6/∞

why don't i get sick of you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

why don't i get sick of you?

by legilimens

 

1 # drink.

She is tipsy— dizzy and stumbling as she walks, or tries to, that is— and he watches, chuckling softly at her expense, only a few steps away from her with his hands tucked in his jeans' pockets.

"Careful," he tells her, and is replied with an unfocused glare, her lips set into a moue with her cheeks flushed: the by-product of drinking too much alcohol. "We don't want you looking even more ridiculous," he adds and almost laughs when her eyes narrows comically.

"I am not ridiculous," she retorts with a jab of her finger, catching herself before she could fall on her back by pausing for three seconds as she strides towards him. When she reaches him, a triumphant smile blooming on her face, she places her hands on his solid chest. "See? Not ridiculous!"

Sehun rolls his eyes. "Yes, two steps towards me— that takes you fifteen seconds, by the way— is simply marvelous, Jjung." He ignores the small noise that escapes her lips, waving off the impulse to snort at the cross-eyed look she is giving him, and sighs. "But, really, let's get you home. It's late."

Her response is a grumble, but, nonetheless, she nods and shifts her left hand on his right shoulder, tapping it three times.

Smiling, Sehun turns around and crouches down, welcoming the extra weight that slumps on his back before standing up, securing his arms at the back of her knees and the arms that loosely wraps around his neck.

As they resume their stroll back to her apartment, with her sleeping— hair splayed disheveled and mouth parted open to release soft snores— and him humming a soft tune— his cheek leaning on the crown of her head— to help her slumber better, he thanks the Gods for her boyfriend's absence.

Not only was Soojung asking for his company, but also trusting him enough to be the boy that takes her home every drunken night.

 

 

2 # fruitless.

"—o Atsume."

"The Collector from Guardians of the Galaxy."

"Star Wars."

"...Hitler?"

"You."

Her eyes narrows. "Excuse me?"

"Ha!" He throws his arms up, beaming with a -eating grin on his face. "You answered wrong."

She crosses her arms, frowning deeply and kicking him under the table. "It's not counted! Jeez. I make the rules because I made up the game."

Sehun sticks his tongue out. "Oh, but it is. 'Only say the answer,' you said. 'Don't use phrases that doesn't relate with the answer,' you said." Crossing his arms, as well, he smirks. "I followed the vague rules so... we're tied."

Eyes growing saucers, her chest rises— feeling the need to explode at his cockiness— to ready herself on hitting him square on the face but decides for the better. So, instead of doing it, she mutters, "Rihanna."

"Umbrella."

"Dancing in the Rain."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter