Chapter One

키스 || Kiss

A/N: Well it's been a while since I wrote anything so I decided to have a go at another Kaisoo fic ^^. This time I changed it round a bit by making Kyungsoo and Jongin younger (Jongin being older than Kyungsoo for once). I just wanted to do a little fluffy-ish story to warm up so this is a long one and the ending is not that good but it took me ages so enjoy :)

 

 

 

Kyungsoo's sixteen, and despite never playing this game before, he's almost certain the rules are not like this at all. Jongin had somehow convinced him to go out with him for the afternoon to go to Sehun's place, his parents weren't home and he decided to throw a small party. He had raided his parents alcohol stack, which was admittedly restricted, and just took a few pours from various bottle to make a concoction for them all to share It tasted horrible, but they all took their share regardless.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo only drank because Jongin drank, and watching Jongin's lips as he took various sips from the rim of the cup between them, and how his Adam apple bobs when he swallows became a guilty pleasure of his. Kyungsoo knew

 

Jongin since he was a baby and knows he shouldn't be finding Jongin's lips as nice as he finds girls.

 

 Ten was there that night. Four of them girls. All Jongin's friends from school. By association, Jongin tells Kyungsoo that there his friends now to, but Kyungsoo's smart enough to know it doesn't work like that. He know that they all won't love him because he is with Jongin. Kyungsoo gets the feeling that they, at best, tolerate him on behalf of Jongin. But the thought of that doesn't phase Kyungsoo, he always liked Jongin being in the centre of his universe.

 

 

 

What he never liked was the fact that despite Jongin being the focus of his life. Jongin has other friends, other people he cares about, so Kyungsoo quite clearly isn't the centre of Jongin's universe. That's the thought that always did phase him. Sometimes Kyungsoo wished he had his own circle of friends to take his mind of that fact.

 

But now they was all playing this game. Spin the bottle. Someone suggested it causing the girls to giggle and Jongin make a sly look at one of this friends, Chanyeol he thinks, causing Kyungsoo to gulp as his heart starts to beat a bit faster than before. He can only imagine what everyone thinks of him, the shy small boy who clings to Jongin like it's his life goal.

 

 Kyungsoo presses his lips together as he thinks about something else. Although never been said aloud, Kyungsoo has never kissed anyone before, and he doesn't want to clarify that information now. This does put him in a difficult situation now. He assumes Jongin was cover for him, possibly convince everyone to stop playing because Kyungsoo knows he doesn't what his first kiss to be for everyone to see. Especially these people. But looking at him, Jongin appears to be oblivious to Kyungsoo's dilemma. With reluctance, Kyungsoo places himself within the circle as someone places the bottle in the middle.

 

 Every time it starts to slow, Kyungsoo feels his heart beating in his ears, afraid that it will land on him.

 

Rules was established beforehand, the most logical one being that, if the bottle lands on two people of the same gender, they spin again. Only a few minutes pass before Kyungsoo suspects the rules have been altered since when Sehun gets paired with one of the girls, they don't peck each other over the bottle. Instead Sehun grins as he stands up, taking the girl's hand empire leaving the room. Kyungsoo is left watching in confusion, leaning closer to Jongin as he asked in a hushed voice, "Where are they going?"

 

 "Sehun's bedroom" Jongin explain quietly, his eyes, like everyone else's, watching where they left. He raises one hand to the side of his mouth and shouts "You two got five minutes, try not to get to crazy"

 

 Kyungsoo's cheeks burn as he looks to Jongin.

 

 "What are they going to do?"

 

 "What do you think?"

 

 Jongin looks at Kyungsoo, a grin plastered on his face, a grin that makes Kyungsoo feel slightly ashamed as he gets butterflies in his belly. Jongin wiggles his eyebrows suggestively and tilts his head back as he laughs at the sight of Kyungsoo's face turning pink, his eyes widening more making them almost doe like. Watching Jongin, Kyungsoo dropped his gaze quickly and stares at his neatly folded hands on his lap. Jongin sees this and frowns, scanning the room before leaning in nudging him. "It's fine Kyungsoo" he mutters, "no one here expects you to do anything you don't want to do. You can stick to kissing if you want"

 

 Jongin's breath smells like rum and liquor and Kyungsoo can't help but imaging what will happen if he tried to see if it tasted the same on his tongue. He swallows and gives Jongin a small nod.

 

It was now Jongin's turn, and much to Kyungsoo's disappointment, it lands on one of the girls (who he purposely forgot the names of). Kyungsoo feels his stomach drop and knows that it's all the more worse at its this girl since he distinctly remembers Jongin showing him a picture of her while describe his very open crush. And before today Kyungsoo took notice on the fact that this girl didn't seem to dislike his advances. Jongin grins and gives Kyungsoo a quick wink before casually getting up, looking at her.

 

 "This will be interesting" Kyungsoo hears one of the boys say as everyone else laugh and cheer him on as they both make their way out of the room. The girls however sit there and roll their eyes slightly. Kyungsoo's frown deepens as he knows that these girls feels like him right now. Jongin always attracted attention, his handsome features something most girls took notice of. Jongin's partner seemed to have noticed as well as she followed Jongin out of the room. Kyungsoo's stomach sinked lower as he hears the distant sound of the door shutting.

 

 Five minutes seemed to last five hours as everyone voiced there speculations on what the two was doing. Wanting to drown out the theories or even tell them all to shut up, Kyungsoo was left alone observing there conversations. Pretending to listen even though none of them was trying to engage him to here chat, Kyungsoo attempted to not think of what they might be up to.

 

 Five minutes now passed and the pair still not returned. The group gives them a few more minutes, a few soon turning to ten before Suho was blesseda ith the task to get up and drag them out. He disappears, only to come back rolling his eyes with a slightly disgusted look on his face. As the rest of them ask about what was going on, Suho only say he heard her when he came to the door.

 

 The girls quickly form into their own little circle as begin questioning what that means.

 

 "Does she return his feeling for real?"

 

"Will he still like her now they done this?"

 

"Are they together?"

 

 Kyungsoo begins to feel sick as he hears them talk, wishing he would just sink into the floor and disappear. This is not the first time he dealt with this, but it didn't make it any less painful.

 

Moments will go by where Kyungsoo is contemplating just asking Jongin if he purposely makes him feel this way but he knows he could never do it. Kyungsoo could bear the thought of having to voice his dirty and possibly sinful feelings towards his friend. Especially to Jongin himself.

 

 He considers leaving but Jongin staggers into the room, a dopey grin on his face. His hair messed up and shirt untucked, Kyungsoo's eyes widen at the sight, his pupils slightly dilated. The girl follows shortly after, running to the other girls excitedly.

 

 Jongin sits back down next to Kyungsoo and looks at him with a proud smile.Kyungsoo meets his gaze and notices his giddiness, forces himself to smile in return.

 

 "Alright it's Kyungsoo's turn"

 

"Yeah, spin the bottle"

 

 Kyungsoo blinks rapidly and stammers, not realising it was his turn so

 

soon. "It'll be fine" Jongin says under his breath sensing Kyungsoo's nervousness.

 

 "He'd better not land on me," A girl whispers out loud. Kyungsoo doesn't catch it because of his stunted hearing, but Jongin quickly points to her and says with mock seriousness, "You watch it!" They giggle, not realizing that Jongin was more serious than he let on.

 

 With a shallow breath, Kyungsoo reaches out and curls his hand over the body of the empty bottle. He spins it a bit too hard and it slides in a diagonal out of the centre, hitting Suho's shin. They begin to make fun of him in a way all too familiar to Kyungsoo. Laughing with him while in reality they are laughing at him. His hands shaking, Kyungsoo repositions the bottle.

 

 "Alright guys, enough," Jongin says light-heartedly, but with just an edge of something protective in his tone. He gives Kyungsoo a warm, reassuring smile and encourages, "Try again, it's fine.

 

 Kyungsoo desperately doesn't want a turn, but he hates the idea of giving them another reason to dislike him. He lets out a sigh and spins the bottle again. Both relief and dread runs through him as he spun it properly. For a few seconds everyone stops talking as they watch, Kyungsoo yearning to leave more than he did before. The bottle slows down and Kyungsoo looks around scared.

 

 Unfortunately, he's still sitting right there when the bottle finally comes to a still - the tip pointed directly at Jongin.

 

 Kyungsoo's heart stops. He stares at it - can suddenly feel how close Jongin is to him - and wonders if he looks as pale as he now feels. For a moment, no one says anything. Then the entire room erupts into chatter.

 

 "Kiss him!"

 

"Yeah, Kyungsoo, you two are always joined at the hip anyways!"

 

"No, that's not how the game works."

 

"Stop it! - He has to spin again!"

 

"C'moooooon, do it!"

 

"No boys kissing boys, that's the rule."

 

 The boys make kissy noises while the girls groan and roll their eyes, telling them to shut up but fighting the giggles themselves. Jongin chuckles under his breath, still looking at the bottle, but something about it sounds off. He looks to Kyungsoo and neither say anything.

 

 "Okay, go on Kyungsoo,"

 

 Jongin jokes harmlessly, trying to uplift the mood of the room and get Kyungsoo to smile. He clears his throat and flickers his eyelashes looking at Kyungsoo. Everyone laughs harder and Kyungsoo wishes he would just fade away. Kyungsoo notices how long Jongin's eyelashes are and hates himself even more as he shifts uncomfortably. Jongin isn't done though as he pretends to bashfully lift a shoulder up and rest his chin on it, looking at Kyungsoo through his eyelashes.

 

 "Kiss me."

 

 And Kyungsoo must be a real idiot, must really be hypnotized bad, because he actually starts to lean in.

 

 Jongin's eyes widen and he drops all pretences, abruptly leaning back. Immediately, the noise from the others stops and they're left with nothing but dead air. Kyungsoo realizes his mistake and halts before blinking and leaning away, horrified.

 

 "I - I didn't - I wasn't going to--" he stammers, face turning bright red. "The hell was that?" Sehun says incredulously. Chanyeol lets out a loud, cold laugh and keels over on the floor.

 

 "Kyungsoo wants to kiss Jongin!" someone shouts and everyone erupts with laughter. Some look to mortified to say anything, stunned by what they just witnessed. Others mutter cruel things, which Kyungsoo can't help but hear.

 

 "That's sick"

 

"Gross, I knew there was something about him"

 

"Why did he even come?"

 

 Though the comments was barely audible against the laughter, Kyungsoo's eyes began to water as he frantically looked around. His breath coming out much quicker than he could handle. Everything sounds distant as his ephedra rate increased. The beginnings of a panic attack hits him hard and Kyungsoo really wishes he would just be invisible.

 

 Jongin continues to stare at him; face painted in surprise and what looks like concern. His brows are knit and his eyes, question marks. He faintly hears the things being said around them and so he mutters, "Shut up."

 

Clearing his throat, he looks to the others and barks, "Hey, I said shut it!"

 

 He looks back to his best friend worriedly. 

 

 "Kyungsoo," he says slowly, but he already jumped onto his feet. His legs are wobbly and if he doesn't hurry, he might collapse before he reaches the door. Kyungsoo can't look at Jongin and he can't meet anyone else's eyes either. Opening his mouth to say something, he finds he doesn't have the air for words, so he just closes it and bolts from the room and straight out the front door of the house.

 

 Kyungsoo is far from surprised by the fact that Jongin didn't chase after him. His expectations making him feel even more foolish than he was already. He thanks god his panic attack calmed down as he walked home, hugging his body to try and protect himself from the cold.

 

 

 

~~~~

 

 

 

Face down and sleeping, it took Kyungsoo only ten minutes to fall asleep after being so exhausted and heartbroken. In the silence, a faint sound awakes Kyungsoo who looks around the room in sleep ridden fear and confusion. After realising it was coming from the window, Kyungsoo reluctantly gets up from the bed and walks to the window to open it. To tired to be affected by Jongin on the other side, clinging on to a pipe next to it. Kyungsoo let's Jongin into the room before walking back to his bed. Jerking awake, he flips over with a sharp inhale and Bucky throws his hands up quickly.

 

 "Your front door was locked."

 

 Jongin sneaking in through his window wasn't really a recent occurrence, as he had been doing it for years before. Kyungsoo used to love watch Jongin attempt to climb up to his window.

 

 "What're you doing here?" Kyungsoo croaks, pressing the heel of his hand to one eye and rubbing the sleep out of it. His voice is worn out as if from crying, even though he'd been doing no such thing. Jongin shrugs as he looks around the dark room before meeting his gaze.

 

 "I'm staying the night remember?"

 

 Kyungsoo's eyes widened as he recall his mum saying she was going away for the weekend giving Jongin the chance to stay over. He was convinced that his mum and Jongin made some sort of arrangement as she always seemed to stay over when his mum was not there. Knowing fully well how both love to fuss over him more than he thought was necessary, he knew to not question the issue. Besides, he never would have anything to say against it.

 

 Except...

 

 "You think that's a good idea after--?"

 

 "We don't have to talk about that, Kyungsoo," Jongin replies casually, pulling his jacket off and kneeling to undo his boots. He looks at Kyungsoo

 

as if nothing at all happened, grinning as he stands and kicks them off.

 

 "You're picking those up," Kyungsoo mutters, watching one fly to one corner of his small room while the other flips in the air and lands an unimpressive foot to Jongin's left. The brunet always likes making a spectacle of things. Kyungsoo frowns and sits up over the edge of the bed as Jongin rolls his eyes before picking up his boots and lining them up neatly against the wall.

 

 "Better?" he asks sarcastically.

 

 Kyungsoo stares at the boots and just shrugs. "Sure," he mumbles.

 

 "Hey, are you okay?"

 

 Not getting an answer, Jongin frowns and stands up straight, sitting down next to Kyungsoo on the bed. Kyungsoo avoids making eye contact despite Jongin's attempts. Jongin then resorts to throwing an arm around him and shaking him slightly. Kyungsoo doesn't move and he hates himself for it, hates that it feels so nice and save.

 

 "Kyungsoo, what's on?" Jongin presses. "Look you can talk to me you know, it's fine. I told everyone that you don't play the game normally and was just nervous." He grins, trying to lighten things. "I made it very clear to them that you ain't no queer, and if they ever called you that again, I'd make them regret it."

 

 Kyungsoo thought over Jongin's words. That was supposed to provide some sort of comfort, yet made him feel a whole lot worse. Because Jongin is so close and so handsome and so proud about how he shut down all claims about his ual preference, proving him to be normal, and that only convinces Kyungsoo that he is far from normal in any sense. If he was he wouldn't be thinking these things about any guy, let alone his best friend.

 

 "I don't know what I was thinking'," he says dejectedly, looking away and scowling lightly. 

 

 "I was such an idiot."

 

 "Look not everyone gets it right every time. It was your first time playing' and it wasn't a big deal. Everyone gets nervous. Least that wouldn't have been your first kiss or nothing' - wow, could you imagine?"

 

 At that Kyungsoo freezes and focuses his eyes on the ground. Jongin's chuckles begin to fade as he sees Kyungsoo's face and realises that he isn't laughing with him. His eyebrows crease.

 

 "You have kissed a girl before, right?"

 

 Kyungsoo grimaces and stares daggers at one little crack in the floor. If only it could get bigger so he could slink away inside of it. He's not sure where his sudden desire to disappear in floors came from, but now he's also developing a dislike for them because they never seem to listen to him when he needs to escape most.

 

 "Kyungsoo?"

 

"You know I tell you everything Jongin," Kyungsoo mutters, bitterly and self-deprecatingly. Jongin shakes his head. "Well, I mean... not everything?"

 

 "Pretty much everything. When would I have been out with girls? If I'm not with you, I'm at home," Kyungsoo huffs. Jongin looks stunned as he looks ahead, running a hand threw his hair while he untangles his other arm from around Kyungsoo's smaller shoulders. They sit side by side in silence and Kyungsoo as the urge to leave his own room and sleep outside.

 

 "You really never kissed no one before?" he asks, breaking the silence after a solid minute or so.

 

 Having to basically repeat himself again only makes Kyungsoo feel worse about himself. "No, Jongin I haven't, can we talk about something else?" 

 

"Okay, okay," Jongin says quickly. But it's not long before he blurts, "I just always thought, you know, that you'd done it before."

 

 "With who? With all the girls you introduce me to who pay no attention to me? You know they only ever want you." He kicks at an invisible spot on the floor absentmindedly and sighs.

 

 Jongin looks sad as he glances at his best friend, biting his lip. Knowing it was a stupid question, but he was so sure that Kyungsoo must of already kissed someone and just not told him about it. Kyungsoo never of kissing anyone was something Jongin had even considered. Realising the lack of girls Kyungsoo always had he was left even more confused. Not knowing why anyone would ever not want his friend (disregarding the fact that Jongin adores him) the thought of Kyungsoo never having a first kiss yet made Jongin feel as if he failed as a friend.

 

 These are the sorts of things he's supposed to help Kyungsoo get through. Making up his mind, Jongin gets up and walks over to his bag taking something out. Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow as he sees the empty bottle from earlier today. Kyungsoo frowns and tilts his head looking at it. Jongin shrugs and holds it up.

 

 "I thought you might want to smash it or something. Like as a stress relief-"

 

 Jongin's voice drifts of as he feebly tried to reason his seemingly random decision causing Kyungsoo to fight back a smirk. That smirk is soon wiped of as Jongin abruptly sits down on the floor placing the bottle in front of him. He stares at it for a while, his face looking unsure and almost nervous before peering up at Kyungsoo and gestures towards it.

 

 "It's still your turn"

 

 Kyungsoo's heart skipped a beat as he took in his words. All of the dreams and all of the fantasies Kyungsoo had of Jongin, and never had one begun like this. At first, Kyungsoo was sure Jongin was mocking him, so he huffs out an indignant sound and snaps that what Jongin is doing is not funny. Jongin simply regards him with a patient and soft expression before reaching out to grab the bottle.

 

 "Fine, I'll spin it for you"

 

 So he does. They watch it twirl and that shuts Kyungsoo right up. It stops, pointing at the foot of his bed and definitely not on Jongin. Jongin inhales slowly and then lets it out, looking back to Kyungsoo expectantly.

 

"It didn't land on anyone. You're gonna have to try again."

 

 Kyungsoo is at a loss to figuring out what Jongin is trying to does because there was no way he was suggesting what Kyungsoo had faintly in mind. The thought was laughable. But, Kyungsoo got up from the bed and sat opposite Jongin. Turning the bottle with slightly more enthusiasm. After it lands on the door, Jongin insists that he spin again. Kyungsoo frowns every time the bottle misses Jongin, but frowns even more every time Jongin pushes his to spin again.

 

 On the sixth spin, it slows and comes full stop, pointing at Jongin's knee. They stare at it, as if somehow expecting it to keep going and land elsewhere, but there it is. Jongin plasters on a small, casual smile that Kyungsoo can see isn't as confident as it looks before picking up the bottle and sitting it upright away from them.

 

 "You, uh, you were about to finish your turn earlier,"

 

 Jongin says quietly as he gets on his hands and knees coaling towards Kyungsoo. His breathing coming to a halt, Kyungsoo internally begs of Jongin to not do that. There is something apprehensive about Jongin's action which scared Kyungsoo a little. Jongin's movements are normally so suave and calculated, now they appeared tentative. The older boy stops in front of Kyungsoo and sits down, crossing his knees and allowing them to touch. He rests his forearms on his thighs and gives Kyungsoo a tiny reassuring smile.

 

 "Jongin, I'm not sure what exactly you think I'm about to--"

 

 "Rules are rules," Jongin cuts in. "You have to kiss whoever the bottle lands on, and you spun and it landed on me, fair and square."

 

 "The rules also say that boys don't kiss boys if the bottle lands on them."

 

 "Says who?"

 

 Kyungsoo rolls his eyes. "Says everyone back at Sehun's."

 

 Jongin presses his lips in a firm line and then makes a point of glancing around the room. "Are they here?" he asks.

 

 "No," Kyungsoo hesitantly replies.

 

 Jongin glances at him "Then the rules are whatever we say they are. And I say that the traditional rules state that you kiss whoever the bottle lands on."

 

 Feeling like he was being back to a corner, Kyungsoo breaks eye contact and looks the a bit of the wooden floor below him, his anxiety starting up again. Wondering how many times he's going to want to disappear today.

 

 "Why're you doing' this?" he asks quietly.

 

 "Friends help each other," Jongin answers softly. When Kyungsoo looks up at him, Jongin gives him a small smile.

 

 "When you kiss a girl you like, it should be special. I know you care about things like that. And practice makes perfect right? At least you can say you had your first kiss, you just don't have to say who with"

 

 But I want to. Kyungsoo can't help but think. But the determination in Jongin's eyes is enough for him to take his words serious and decides that this may be the only time he can actually get to experience the thoughts he has been having for years.

 

 "Fine," he says.

 

 Jongin nods, cleaning his throat. "Okay" he whispers as if this kiss is the most precious thing he is sharing with Kyungsoo. Perhaps in a way it is.

 

 "Um... Alright, how do you want to do this?"

 

 "You're asking' me?" Kyungsoo asks, appalled and horrified. As if his inexperience could be rubbed in any deeper.

 

 "Sorry just asking" Jongin replies telling Kyungsoo to take a deep breath which helps since he realised he was holding it.

 

 "Just...follow my lead" Jongin says diverting his eyes to Kyungsoo's mouth before leaning in.

 

 For a moment Kyungsoo watches him and inks he's dreaming, that his is the part where he wakes up. He braces himself for it. Waking up alone in his bed. But nothing happens. Nothing changes apart from Jongin's head as he moves closer and it becomes too real for Kyungsoo. His heart is in his throat be he feels like there isn't enough air in the room for him. The smell of Jongin is intoxicating and Kyungsoo's eyes gets heavy as he loses his train of thought

 

 Wake up... You're dreaming...

 

 Except he isn't. Because his dreams never let it get this far; never progress until Jongin's closing his eyes and continuing to draw closer, and Kyungsoo doesn't know what to do. Well, he knows, because he can remember seeing Jongin doing it with others before, but it's different when you are in the situation.

 

 "Lean in and kiss me, Kyungsoo," Jongin whispers soothingly, instructing him, and his lips are so close now, his eyes are still closed and his eyelashes are so darn long, and Kyungsoo can see every pore on Jongin's skin. Jumping slightly, he hastily squeezes his eyes shut and puckers his lips a bit too much, but he tilts his chin up, and right at that moment, Jongin closes the gap and presses his mouth to Kyungsoo's.

 

 It starts of a bit awkward since Jongin's lips are relaxed while Kyungsoo's are to pursed, making Jongin laugh into the kiss. Kyungsoo feels his face burn. It only lasts a second before Jongin pulls back, but not too far, Kyungsoo notices.

 

 "Take a breath," Jongin instructs. Kyungsoo does as he's told; it comes out shaky. Jongin brings up one hand and presses his thumb to Kyungsoo's lips. His whole body feels like it's on fire at Jongin's touch. Jongin sees the way Kyungsoo's pupils are blown up creating a unexpected feeling start within him.

 

 "Your lips, they're, uh... a bit too tight. They don't got to be so tight," he says gently. He presses his thumb to Kyungsoo's lips and gently pulls the bottom one away from the top. "Just like that." Clearing his throat, he pulls his hand away; brown orbs lingering on those slightly parted lips.

 

 "Let's try again, yeah?"

 

 Kyungsoo stares in a stunned silence at Jongin, unable to speak or even move. Jongin leans back in and their mouths reconnect. It's softer this time and Kyungsoo's head spins. Jongin's mouth is war and plush as it always looked and Kyungsoo opens an eye to see his face. He almost wishes he didn't because Jongin with his eyes closed and mouth on his make him look more beautiful than he has ever seen him.

 

 He almost whines when Jongin breaks it off a second time. It didn't last nearly as long as he would've liked and Kyungsoo is almost mad since Jongin has no idea what it's doing to him.

 

 "Maybe try it like this," Jongin breathes, voice low, and cuts off

 

 Kyungsoo's thoughts when not only is Jongin kissing him again with just the tiniest bit more force, but he feels his tongue touching the seam of his lips lightly.

 

 Exhaling unsteadily, Kyungsoo parts his lips and feels as Jongin's tongue slides into his mouth and touch his own. A hand - fingers - they touch the side of his face, and suddenly they're cupping his jaw, and Kyungsoo throws up a hand of his own and grabs onto the side of Jongin's neck. He leans forward and pushes his tongue to Jongin's a bit too excitedly. Jongin chuckles again and retracts, breathing huskily, "Bit less tongue," before tilting his face to the other side and kissing Kyungsoo again.

 

 Kyungsoo then goes to the other extreme and barley uses any tongue. "Okay, bit more tongue now," Jongin laughs, and then Kyungsoo starts to feel a bit funny when he does what Jongin says and Jongin moans in his mouth.

 

"Better," Jongin breathes, smiling, and then he shuts right up; presses in harder and tightens his grip on the side of Kyungsoo's face. Kyungsoo isn't quite sure what's happening or why, but as the seconds bleed into minutes, the kisses get faster and they get rougher. There are teeth involved, and when Jongin gives an experimental nip to Kyungsoo's bottom lip, the boy arches towards his best friend and gasps.

 

 It get sloppier when Jongin surges forward, brain fuzzy, and Kyungsoo quickly lowers himself onto his back. Kyungsoo has no clue to what he is doing but at his stage Jongin does know either. Even as Jongin slides himself comfortably between Kyungsoo's legs they don't stop kissing. There lips both pink and swollen with far too much tongue between them. Heavy panting fills the room and Kyungsoo doesn't what to stop.

 

 So he didn't.