Chapter2

HE IS MY WORKAHOLIC HUSBAND!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

JONGHYUN POV.

           I stand at the door. “I can be the groom.”. One sentences came out from my mouth. Everyone looks at me. Especially when I saw how shock is Yura showing her expression. I walks slowly getting into the room that is now occupied by 3 woman. My mom, my aunt and her. I know what I’m saying. This could be the turning point of my life. Also the turning point for her.

ENDOFPOV.

 

           Yura stand up. Shocked to see her cousin saying that. Out of all people, it is him who offer himself. Saying that he will be the groom. Means that he is going to be her husband. And she know what kind of man Jong Hyun is.

            Jong Hyun is not an ordinary man and Yura can see it. He is one workaholic man who only thinks about his job without thinking others. He is her cousin and his father is Yura’s mother’s brother. Jong Hyun is one smart man and he already showed his capability since he was young.

           He is loved by everyone. Not to mention Yura, herself. When she was in high school, she once try to asked Jong Hyun out for a date. And she remembered it was on valentine’s day. Of course his answer is NO. Yura showed everything so that he can feel her love but it was useless. After her high school days, she make a decision to not fall in love with someone until she gets to buy a house and her car using her own money and not her parents’ money. That’s why Yura always changing her works. She works part time everywhere.

            “Why suddenly?” Yura asked. He rejected her once and why should he want to be her groom? Jong Hyun take a deep breath. “Its better that way or you want to tell everyone that the groom for this wedding flew away?” he asked her back. Yura couldn’t answer that. Yes. She doesn’t want it to happen. “Are you sure Jong Hyun?” mommy asked him and he give a nod. “You know this decision is important?” his mom asked him this time. “Don’t worry mom. I would be responsible for everything that I have said.” He smiled at his mom.

           “Thank you so much!” mommy hold Jong Hyun’s hand. Jong Hyun let it go slowly but his eyes is still latch onto Yura. “ Can I have a talk with her?”. The two elders nodded and leave them. Yura is so quite and she keep looking at her toes. She seems to be completing weather this is the right thing to do. Jong Hyun walks slowly towards Yura this time.

            “I know you are still shocked.” He stops. “I know its too early for you.” He continue to walk. “But think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter