Backstage

The BaekYeol Experience

Krystal and I both melted inside. We did our best to control our inner fangirls. Kris approached us first. He spoke wonderful English. I looked over to Krystal. She was about to have a panic attack. I smiled at her. Kris had us follow him to the sofa that was diagonal from the rest of the guys. Baekhyun's eyes got wide as he noticed I had the banner in my hand still. His eyes started to Chanyeol, who smirked.

"Do you guys have any questions for us?" Kris asked. Krystal was still too in shock to answer. So I asked the question that had always been on my mind. " Do you guys read fan fictions? And if so, do you get along with the person your fans ship you with? Exo erupted in laughter. I blushed. Was my question funny? Luhan spoke up, "Some of us read them. Some of us like who we get shipped with, and others not so much.* His eyes darted between Xiumin and Sehun. My inner fangirl almost died. Was Hunhan real? Was Xiuhan? We're they sleeping together? Quickly, I shook my head. " You have really long fingers." Krystal blurred out, staring at Kris, causing him to blush. I elbowed her. "What," she said, "He does." This caused another uproar from the boys. "Who do you guys ship?" This question coming from the Happy Virus himself, Park Chanyeol. I bit my lip. It was Krystal's turn to nudge me. "Well, I like Kai, and Kris," she said blushing. "I haven't really shipped anyone yet." Chanyeol nodded. "What about you?" He asked me. My stomach did a flop, and I had to close my eyes. I was saving his voice to my memory. I felt my eyes had closed for hours, and my brain had completely shut down. Somehow, my eyes managed to flutter back open. "Well, I ship Hunhan, Taoris, and....well, Baekyeol...." I managed to force out. "But, that's when I read fanfics...." Baekhyun tilted his head towards me. Krystal piped up "She has a thing for Kaisoo too." I elbowed her. She glared at me. "Although I do happily ship Kaisoo, she is the one with the thing for Kai....and Kris." She turned a deep shade of red. Suho was the next one to speak. "Would you guys like to hang out for a bit? We are going to go get some food, and head back to the dorm." Every inch of my body screamed no, but my head was shaking yes.