1 1

Danger
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Oi Shortie! Where's Hansol?" Jimin called out to a pink haired boy who was currently entering the music room. The boy halted before turning to face Jimin, his guitar ready at hand. Jimin smiled apologetically before repeating his question earlier. 

"How am I supposed to know? Besides, he's your lover, not mine." Woozi, the boy earlier answered, leaving a dumbfounded Jimin. 

The entire day ended with an exhausted Jimin who was looking for his missing lover. 

 

 

"Cheer up, Chim. Have you try sending text to him or something?" Namjoon said, as he lightly patted the younger's back. 

"I did, he seems to only reading it and not bothering to reply any of it." Answered Jimin, frustration could be hear clearly in his tone. 

"You probably did something wrong!" Exclaimed Jin. "Did you flirted with anyone yesterday?"

Jimin tried to recall what he did yesterday but no, he didn't flirted with anyone. In fact, he didn't met anyone besides his friends yesterday. Come to think about it, Hansol was missing too yesterday. 

"I meet no one besides you guys and Hansol was missing ever since yesterday. He's not answering any of my calls and texts." Jimin said, sighing. He was tired, his lover was avoiding him. 

 

 

It has been the fourth day but Hansol was nowhere to be found. Every time Jimin went to the younger's class, they told him that Hansol had left few minutes before Jimin arrived. Why would Hansol hide away from him? He couldn't even recalled of doing anything wrong and even if he did do something wrong, Hansol is not the type to avoid him and wait for his apologies. The younger would always confronted him and demanded apologies. Avoiding him as he is a parasite is something Hansol would never do. Jimin know that. Or did he? It has been two weeks after Hansol had accepted his confession. First few days went along well, although they never really do lots of skinships, they would exchange words and talk for quite a long time. Hansol would hang out with him and his friends, then Jimin would do the same. 

Jimin was leaning against the wall, gazing at his friends who were in their lovey dovey mode. He missed the younger badly. When was the last time Jimin held hands with Hansol? When was the last time he stole kisses from the younger at the corridor? It has been a week since the younger avoiding him like the plague. He was getting crazy. Was the younger trying to play games with him? Hansol didn't skipped classes but Jimin could never seems to find him. Jimin was determined to go to Hansol's house on the weekend. Although he did

Please log in to read the full chapter