Q&A

Couple Q&A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

"Hey guys! This is my husband, Kai *waving at the camera* and yes we will be doing our Q&A since it is highly requested by many of you in my comment box below questioning about the both of us. Actually i have been wanting to do this video for a long time but since oppa is busy with his work so its hard to find time to film this video for all of you but now we have time so why not?" 

"I have already chosen some of the questions that you all have been asking so lets get started! First question is do you fight alot with one another and normally who is the one give in first?" I read out the first question.

"Yeah we do fight alot like over kids, household and others." I answered.

"We do fight over food too because Sooyeon is quite a picky eater so sometime when we are out for dinner, we spend at least 30 minutes to find a restaurant to settle to have a meal. She always the one who rejects my suggestion on what we should eat." Oppa cutely complain about me while hugging me by my waist.

"No oppa always suggest that we should eat chicken since its oppa's favourite thats why i reject his suggestion." I playfully hit his thigh lightly.

"Normally oppa will give in first if we fight yeah." 

"Next question is what is Sooyeon's job right now?" 

"I'm a housewife. I do work in the past but since i have a son now so i need to stay at home to take care of him. I am a youtuber too that is kind of consider a job right since i earn a few hundreds from making video." 

"Sooyeonie just stay at home look after our baby son since he was just born five months ago." Oppa reply.

"Third question is do you guys plan to have more children?"

"We are not sure yet but maybe we will have more children. Oppa always wants to have three children but we are taking our steps slowly since MinJun is still a baby." I said.

"Yeah like what Sooyeonie said i always wanted to have three children since i have two noonas and i am the youngest. Since MinJun is still small and Sooyeonie still need to rest before we have another kid. Maybe next year? We are not sure yet." Oppa continue.

"Since Kai is apart of EXO which means that he is busy, how do the both of you make time for each other?"

"I am always busy with my schedule which is difficult to have time for my wife and son but we will always video call each other to check on one another and also MinJun progress. Or sometime when we have concerts or music shows, i will get tickets for my wife and son to come and watch me." Kai oppa sadly glence at me bringing me closer to him.

"Beside that i will also visit oppa and s when they are having practises at the company. I will bring food and drinks for them when i visit them."

"Thank you yeobo" Oppa thank me before placing a kiss on my forehead.

"How was your first pregnancy?"

"It was hard for me as since its my first time being a mom but luckily i have my mum and mother in law to help through this pregnancy since they are always over to check on me and to keep me accompany while oppa is away." I smile at the memories of my two nagging  and caring mothers.

"Who spend more money?"

"I think we are about the same. I spend my money on makeup and skincare to film videos for your while oppa spend money on toys,baby stuff and shoes. Since oppa have been to other countries so he will buy lots of baby toys and clothing for MinJun, i am not sure if i have already tell your that oppa have already build a small table for MinJun so that he can use it when he is older." 

"I buy alot of baby stuffs for MinJun ever since i become a dad so matter which country i go i will return back home with a baby toys or clothes." Oppa continue.

"Ever since i told oppa that he has a daddy syndrome. s have been telling me how oppa always drag them to a baby store to shop for MinJun stuffs."

Suddenly halfway through the filming, MinJun started crying so i quickly went to our bed and carry h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter