Chapter3

HE IS MY WORKAHOLIC HUSBAND!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

           Yura opened her eyes. She sense a figure walking across the room. Slowly she stood up from her lying position. She watch him without talking. “Where are you going?” she asked. Jong Hyun stops when he heard her question. “Work.” He continued fixing his tie. “But..we just arrived last night. Shouldn’t you at least get some free time?”.

           Its weird. How can he have the energy to go to work? He drove from the hotel to his house last night and she know he doesn’t get enough sleep. “I had more works to be done. I’ve already made a simple breakfast so eat up. Make sure to lock the door and if you want to go out, make sure to tell me first.” He then pick up his bag and went to work.

YURA POV

           I sigh. He left. Now what am I going to do in this house. What else? Lets give it a tour since I only see the bed last night. Speaking of bed, last night, I was really in a deep sleep. Jong Hyun didn’t do anything to me. He just lift me up and put me on the bed and he continued to do his work at his small library in the corner of the room.

           After a bath, I walked to the kitchen. Yes. He really made a simple breakfast for me. Egg and bacon serve with orange juice. I sits on the chair. While eating, my eyes wandered the house. His house is not big and its not small. Its just the right size for a man like him. But what amazed me is that he really did a great job in decorating the entire house with modern st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter