-BLURRED

BLURRED.

cause everything seems blurred in her eyes.


And I’m here all alone, sitting on the benches that we used to share.

I got addicted to your presence, and now that you’re gone, I don’t know what to do.

I have no direction.

You left me in the middle of a mess. 

You left when I feel like I own the world by being yours.

You left me in the middle of our kiss.

And, you left me because of her.
-    W

“Wendy! Hey” Wendy who’s sitting on the benches startled when someone suddenly sit beside her. And when she turns around, she sees J-Hope with his stupid smile.

“What?” 

“Its lunch, you’re not eating?” J-Hope asks her and she answers it by shaking her head. “Again? Damn Wendy, you should stop being like this.” J-Hope said in a loud voice that makes Wendy feel mad.

“Whatever.” She said while picking up her books and bag then left. She walks down the corridor going to the library. But then she stops. She saw him. Holding hand with that girl. It used to be me who’s holding your hand. Wendy is trying her best to holding her tears so she’s not crying. And it’s hard. But then she feels someone pull her and hug her.

“Go ahead cry.” And in a blink of an eye, she’s crying. She hugs him tighter. 

“It’s hurt, Hoseok.” Wendy said “Hurt.” All that J-Hope could do is patted her back and saying that everything will be okay.

“How could he do this to me? What did I do wrong? Why?” Wendy keeps ranting on everything and J-Hope trying his best just to make her calm. When J-Hope looks up he sees Mark looking at him. 

Mark saw J-Hope hugging Wendy. And J-Hope sees a glint of jealousy in Mark’s eyes but then he look away. Pretending like he doesn’t care about what he sees.

***

This morning Wendy is not in the mood to go to school. So, she stayed in her room sitting like a fool in her study desk. She keeps thinking about him. About Mark. 

All I can hear is your laugh.

Your voices keep echoing in my mind.

I remember when you hold my hand.

I remember the way you look at me as you say the “I love you” words. 

But then… you left. 

With that unreasonable excuse. 

And, I let you go.

-    W

When she closed her book, her phone is ringing and she answers the call without seeing the caller ID. And the caller is J-Hope who’s asking her to go out with him. 

“What? Seriously?! You can’t come! Wait. Hello?!” and with that Wendy place her phone and run to the closet. Changing her clothes and fixing her hair. And not a long time she heard her apartment bells ringing. Lazily she walks out to the door and opens the door for J-Hope to come in. “I don’t feel like going out, Hoseok.” Wendy said as soon as he entered the room.

“But, you’ll like this place. This place is going to help you find some inspiration for you. As a writer.” J-Hope answers it with a big smile like he usually use. And with that, all that Wendy could do is agreeing to go out with him. And on the way to the destination Wendy keep silent and doing her thing. Writing everything she feels into words.

I never knew that memories could hurt this much. 

I think everything is going to be okay if I let him go,

But, it’s not.

It’s getting worse. 

I’m getting worse.

The wound in my heart is getting bigger and bigger,

And, the pain of the memories keeps holding me in my chest, so I couldn’t breathe properly.

I’m dying.

-    W

“You still write about him?” J-Hope asks her to break the silence, and but she stayed quiet. “Wendy, it’s been two years. And you still can’t get over it?” 

Wendy let out her sigh, “I’m trying. But, it still feels odd when he left me. It’s like he has a reason why he did this to me,” She answered.

“And what is his reason?” J-Hope asks in annoyance

“I don’t know. I’m still waiting for the answer.”

“And you’ve been waiting for two years. Aren’t you tired?” 

Wendy looks up to J-Hope before she answered his question, “I’m tired. Really tired. But, I believe in ‘if you lost something you love, if it’s yours it going to come back to you. But, if it not yours, you’ll get something more beautiful in return.’ I believe that he’s mine, sooner or later he’s going to come back to me. And if it’s not, I will have to live my life with the new one. But, I’m not ready yet to have someone new when he still has my heart. At least, he should give my heart back to me. So, I could live my life with the new one happily.” And with that, Wendy feel relieved that she could say that words to someone, not to the paper. And the other side too, J-Hope feel relieved too. Because, he still has a chance to call Wendy, His. Even he should wait a little bit more. 

 

End.


First time making an oneshot story:'D give me your opinion guys!