smile:)

you are the one :*

Xiu's p.o.v

I sat with Ro on d bench in the park in front of dorm... Ro seemed sad and low... She had mood swings from 2 days probably and i didnt notice it as she stayed quiet as always with smile on that lucious lips...

We held hands and sat there peacefully admiring the sky and counting stars... 

Boys stopped to buy ice cream and midnight snacks and i swiftly walked to dorm to meet my Ro... She was waiting near the gate and so i pulled her to park in front of dorm...

The air was light... It was nyc and relaxing to sit with Ro intervening fingers... She was warm as always like her heart...  I wanted to stop time at that point... 

But i observed Ro bitting her lips every now and then controlling her emotions... She didn't meet eyes with me... Something was wrong... I could sense that... I wanted to comfort her... Say cheesy Lines... But .. But ... M really bad at expressing wat i was feeling right then... I was completely exhausted in first case.. Soo much exhausted that i had no energy to speak but then i didnt know what to say so that ro feels gud and smile... 

Ro still counting stars in sky... I call her slowly.. 'Ro...' And she looked at me  and suddenly turn to the other side to hide her tears... My eyes went wide seeing her tears... I slowly place my hands on her shoulder and turned her towards me ... I gently hug her... After a second she hugged me back... 

I could hear her snuffing and quiet small sobs... I wanted to speak but my mind s blank seeing her tears... 

I tighten my grip And hug her again... Slowly running my hands all her back and she relaxes in my arms... I feel satisfied seeing her response...

 

"Gwenchana?" I ask her gaining all energy... She only nods in response wiping all tears from back of her palms and smiling at me... Her eyes still moist from the tears... I slowly cup her face and carress her cheeks wiping her tears and lean forward to and kiss her cheeks... 

She turned red in an instant... My Ro is too shy than me ... I cup her face again and kiss her on forehead... She closes her eyes and let me do what i want... I could say she missed me and was craving for my warmth... Same goes with me... I missed her eyes , lips, touch, and everything ...

I presumed she was crying bcoz she missed me.. But i realized that was not only the reason... She missed her doggie which passed away 2 years back.. I know how much she loves dogs so i never made any attempt to ask her priority ranking.. Bcoz i knew she loves me..

We sat there for some more time... Ro leaning on my shoulders holding my arms . her vulnerable face glowed in moonlight and it still looked sad... I could see tears forming from corner of her eyes and she preventing it by looking to the sky... 

"Ro..." I called with love filled tone.. She looked at me wiping her tears fast... 

"Did i do anything wrong? R u sad about me? Nything happened which hurt u?... Speakout... Lets talk it out ok..." I asked questions continiusly... I could not control myself from asking dese as i was feeling more exhausted seeing her ..

She nodded her head sidewise saying no .. " just a little mood swings... I am fine .. Lets go back to dorm ... You look too tired.. " Ro stood up and pulled my arms and we walked back to dorm and boys were not back yet... 

"They must be hogging again" i thought to myself and settled on coach and pulled ro so she slept on my lap as i played with her hair... 

She was not crying but still only stared at tv screen... 

'Ro... ' i again called in low voice and she hmmed and looked at me in response...

'Shall we play a game? ' i asked and she sat up... 

'What game baozi?' She replied... Listening to her voice i felt little relieved...  She s better than before.

'Hmmmm.... Sustainance game... ' i said and she tilted her head in confusion... 

'Lets see how you can get a kiss from me... Convence or seduce me for the kiss ' palli... " i bit my lips once i finished making rules bcoz i know it was a trap for myself... All knew i cant sustain ro's beautiful lips.

But still i somehow got too excited suddenly... She has question marks all over her face ... It wasn't first time we were kissing but i could say her expression changed ... She was beaming darker shade of red... I felt satisfied thinking she accepted for the game when she smiled shyly...

"Palli va... !! Boys will come back... " i pulled her by hand which made her sit on my lap... Our faces inches away only and i was already gulping... And my small heart was beating soo fast that it might fall out any time ... I could hear her heartbeating syncing to my heartbeat speed...

We were still for a moment and she closed her eyes... I wondered what was happenning..... She was smiling... That was the main intention of mine for the game... 

Ro looked at me slowly with soft gaze... Her eyes were exceptional.. I could stare for ages ..it had soo many feeling in it like she had made it her feelings library .... 

She leaned forward with puppy eyes and looked at me ...i was already loosing control...

She leaned forward , her right hand around my neck and she pulled me near... 'Can u sustain me?' R u sure?" Ro asked huskily whispering into my ears and i shivered just for that... " ne- nae" was the only thing . ' ok! Try your best! ' ro said confidently... 

She sat on my lap nd ned first 2 buttons of my shirt... She trailed her fingers down my face till the shoulder... Godd! Her hands were doing magic... Butterflies in my stomach and everywhere...

We did not loose the eye contact... Her stare was directly into my soul . i had to maintain confidence or atleast pretend to b confident as i cant give in soo early... 

'Wait! I hav something to check upon ! ' ro said and i was confused... She started ning other 2 buttons of my shirt and i just let her do what she wants... But i wanted her to smile. She sat on my lap with legs beside my thighs each on other sides and .... And it was like i was trapped... 

I loved it when she dominated me sometimes... Her true self was as beautiful as her ... 

"Where are your abs??" she asked and trailed her sensual fingers from abs to my chest.. I shivered under her.. 

"They are safe inside" i stuck out my tongue saying that... Nd she giggled... 

Thankgod boys were taking more time than i thought. 

"Ohh ya!! Really? Inside?" Ro asked with a smirk nd started tickling me... 

'Ahh.. No ... Stop... Omo... Ro... Chebal ... Stop.. Hahahahaha ' i could not control myself nd both fell from coach but  she didn't stop  tickling me... Nd i saw her bright eyes which seemed happy now nd the smile on her lips was priceless for me. We stood up nd tickling continued untill i reached the wall nearby .

I suddenly pulled her from waist nd our faces only cm away... ' i surrender ' i say nd capture her lips ... Her eyes goes wide but soon she closes her eyes and kiss back... It was a little slow kiss..her sweet lips was too addictive to part from... 

We both suddenly parted from kiss whn we heard the bang on door nd Maknae's running in with icecream boxes nd they run in between me and ro...

"Yahh kai! That's my icecream... "

"Sehun!! You already had 4 icecreams... Nw no more... They are mine" sekai keep fighting running around home .

All members come back one by one ... Talking laughing nd go to bed but sekai still fighting over icecream... 'Grrr!! Y dont dese 2 sleep? I cant talk with ro untill dese sleep ' i thought.

 

Maknae's were most dangerous to b awake as dey would prank all members planning all time... 

I go nd snatch the ice cream from kai nd put it into freezer nd shoo both of them to sleep...

"Opps! Sorry hyung for breaking your kiss in halfway that time " kai said with smirk nd sehun giggling...

' arraso arraso nw go sleep..ok?' I just wanted them to lock in a room fr now... I wanna spend time with ro ... Ottokaeeee.... 

' ok ok... Continue from where you stopped ok?... B careful hyung....dont b too wild... Noona will get scared " both started advicing me nd i wanna rip dem nw.. Lol .Maknae's r always like this .

I go back to room nd Ro was peacefully sleeping nd without disturbing i pulled her into my arms.. She slept holding onto my shirt... I tugged her hairs behind her ears admiring her face now being normal  and peaceful. She starts moving in sleep and murmuring.... " love - love u baozi" love you' she tightens her grip on my shirt and sticks to me like a baby... 

I slowly plant a kiss on her forehead and cheeks and i see Ro opening her eyes ... Without waiting i capture her lips again and this time she closed her eyes holding my hand and i could not get enough of her lips... I kept and i win dominating and making it mine... Trailing down the kisses to neck , ro tilted her head sideways giving me full access of her neck... I and bit a little hard nd made quiet some hickeys and i was proud about it ... 😂

In no time when i was smiling , i got a shock.. Ro was above me this time.. She knew my weakness spot... She kissed me on my collar bones and it hard to form a good hickey there... Her hands exploring my upper part of the body... Nd mine exploring her back...  Both our hearts racing and heat increasing in room.

The smessy kissing went on for a good time where i was almost doozing off now...she observed me doozing off nd pulled me into her arms nd gave a final peck on my lips...

Nd whispered.. "Gumawo!!" "Sarangheyo"!! ... Ahh her voice was y nd i whimpered again a little ... I smiled at her confession and i know she was smiling even though i had closed my eyes... 

My ro was smiling as always ... That bright eyes and smiling lips were mine forever.. I had marked her as mine nd it was evident ... Love you Ro <3

We slept hugging eachother :)

            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^°°^^^°^°°°°°^°°°°

 

Please do comment abt this oneshot .. 

 

Advance birthday gift to my baozi ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY :*  SARANGHAEYO <3