Way back home.

Way back home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This night seems different, the cold wind hitting my face as soon as I step to outside of my office building. I shivered a little as I hug my jacket tightly. It gonna rain soon I need go home fast, I thought. I decided to use a short route to home so I can arrive faster than usual. But, that way kinda creepy since people don't usually use it. They say it was haunted. Nonsense. 

 

I stood in front of the both route, hesitate which route should I take either this haunted route or just take my usual route. I looked up to the sky looking at the sad cloud that will pour it tears anytime soon and without hesitate this time, I choose the new route. I don't want soak in the rain and get sick tomorrow. Tzuyu will get angry if I don't come to work tomorrow. Talking about Tzuyu, she is my boss. A very strict one and rarely smiles to her workers. I wonder why because she will look so beautiful if she do so. She has this angelic face that can make boys and even girls, I don't talk about myself, fainting with just looking at her face. No, no I'm not fangirling on her.. or maybe a little.

 

I kept walking, this place is no joke, it give me goosebumps and what place is that....wait a cemetery?! Oh god this will be the first and last time I use this route! I fast my pace in this area, but then I heard a step behind me. The fast I walk, the fast footsteps behind me follow. Wait, who is that or what is that? I slow my pace as I arrive in front of flower shop near my house. As I passed it, I glance at the mirror and noticed someone is following me, covered himself with a hoodie. 

 

"What did he want from me?" I whispered to myself. I just pretend not to notice him and kept walking into my house compound. I try to open the door lock, but my key fall on the ground because of my shaky hands. The person who follows me home hide beside the gate, but I can notice him there. After I managed to open the door, I hurriedly get in and lock the door. I peek him through the window, the person stands in front of the gate while taking off his hoodie before walks away.

 

"A girl?!" I shouted to no one as notice her long hair. Don't tell me I have a creepy stalker and she is a girl. I hurriedly get out of my house as curious take over. I want to know who is she and if I can, what did she actually want. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter