final(part 2)

INJURY LEAD TO LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

author note:italics mean they speak in english..enjoy the last chap..

 

Today is the day Jaebum will meet with Junhee family and he really nervous right now,he walk right and left infront of s who look at him,”hyunggg stop it you make me dizzy”,Yugyeom whine and held his head,”I’m sorry Yugyeomie,I’m just nervous”,Jaebum stop and look down.The members sighed,”Jaebum-ah come here”,Mark pat his lap want Jaebum to sit there and Jaebum go to Mark sit on his lap,”why you so nervous Jaebum-ah it’s just meet with his family,it’s not like they want you to marry Junhee”,Jaebum blush hear marry word,”I know hyung but what if I give bad impression to his family,what if I do something stupid”,Mark smile gently,”darling you will never give bad impression and you won’t do something stupid either,they will love you beside Junhee had said that his family are your fan”,Jaebum pout,”and that’s the reason what make me more worry”,Youngjae roll his eye,he stood infront of Jaebum and take his hand,”hyung they will love you,they will adore you like how we does so throw your worry and mesmerize them with your charm okay”,he Jaebum face made the leader smile,”okay..thank you Jaejae”,Youngjae wink.Jaebum giggle cutely,”yah Im Jaebum stop killing us with your cuteness,now  what are you wearing tonight”,Jaebum look at Jinyoung and blinking innocently,”I don’t have one”,the members look at him with wth write on their face especially Bambam,”you know what you will come with me,I will make you become the most beautiful person tonight”,he pull Jaebum from Mark lap and bring him to his room,the others just let them be because Bambam know more about this.

After two hours waiting for Jaebum and Bambam finally Bambam out of the room,”everyone I’m present to you our leader JB”,then Jaebum show himself and the members have their jaw drop,wide open eyes,”OMG!!..Jaebum!!!”,Jaebum outfits made him like an angel and the makeup Bambam do really made his face glowing,”I’m doing good job right”,Bambam smile proudly,Jaebum blushing,”is this good?”,Jinyoung go to him,”Jaebumie you look really,absolutely stunning,gorgeous,beautiful,I’m sure Junhee family definitely love you”,the others agree.Then the bell sound hear,”that’s him,go hyung”,Jaebum take a deep breath and go to the door,the moment Jaebum open the door Junhee breath hitch and feel like he’s in heaven,”angel”,he whisper but still can be hear by Jaebum who blush,”Junhee-ah can we go now?”,Junhee startled and smile charmingly,”yeah we can go”,then they hear voice,”goodbye hyungs and Junhee hyung take care of Jaebum hyung”,Yugyeom wave them.Junhee drive the car with one hand because his other hand hold Jaebum hand and it gently,”Junhee-ah”,Jaebum call his lover,”deh baby”,Jaebum bit his lip,”how do I look tonight?”,he then blush asking the question,”the truth?”,Junhee ask and earn nod,”well….you look beautiful angel and they will love you”,Jaebum smiling and put his head on Junhee shoulder,his act made Junhee melt.They arrive at Junhee house and Jaebum can feel his nervous comeback,”let’s go I’m sure they eager to meet you”,but Jaebum sit still,”hey what’s wrong?”,Jaebum pout,”nothing I’m just nervous”,Junhee laugh softly,”they will love you angel don’t worry okay”,Jaebum look at Junhee and nod,”now let’s go”,they out of the car.

Junhee ring the bell and someone open the door,”Junhee oppa”,young girl hug Junhee tightly,”hey sis how are you?”,Junhee change in english,”I’m good big bro”,she then look at Jaebum and smile widely,”Junhee is that him?”,Junhee smile and n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter