One-Shot

How It Hurts..

 

Changmin’s pov

 

Singapore’s fan meeting went well.  He never had been there, neither does Yunho. It was his first experience and he cried there. Shim Changmin cried in front of his fans. He cried seeing their supports. Strangers that loves you, that’s what he thought fans of. Later that night, he cried again. He saw it. He don’t deny it. He saw it even if there were thousands of fans try to hides it from him. He saw a YunJae’s banner. It hurts him and he don’t know what to do. From Korea to Singapore YunJae banner is being shoved in front of his face. It keeps flashing in his minds. Those black cardboard and “YunJae forever” sign with Yunho’s and Jaejoong’s face smiling. It was an old picture but it cuts the deepest when he is deeply in love with Yunho. He don’t know where Yunho is now. After the fan meeting , he rushed to his room (they have separate rooms) and locked himself in the bathroom. The showers are left open and he cries while the water is flowing down and flows through his face. He replayed a convo he had with Minho “Why is it so hard, Minho?” He asked his dongsaeng when they went out with him.” Hyung, I’m not saying it is going to be easy, I’m saying it is going to worth it”. “Really?” He drink another Soju. And BAM! He falls from his chair.

“Kyuhyun hyung, changmin hyung pass out again”. “Why?” “ Jung”. “Where?”   “The usual”. “Ah that bastard wait for me, I’ll borrow Leeteuk’s car.” That night his heart shattered through pieces. He found out what Yunho did secretly behind his back. Checking on Jaejoong on the day he want to confess to Yunho. His supposedly special day turned to be the day his heart starts to bleed. (in case you are confused, this is why he went out with Minho ).

 

Yunho’s pov

 

He flips his phone. He’s trying to dial the number that keep appearing in his minds. His heart asks him to do it. His brain tells him  not to do it. He doesn’t know what to do. It was real. What he had with Jaejoong was real. WAS. He love him, more than a brotherly love. It was a couple love. But couples break. They fought and they break. They love then they hate. They promise than they break. They remember then they forget. They will be there then they gone. People’s change. Feelings change. It does not mean love once shared wasn’t true. He misses him so much. He read his Twitter and anonymously sends tweets to him. He keeps his selca in his phone but never once did he call him. He doesn’t want Changmin to leave if he finds out. He always finds out. If he can survive 2 years without a lover, he can’t survive a night without feeling lonely when Changmin wasn’t there. He never wants to make Changmin sad and disappoint him. Changmin is his life. Is Changmin his love?

 

 

Jaejoong’s pov

 

The news travel fast. He had finished shower when he check his Twitter for the fan accounts. The world is on his side, or the Cassiopeia is on his. There are still YunJae shippers. He smirks then he smiles. He doesn’t have the whole world that against his love story, he has the whole world that supports him and trying to get him back with his love Jung Yunho. Always Keep The Faith to Always Keep The YunJae. He suffered a lot being away from Yunho. He does not regret that he leave SME, he was shocked that Yunho does not follow him to be in JYJ. He know that he is selfish, tweeting his feelings on Twitter hoping that Yunho will responds, but he never did. He will wait for him. He had plans. He just want him back! This kind of banners just gave him strength to grab every chance to be with Yunho. Changmin? His heart asks. What about him? Don’t you care about him? He stays for Yunho? His heart begins to torture him. What about what Changmin had done? What make you think that Yunho still… No! I just want him to be mine, only mine. Please.  Jaejoong brings his hands to his ears and tears roll down to his cheek and he starts to cry.