Till we die

Bonnie & Clyde

Dean kept calling you , you couldn’t answer … knowing the truth behind him drove you crazy and you wanted to leave his house as soon as possible ..
You was tired of hiding that’s why you thought about meeting him and discussing this matter …
you entered the house which was in a terrible mess so you only set on the couch waiting for him …
you heard the sound of his Jaguar car , it was so near , which made your heartbeats  pounding …
Dean entered holding a gun , you just stared at him with puzzled expressions , however he didn’t bother himself to ask you where have you been .. he just laid back on the couch as well asking :
-Let’s watch a film .
You couldn’t refuse , he doesn’t seem well , you just gazed carefully into his face , trying to read some of his past yet he interrupted you questioning : “ What do you suggest ?”
you answered without hesitation : “ Till we die .”
He turned at you , like he never heard about this name , however you stood up heading to the kitchen ..
You put some of popcorn on the cooker while you kept watching Dean through the window  … He seemed exhausted with dead eyes …the way he kept flipping his hair teased you so much ..
As soon the popcorn was ready , You head to the living room sitting next to that lost Dean , he threw a dangerous  gaze on you then he played the film …
Dean put his arm around you , while you just relaxed yourself …
The film started
The actor was driving the actress in the desert , the way he was looking at her reminded you of Dean yet she was ignoring him , He asked her ,,,What about listening to some music?” she never answered so he completed ,,, what do you suggest ?” she said while taking off her black glasses ,,, Till we die” 

It was like the same scenario was repeating itself between you and Dean…
it’s true , Dean could be that dangerous but you can’t resist him because as soon as he touches you , he melts you down like an ice-cream …

Both of you were focusing on every detail of the film … every time the actress gets closer to the actor , Dean presses you against him … it’s like he has been sending you waves of heat  through every part of his body …
You felt so warm , what’s wrong with this boy ? And what’s wrong with his stares ?
You faced him while swallowing popcorn , he couldn’t ignore your stares .. He jumped on you , not letting you to escape , he held your hand and pressed it ….
He whispered: - “ Would you remember me ?”
You was a frustrated for such question because it seemed the end  … yet as soon as his hand traveled your whole body you forgot about his painful words just to enjoy these few moments before everything ends ..
He was pressing every part of your thick thighs …you didn’t regret wearing these shorts …
Dean kept squeezing you B-cup while you was lost because of his long kiss …
He necked you as if it’s the first time for him to taste your neck , he passed his tongue through your collarbones reaching your cleavage …
He teased you ..with his y eyes and a very cold vibe ..
It was like he loved seeing you with an increased temperature however he didn’t even quit his blue allure …
You hugged him … You just couldn’t let his lips , even though you needed to take a deep breath yet your lust was bigger than life …
Dean’s shadow blurred your vision and you can’t recognize things anymore . you was just absorbed in catching some of that film’s actions whereas letting Dean enjoying your  body …
The actor just made the actress laying back on the car’s nose , He was kissing her with passion …it was different from Dean’s kiss  … you envied her …
Even though you was distracted by the film , Dean didn’t care … He switched position , and now you are on the top of him…
you passed your fingers through his hair , coming to his jawline … His gloomy eyes didn’t quit you , you spread your legs while bending over him …
His hands squeezed you … then he whispered for the second time : “All I want you to know , how much I love you”
You stopped for a while , with puzzled expression , you spammed his attractive lips with a passionate kiss …
He took the lead to complete his art , he have been spamming kisses in different places without moving for the next step …
You took the chance to steal some sights on the television again because that film seemed interesting for real , yet suddenly you heard a gun shot .
Your eyes widened as soon as Dean shouted the Television …
Surprised ,you stood up yelling : “ ARE YOU CRAZY ??? DID YOU LOST YOUR MIND ?”
He didn’t bother himself to answer so he just stood up as well correcting his messy clothes…
You just let out another scream : “ WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU DEAN , SINCE WHEN YOU BECAME THIS PSYCHOPATH?”
 
He turned to face you and his stares were so scary so you tried to avoid him , yet he  held you from your shoulders and  with angry eyes he yelled : “ YOU ALREADY KNEW EVERYTHING , DON’T ACT STUPID”
-BUT I love you Dean.
-Love can do nothing according to my life … you should leave before it becomes worse …
-DEAN …
-No need for this pathetic sights. LEAVE…