The Villa

The Pink Prince and The Pink Princess

"I know this is the first time you two met, so we already prepared a private mansion for you two to getting to know eachother before we filming We Got Married. You two will live there for about 1 month, after that we will start filming, i'm giving you a day for packing your stuff, don't worry about the food or anything we will provide it for you, just bring your personal stuffs."

 

            Jin sighed as he pack his belongings to his backpack and suitcase, he fold his clothes neatly and also he didn’t forget to bring his Mario plushies and his own skin care stuffs. He didn’t like the idea of them living together in one roof, but as expected, Tiffany seems excited and quickly agreed. It’s not like he hate Tiffany or something, but he just didn’t like to live with a girl, it’s such a burden to him, he thought.

“Hyung, are you done packing?” Jungkook, the maknae popped his head from the door.

“Almost, hey sleep now it’s 10.”

“Oh come on hyung, I’m 20 now!” Jungkook whined and barged in the room, examining his hyung’s suitcase.

Jungkook brow rise as he asked, “Oh, you will bring this Mario plushies?”

“Yes of course!” Jin answered with a cheerful tone, “Why?”

“Hyung you will live with a girl!”

Jin flick Jungkook’s forehead, “Correction, a woman,”

“Yeah! A woman and you will bring this?” Jungkook took the plushies and toss it to his hyung’s lap.

“Yeah why not?” He asked innocently

“For sake, you will live with Tifffany noona, the mature WOMAN and here you bring this! What will she think hyung?”

Jin rolled his eyes, “Duh, whatever, I don’t care about her opinion”

“Yeah, do whatever you want then” Jungkook said then he stood up, walk away. “I will sleep now, goodnight omma,”

Jin only hummed. Once Jungkook closed the door, Jin quickly took his Mario plushies out from his suitcase. He looked at his Mario and thinking hard.

“I can’t bring you there buddy, what will she think about me?”

Jin hugged the doll and closed his eyes, “But who cares about her opinion right? Yeah right, I will bring you because I can’t sleep without you,”

***

“Are you ready?”

“Are You excited?”

“Oh God I can’t believe you will live with Tiffany noona for a month!”

“If you don’t want, let me replace you”

Oh God, not this alien Taehyung. Jin massage his scalp with his eyes closed. Taehyung has been asking him, blabbering about his jealousy that his hyung can live with Tiffany. Taehyung has been fanboying to Tiffany since God knows when. The night when Jin came home from the meeting, he shouted in disappointment loudly when he heard Jin said that he will have this We Got Married thing with his bias.

“Taehyung-ah, please calm down,” Jin said with stressful face.

“How can I calm myself when I know that from today you will live with her!” Taehyung whined, loudly, earning a chuckle from the others.

            Manager hyung already sat properly on the driver’s seat, waiting for Jin to get in the car. Jin hug them one by one as he delivers his message to everyone, especially the alien Taehyung.

“You can visit me someday, right? And you will meet her also” Taehyung jump in excitement as he hug his hyung, “OF COURSE I’LL COME EVERYDAY!” he yelled happily. Jin shook his head in disbelief.

“Take care all of you,” They make a group hug.

***

It was a 2 hours drive to the mansion that located near the beach, Jin’s jaw dropped when he look at the luxurious mansion. It have a private pool and also private beach, but unfortunately it only have one bedroom, and only a king bed in that room, what a bummer for Jin. By the way, his manager told him that Tiffany will arrive at night because she have a show to attend to.

Jin walk to the kitchen, observing every cooking stuff that he love so much, it’s so complete like he has in his house. Jin opened the fridge and a smile appear on his handsome face as he took a mineral water out, the fridge is full with ingredient that really familiar to him. He’s already planning to make carbonara pasta for dinner, he walk to his room  their room and opened his suitcase, he put his clothes- almost all of it are pink- in the closets and also his favourite Mario plush on the bed.

Jin lied down to the bed as he sigh, he look at his wristwatch and decided to take a bath since it’s almost 8 PM. He began with removing his shirt and his shorts, he enter the shower and close his eyes as the warm water poured to his body. He walk out with a towel wrapped neatly around his waist, his hair is still wet but he didn’t really mind. He wear his underwear and a pink coloured shorts, he’s still not wearing his shirt because he usually like this at their dorm, shirtless when he sleep. Jin remember his plan to make carbonara, so he walk to the kitchen and start to prepare the ingredients. He boiled the water and put the spaghetti for one person size then he remember that Tiffany will also be there, should he make one for her too?

“But what if she come late?”

“Ugh nevermind I’m just going to cook for myself” He continue on his work and didn’t notice the person that staring at him with one eyebrow raised and crossed arms.

“How rude of you”

Tiffany with crossed arms standing near the dining chair with one eyebrow raised, “Surprised?” his face is enough for Tiffany to know that he is extremely shock by her presence.

“Aa-Ahm, I thought you don’t like carbonara… uhm, oh well I will make one for you too then,” Jin stuttered, Tiffany walk towards him with judging face making him more nervous.

At a second he seems to forgot that he is still shirtless but a second when Tiffany’s finger poking his still-on-process-abs he jumped back away from her. “Still working on it?”

“Uhm yeah this is only one week, well maybe in two months I will get the 6packs,” He said in full of high expectation tone earning a chuckle from Tiffany.

“Continue then,”

“Of course I will until I get the 8-“

“I mean continue on the food,” Tiffany said and giggled.

“Oh”

***

eventho only 2 ppl want me to update this its okay :) kekekeke