The plan

The BaekYeol Experience

Chanyeol and Baekhyun disappeard shortly after the meal was finnished. No one questioned it. I started a conversation with Chen and Lay. Krystal was engrossed in Kris,  as was Tao. Maybe Taoris was real. Aj called to check on us. He seemed a bit tipsy,  and was going to have Brian come after us. It was getting late after all. Xiumin and Suho offered to take us back to the hotel,  if it was okay with Aj. He agreed. 

"How about a tour? I want to see how Exo lives offstage. " Krystal suggested.  I nodded.  I was curious as well. The boys began to grumble. "A movie is always an option, " I pointed out. We got a tour of the dorm in the end. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were still misisng. I took it upon myself to look for them. 

I found them in one of the rooms. The others had not made it this far yet. They seemed to be in a deep conversation about something..... Or someone. Their eyes lit up when I opened the door. "Sorry. I didn't mean to inturrupt." I started to close the door. "Wait. We were actually discussing you," Chanyeol said with a smirk. Baekhyun smirked. "Guess our plan worked. "

"What plan? " I questioned. Before I knew it,  Chanyeol had the door closed and locked,  and Baekhyun was leading me to one of the beds. I sat down staring at them. This was it, what I had been waiting for. Two of my idols in one room,  looking delcious. Maybe they were going to give me stuff. My heart was racing. I could hear the others on the other side of the door. At this point,  I could have yelled, but I was distracted by what was in front of me. Apparently these two had been working out..... And they were both shirtless. My body reacted on its own. I reached out to touch their chests,  then pulled back. Each one of them sat beside me. Baekhyun began singing in my ear. My eyes closed. Chanyeol was whispering something in my other ear. I was in heaven and they hadn't even touched me yet. 

At this rate,  it wouldn't be long. And I wasn't sure if I was ready.