Part 2, Last Chap

Breakup

"Hi there everyone, it's Jungkook here. Welcome to MinVlogs episode 32, and this is the episode where I get revenge. So as you can see I gelled my hair, Yoongi is just getting a coat right now. I'm pretty sure he won't take long so I'll explain my plan while we're going outside." Jungkook was done whispering and walked towards the door.

"Hyung!"

"Yep!"

"I'm gonna go to the car right now!"

"Alright see you there!" The boy opened the door and walked to the elevator. Surprisingly, and thankfully there weren't any people inside.

"Ok, so for my revenge, Sailor Moon is gonna be outside Remicone, the place where Yoongi and I are going to. I'm not sure if you guys know but honestly I think Sailor Moon is y. The Sailor Moon cosplayer actually works at Remicone, her name is Yuna. The drive takes like 20 minutes so she has some time to get a costume. She'll just pass out come papers outside about some type event they'll have there. Oh ye, don't worry guys I don't like her, Yoongi's the only one my heart has space for." Jungkook smiled at the camera and got outside when the elevator dinged.

 "JEON JUNGKOOK!"Yoongi yelled with his cupped around his mouth.

"OH MAN HORLY SH*T!"Jungkook almost dropped the camera, shocked by the fact Yoongi was already next to the car.

"I'm gonna have to put a quack on that or something."

"Put infires."Yoongi glared at Jungkook who was laughing.

"But Hyung how'd you get here so fast?"

"Well i didn't have a hard time choosing my coat after you left. Plus that elevator is slow and it's always good to exercise."

"Hyung you're a stick."

"Shh, I'm a grown man and can make my own wise decisions."

"Lies."

"Just unlock the car."Jungkook obeyed and as soon as he did. He started the car up before he went inside. Yoongi took the camera while Jungkook adjusted the heat.

"So where are we going?"

"Remicone."

"Isn't that the place the triplets from Return of Superman went to after their shots?"

"Yep."

"I can't wait then, cause that ice cream with cotton candy looked reaaaalllly good."

"The drive is only 20 minutes too so we're lucky." The drive itself was quite quiet, since Yoongi was slightly humming to the songs that were playing on the radio. The car stopped at a red light with Yoongi looking outside the window. Jungkook looked at the camera and winked while smirking.

"We're here!" Yoongi said, or more like yelled, after the 20 minute drive.

"I'm old now." Jungkook said as he stretched.

"Guys look it's Remicone, the place where sweetness happens."Yoongi was excitedly pointing at the shop.

"Here's a flier of our upcoming event." Jungkook took the flier after making sure he looked up and down and stared at Yuna for long time.

"Thank you." Jungkook smiled and Yuna smiled back, Yoongi pouted and glared at this. He went in first making the two chuckle, Jungkook went in and immediately went to order.

"So, Jungkook's ordering right now and we're facing the window. I think I wanna go shopping after this. I have so many shirts, sweaters, and sweatshirts, I barely even have any pants though. I think I'll get some more skin care items though because your skin is important!"

"I'm back, with the desserts too." Jungkook set the two desserts down and Yoongi carefully but quickly took his.

"So I have yellow cotton candy with vanilla ice cream. Normally you only have vanilla ice cream with the cotton candy but Jungkook's a rebel. He got grey cotton candy with chocolate ice cream-" Jungkook silenced Yoongi by putting cotton candy above his lips.

"Ha you can't get it."

"I can get it don't worry." Yoongi was sticking his tongue out and part of the cotton candy only got wet, which made him pout.

"I'll help." Jungkook ate the piece of candy, with his lips slightly brushing Yoongi's. The older blushed and began to eat in silence, he didn't turn off the camera.

"Sailor Moon is y." Jungkook muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing." Yoongi figured out what he said but only glared at the girl.

 Moments later Yoongi was almost done but Jungkook's was only half done. Yoongi looked at Jungkook who was biting his lip while looking at Yuna.

"Kookie?"

"Oh um yeah?"

"Are you gonna eat your ice cream?"

"Oh ye, sorry." Yoongi frowned but dismissed it, and decided to just go on his phone. Jungkook smirked knowing his plan was working, and decided to look at Yuna again. Yoongi looked up at Jungkook and saw him his lips. The older's eyes became glossy and decided to quietly leave. Jungkook saw and threw their desserts away, he took the camera and put it in his pocket before rushing off to Yoongi.

"Where you going?" Yoongi's wrist was held by Jungkook, Yoongi yanked his wrist from Jungkook and faced him.

"To the car of course."

"Why are you mad?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Don't play dumb with me, I saw you looking at her! You had this look in your eyes that said that you obviously wanted her over me!" Yoongi shook and tears fell from his eyes. Jungkook took the camera out and hugged him.

"It's ok Hyung, you know I love you."

"What the heck was that then?" The man's voice was muffled because he was hugging Jungkook for dear life.

"A prank." Yoongi froze and started crying more and punched Jungkook repeatedly in the chest.

"I hate you." Yoongi rubbed his eyes and pouted, he looked at the camera and glared at it.

"Ay you love me." Jungkook kissed him which made the glare just slightly soften.

"Ugh my face is ugly now, thank god my makeup is still good."

"Let's go shopping."

"LETS GO!" Jungkook chuckled and whispered to the camera, " I'm mentally older."


A/N: Honestly, I knew that this was going to be longer than the other chap. But I'm also surprised by the fact that I finished this in a day. 0_o I'm debating right now if I should post this on AO3, since there's so many sugakookie fics there. I'm also debating if I should finish my two other sugakookie one shots and post them. Ahh so much debating.