kihyunah

kihyun one-shot fluff

It was the beginning of spring. All of the flowers were blooming and the grass was becoming greener. But it also marked your 1 year anniversary with your boyfriend Kihyun. You haven't been able to see him lately due to his Monsta X promotions, but you had plans to meet him today. At the place you first met: the park. It was only one year ago when you layed eyes on Kihyun. It was senior year and you had to balance 2 jobs and all advanced placement classes. The park seemed like the perfect place to get work done. It was rarely loud and it was also peaceful. But everything changed. All of a sudden you heard a lovely voice from across the way, accompanied by an acoustic guitar. You looked over to where the music was coming from. The spring sun glowing on his face and his warm looking smile made you feel all funny inside. You couldn't help but stare at him. All of a sudden he looked at you, smiled and waved. You didn't know what to do so you blushed and got back to work. 
"Hello!"
"OH GOD! HI..." you said. Surprised by his greeting.
"Sorry if I startled you. I'm Kihyun. Do you mind if I ask what your name is?"
"I'm y/n."
"Wow. y/n. What a beautiful name." Kihyun winked at you.
"Haha thanks."
He was pretty short and had dark brown chocolate hair with dark brown eyes. His hair was gelled up sloppily but stylishly also. He was wearing a black hoodie and ripped jeans with jordans. He was perfect. And the way the sunlight reflected off his smile gave you happiness. You were in love with him at your first sight.
"So whatcha doin' there?"
"Ahhh nothin' much just studying for my midterm. But I'm having trouble with math."
"Oh... Well I can help you!"
"Really?! Wow thanks!"
"Haha! No problem, anything for a pretty girl like you." Kihyun smiled.
Kihyun helped you with your math work and the sun started to set. 
"Well y/n it was nice meeting you."
"You too Kihyun oppaaa..." your face started to turn red.
"Haha! Awww my poor jagi! Don't be embarrassed!" one of his hands cupped your face. He could feel your cheaks burning.
"I got to go!!!"
"I never got your number!"
"Here. I always keep a card with me." 
Ahhh back to the good days. Back to bubble tea and late dinner dates with friends. And sarcastic conversations.
"Y/N?!?"
"Yes?"
"Are you ok?"
"Ya why?"
"Well you've been staring over there for 10 minutes."
"Oh sorry."
"Well, I brought us tons of food for today. All homemade too!" He smiled. But then, stopped smiling.
"Why'd you stop smiling?"
"The Company told me I should stop smiling because I don't look good when I smile."
"Awwww Kihyunie! No! I love your gummy smile! And when your eyes turn into cute little crescent moons!"
"You always know what to say, don't you?" He kissed your forehead.
You both started to unpack the amazing lunch he prepared you. He packed so much food, you didn't know if you'd be able to eat it all, but you knew Kihyun would. 
"y/n-ah try this!" He said shoving a spoon in your mouth.
"Wow Ki-kihyunie it's de-delicious!" you said trying not to spit out the horrible taste in your mouth.
"Really? I knew you'd like it! I made it for you! I was gonna have some but seeing that you like it so much I'll let you have the whole thing!"
You knew if you told him it was bad he would be really upset. So you sat back and ate the food.
"Oh wow... Thank you."
You continued to pretend to like the food when all of a sudden you felt rain starting to drop on your four head. 
"y/n it's starting to rain." he looked at you with a disappointed look.
"Here, let's pack everything up and head to my place."
you started to pack up the food. so much for a perfect anniversary. it started to pour. you and kihyun began running back to your place, the rain falling harder. you heard a big fall, kihyun had dropped all of the stuff he was carrying. you saw him running to you. he picked you up and spun you around in the rain just like in the movies. you felt his soft wet lips touch yours. it wasnt such a bad day after all. 
"i love you so much y/n. you have no idea how much you've changed my life."