Final

A Supermarket Date

It was a free Saturday for Infinite.

No schedules,just relaxation.

However,Woohyun just had to ruin things for Hoya.

"Howon,go buy groceries.We ran out of stock for daily items and food."the elder said as he passed him a list of stuffs.

"..why does it have to be me??There's a maknae for a reason."Hoya gave an excuse,as he was on the couch facing his  PSP."Well,there is a reason why I pick you.First of all,in this group the one that has the body to carry groceries are me,you and Dongwoo."Woohyun said as he heads to Hoya taking the purple game console from the other."..and don't worry.You are not going shopping alone.I already had Dongwoo ready to accompany you."he added.

Hoya just nod before his eyes widened,"..wait.What?It's ok hyung.I c..an go alone."he insisted as he quickly stood up from his lying position."..aigoo,since when are you so polite?It's hard for you to call me hyung."Woohyun said mockingly.

"Are you done,Howon?"Dongwoo suddenly appeared from his room and buttoned up his sweater.

Woohyun grins,"Yup.He is done.Have fun shopping you two."he cheekily said before running back to the kitchen.

Hoya swear if he was born a month earlier,he'd punch the heck out of Woohyun.

But,Hoya is cool.Hoya don't hit people just because they hook him up on a grocery date with his one and only crush,Jang Dongwoo.

-------

"So,are we gonna go there by-"Hoya's sentence was cut when Dongwoo said,"The manager's gonna take us there.Let's get into the van,hmm?"he asked as he grabbed onto Hoya's hands.And Hoya was 'this' close to slap himself back to reality due to the elder's action.But,luckily their manager had to ruin his daydream."Do you guys bring money?"and both of them nodded.

"Uhh..is this another filming of your version of 'We got married'?"Jungryul hyung just had to add to Hoya's daydream.He still remembered their version of 'We got married' back in the Sesame Player days.Good times,well at least for Hoya.He looked at Dongwoo before he simply shrugged,"Maybe?"he replied,coolly.

------

"Pick you guys up at 4.Is that cool?"Jungryul asked as Hoya and Dongwoo get off the van.They both nodded and turned to face the supermarket.

Two hours for shopping.Well,they might even finished things early.That was what Hoya thought.

However,Woohyun had already planned things beforehand.

BACK AT THE DORM..

"You sure they could get the items before time?"Sungyeol asked as he was still suspicious on Woohyun's plan.

"Don't you worry,choding.Things are going to get fun."was all that came out of Woohyun's mouth.

 

------

Dongwoo gets the shopping cart and heads to Hoya who was already browsing through the list.

"So,Howon.What's first on the li-"Dongwoo slowly brings his question to a pause when he saw Hoya clenching the paper in his fist.

"This is ridiculous."Hoya blurted as he grits his teeth."That Nam Woohyun..is so dead when I get my hands on him!!"he exclaimed.

Dongwoo,confused took the crumpled list from Hoya and looked at it.He then nodded and understood why the younger was so pissed off.He then pats Hoya's shoulders and said,"It's ok.We can figure things out."he said softly.

On the list of paper,there were some items wrote in a very unique way.

"What do you mean,figure things out??Hyung,look at the list!Nothing is written normally.Look at this,"Hoya exclaimed before pointing out on the paper,"Alkaline strawberries?What the fck is that,even?!!"he questioned.Dongwoo sighed and pats Hoya's back."Well,it's not all written in a unique way..look,cheese is on the list!We could grab the normally written items first,then we would go through the unique ones..ok?"the elder insisted.Hoya had no choice but to go with Dongwoo's plan and soon they head out to look for the normally written items first.

------

After spending about 15 mins searching for the normally written  items,the time has come where they are going to start guessing the uniquely written items on the list

"Alkaline strawberries.What is that?"Hoya mumbled to himself as he tried guessing.Dongwoo was already ahead of Hoya and called Woohyun,"Nam.Spit it out.What is alkaline strawberries?"he asked over the phone.Woohyun laughed at Dongwoo's question and said,"Ahh,so you two had started on the unique items,huh?"he teased only to heard a cursing Hoya on the othrr side."Haha.Ok ok,I will help.Well,you do know Sunggyu's scented shampoo,right?That's alkaline strawberries.Cause shampoo is an-" "We just want to know what it is!!We don't need your useless explanation!!"Hoya exclaimed furiously as he grabbed onto Dongwoo's phone.Woohyun laughed and said,"Ok Howon.Geez,calm down,will you?"

Hoya groans in annoyance before passing the phone back to Dongwoo."Nam,it's not funny."Dongwoo said before hearing the younger on the phone,laughing "You should be thanking me,hyung.I mean,I am obviously trying to hook both of you up.Cooperate,please?"Woohyun retorted.Dongwoo sighed,and just glance at Hoya who was looking for the fricking shampoo.He then ended the call and heads to Hoya.

------

Shopping for uniquely written items was never easy,Hoya and Dongwoo had to dial up for Woohyun everytime when they are stuck at guessing.Soon,they reached the last item.

"Finally!!!The last one on the list!!"Hoya remarked,as he looked at the list and gulped."..uh..hyung,what is this?"he asked as he show the list to Dongwoo.

"Dong's cupcake."Dongwoo said simultaneously as he read the writing off."..what the heck is this?"he wondered before he called Woohyun

.

 

 

"Yes,hyung?What's the matter?"Woohyun asked."We are stuck on the last item.What is Dong's cupcake?"Dongwoo asked only to earn another laugh."That is too easy hyung.Dong stands for Dongwoo which means you.And cupcake?Well,it's you know who.Goodluck,hyung!"Woohyun said before he ended the call.

 

 

"Nam Woo-"Dongwoo's sentence was cut by the sudden end of call.

"Hyung?What is it?What did Woohyun said?"Hoya questioned as he looked at Dongwoo who seemed to be confused.

"T...the last item on the list is..umm,"Dongwoo uttered lowly."What?What is it?Did you say som-"Hoya's question was cut when a pair of lips shut him.He widened his eyes only to find Dongwoo pressing his lips against his.

 

"Is this a dream?Did Dongwoo hyung just-"Hoya's thought soon was shrugged away as he kissed the elder back.After losing both of their breaths,they pulled away.

"...w..what j..just happened?"Hoya asked as he stuttered.

"The last item was you.You are my cupcake."Dongwoo said as he held Hoya's hands."I love you,Howon."he confessed."...I l...love you too,hyung."the younger replied,as his cheeks were red.

"L..let's go p..pay."Hoya said as he pushed the shopping cart to the cashier.Dongwoo smiled softly befoe he heads to the cashier too.

 

After they paid,it was a little over 4pm.And Jungryul hyung was already waiting by the door for them.

 

"So,how was your filming of We got married?"he asked the pair teasingly.

 

 

But,of course Dongwoo being the blunt guy he is said,"It went well hyung.Very very well."

 

After placing the items in the back of the van,both of Hoya and Dongwoo settled down together,helding their hands.

 

"Woohyun really did well,on his job didn't he?"Dongwoo asked the younger.

 

"For the first time,I am not regretting having him as my friend."Hoya replied before both of them laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So,how was the date?"Woohyun questioned as he stood at the door with his arms folded.

 

"Shut up,nam."Hoya blurted before heading to his room."Sometimes,I am questioning your taste on men,hyung."Woohyun mockingly said to Dongwoo who came in a little late.

 

 

"Hey,I never questioned your choice on choosing that hamster of yours."Dongwoo replied sarcastically only to receive a whine from Woohyun."He's not a hamster!!"the younger retorted before heading to Sunggyu.

 

Dongwoo just laughed before he heads to his shared room with Hoya.

 

Well,what do you think happen?

 

 

Am leaving it to your imagination...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End.