt that it was not his arm that was 'ran over by a truck', but his whole body.

After a while, Hoseok stated he will be going to the cafeteria to buy some food and that Namjoon was not allowed to get off from the bed until the nurse arrives. 

It was only after a few minutes Hoseok left that Namjoon heard the door open, along with a sweet voice- 

"Hi, I'm so sorry, I was on a lunch break and the food was so delicious-" 

- a very sweet voice. 

Namjoon turned his body to face the nurse- 'and wow, since when did the school hire a new nurse' because he would certainly remember a face like that. 

The said nurse raised an eyebrow as he walked closer to Namjoon. 

"The first day and this happens..." He leaned in to inspect Namjoon's arm and Namjoon resisted the urge to bury his face in his hair if he leaned in any closer...

Namjoon took a peek at his tag. Kim Seokjin. 

"Mind telling me how did this happen?" For some reason, hearing Seokjin said that made Namjoon had the decency to feel sheepish. 

"An accident at the chemistry lab-" Seokjin's touch felt so gentle on his arm. "- I toppled over a flask from the top shelf and it fell on me. Luckily I managed to block it with my arm." 

Seokjin's lips tugged into a pout. Namjoon had seen many people done that before- specifically Kim Taehyung and Jung Hoseok- and he has to admit, Seokjin's pout takes the cake.

He is kind of glad now that Hoseok had forced him to lie down on the bed. His legs had felt so weak suddenly.

"Aigoo, you should have been more careful!" Seokjin's face heats up a bit when he realized he should have phrased that more professionally instead of like a mother hen, but Namjoon's arm takes priority. 

"You might need stiches..." Seokjin mumbled as he went to retrieve the first aid kit from the cabinet. "This wound looks too large for a regular band aid." 

Namjoon feels baffled. "You know how to stich?" 

"I did go to medical school for a short time before-" -dropping out. Seokjin shut his mouth and then gave a small strained smile. "Yeah, I do know how to stich." 

Namjoon nodded but remained quiet, aware that he had touched a nerve. He felt the needle pierce through his skin and he gave a slight wince. Hopefully this would not scar. He glanced at Seokjin- he should really be addressing him as Dr Kim- who was concentrated on stiching his wound. 

Namjoon decided he found Seok- Dr Kim!- really hot when concentrating. Then proceeded to kick himself internally. 

'Holy sh*t I only just met him calm down hormones-'

"Hey-!" Seokjin looked at the student's name tag. "-Namjoon? Yah, Kim Namjoon! Are you listening to me-"

Crap, he had zoned out. 

Namjoon managed to gave a nod and proceeded to listen halfheartedly to Seokjin as he rattled on about how to take care of his wound and himself...

... only to realize he may have been staring at Seokjin's lips- Dr Kim dammit- the entire process. 

He was not sure whether he should be thankful the school hired a new hot nurse or be depressed because he totally feels like a teenager with raging hormones in front of Seokjin. (He totally gave up calling him Dr Kim in his mind by now.)

Jesus, he is a teenager with raging hormones!

"-I hope you would not end up here with such injuries again, Namjoon-" and Namjoon gave a chocked laugh at that. 

If there is one thing Kim Namjoon was certain about, it was that he visits the nurse's office like a second home (sadly). 

And another thing that he was certain, if Kim Seokjin is going to work there as their school's nurse for a very long time, he had better expect to see Namjoon every so often. 

(Namjoon ignored the fluttering in his stomach- which felt suspiciously like the first stage of a crush- when he had that thought.)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey Namjoonie, I'm back- WOAH, when did we get a new hot nurse?"

"Hyung!"


It goes without saying that I have no medical knowledge outside of google. 

Hope you enjoyed! ^^ Thanks for the many subs alr!! <3 I written this chapter as fast as I could for yall, hope it was to your expectations~

You're all my baes~