The PAST is REVEALED

The agony of being dead yet alive

The Jung family was established in the Josen era, one of the most prominent familes till date. They own major corporations in Seoul, Korea and are the masterminds who control the markets. Though all these glorious acomplishments may be seen as extraordinary from an outsiders point of view, but it's all a facade to hide the truth of their existence. 

Josen era

Jessica's mom was called Christina jung, but that was not her mother's true name. In 1392, Jessica's mother was actually called Jung Hani. Her mother was forcefully taken away from her home, by none other than her own grandmother. Her mother was what you called a creature of the night, the fallen angel, the women who never passed death's doors. She was a vampire. A pure vampire, a true blue blood. Her lineage was that of a human, but her grandparents hated her mother even before she "turned". They sought out fortune tellers before her mother's birth, and the fortunteller foretold, one of her granparent's child was too strong, too vicious and would one day end her grandfathers life. Not too long after her birth, her grandfather died in a mysterious way. Her grandmother's heart was torn to pieces and sunk into despair. Her grandma could only relay her dispair in the form of emotionally torturing her mother.  Jessia's grandmother forcefully removed her mother from their residents, stripped away her nobility and casted her aside like a dirty piece of rag. At that time, Jessica's mom was only 10, too young to make money. All of her mother's estates were given to jessica's uncle. In the end, her mother was left with nothing, but the clothes on her back. Her grandmother, holding both wealth and power in her hands, banished jessica's mom Christina to the edge of the earth, never to return to Josen for another 1000 years. Not long after, her mother began to fall to Death's door. 

 

Christina (Jessica's mom) POV

Lydia Jung: "Off with you, you are no longer a member of the Jung family! From now on you are BANISHED! 

Christina Jung: "Mother..."

Lydia: "Don't call me mother, you monster. You're the reason your father died.  It was your fault! Why are you alive. Why did you kill my honey. IT'S YOUR FAULT!"

Christina: "Mom, I swear it wasn't me! I didn't do it. Please understand... why would I do that to my own father?"

Lydia : "Don't lie, you abdominal child. If it wasn't you, who could it have been? No one else in the family knew about the secret scoll besides you and your brother. Do you think your brother Hong ki could have done it?? It could only be you!"

Hong ki (hidden behind the curtain): *SMIRK

Christina begins to sob uncontrollably 

Christina: "Buttttt...I didn't.. I swear mom. Why would I do that to my own father. HE loved me like no other. He was my ray of hope, my sunshine."

Hong ki stops out behind the curtain

Hong ki: "Don't lie sister, I know it was you who did it... I saw you steal it with my own eyes. You're the one who caused father's death. Don't lie. Just admit it. I'll tell mom to stop, I'll help you dear sister. Just stop lying to our mom." 

Christina: " HOW COULD YOU JUNG HONG KI!! Why did you lie ... Whyyyy??"

Lydia: "ENOUGH."

Christina: "Mom, I swear I didn't do it, I didn't kill father, Hong ki is lying!"

Lydia: " STOP. Don't ever call me mom. I never wanted you. A foretune teller already foretold our family's disaster. He said a child we were had was going to caused my honey's death. I wanted to abort you but your stuborn father didn't allow it. Called the foretune teller a liar. IT WAS YOU." 

Christina: " Mom. I didn't .. I really didn'tttt... Mommmmm.." (cry cry cry)

Lydia: " YOU ARE FOREVER BANISHED FROM THS HOUSEHOLD. Even if you are to have children in the future, they will never be  a part of the Jung family. Leave Josen, do not return for another thousand years. You are to leave NOW!"

***CHAPTER 1 END*****

 

*what is that mysterious scoll

* Where will Jessica's mom go now?

* How did she become a fallen angel (vampire)

< More to be told in chapter 2, thank you for reading>