Life Isn't As Perfect As You Think It Is

Unexpected Destiny

                   On this sunny day, the scent of fresh salty air blew through my hair. From a far distance I heard my name echoing , I turned around and saw my parents waving at me. I ran to them, but fell, I got up again and ran to the picnic rug. As a young foodie, when I saw all those delicious, luring food, my eyes started to shine. But with those sand on my hands and body, i had no choice but go wash off all those sand.

                   As a normal 7 years old, I always wanted to play hide and seek, so I immediately ran to the bathroom and hid there. Before my mom came into the bathroom, I suddenly felt a shocking smell going through my nose, and I fainted. When I woke up, I was in this box with holes, i can hear noises of the train going "Choo Choo Choo". I was scared, I didn't know where am I. When the train stopped, the box I was in was being carried. I started moving and kicking the box to make noises just to get people to notice me, but no one was there at all. It was completely silence, suddenly she opened the box and said something in korean i can't fully understand.

                  Being half Korean and half Chinese, I can understand her saying something like "Shut up.....Blah Blah Blah.....You're such a....Blah Blah Blah..." She gave me a creepy and powerful glance that I will probably never see from my parents. Suddenly before I realized, I smell that shocking scent again. When I woke up, it was night time already, I found myself in a dead end full of garbages, I managed to get up and ran. there was only one thing in my mind right now, is to find my parents. As I ran accross the street, I had nothing but finding my parents in my mind, suddenly I turned around and saw light shining at me, I didn't have the time in my mind to realize that it was a car coming at my direction. 5 seconds later.........CRASH!