You Look so Beautiful

My Name is Park Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok’s POV

Just one hour only. Hoseok-ah, please just open your eye for this one hour and then you can go home to sleep. Arghh, I should just skip this class and be at home. I wonder what Taehyung and Jimin are doing at home. I think they will play video game non-stop and eating a lot. Lucky for them since they don’t have to be here listening to Prof. Park high-level theory.

 “Thermodynamics states a set of four laws that are valid for all systems that fall within the constraints implied by each. In the various theoretical descriptions of thermodynamics these laws may be expressed in seemingly differing forms, but the most prominent formulations are the following. Zeroth law of thermodynamics state that If two systems are each in thermal equilibrium with a third, they are also in thermal equilibrium with each other. This statement implies that thermal equilibrium is equivalence on the set of thermodynamic systems under consideration. Systems are said to be in thermal equilibrium with each other if spontaneous molecular thermal energy exchanges between them do not lead to a net exchange of energy. This law is tacitly assumed in every measurement of temperature. For two bodies known to be at the same temperature……….”

Argh, it’s too much. My brain can’t process it anymore. Clock, please just for today, can you move faster and I’ll promise to re-fill your life when you out battery. But the clock is still moving slowly like mocking at me. Huh, you’ll regret this Mr. Clock, I’ll just let you die when you run out of battery.

Then, my phone vibrates signalling that I have received a message. It’s from Taehyung inviting me to lunch with him and Jimin at 12.00 PM at our usual place. He said that there will be a surprise for me from Jimin. What surprise could it be?

Jimin. That boy reminds me to someone I’ve met when I’m nine years old and his name Jimin. Jimin, a very cute boy with chubby cheek and never forget to smile brightly but I know he’s not happy because his eyes said so. . I’ve known this boy for about six months before a really tragic accident happen. His house is on fire and no one in the house is survived. I really love that boy as my own little brother but unfortunately he’s already dead.

What if I ask Jimin to be my little brother? Will he accept it? He refused to talk to me but talk with Jin-Hyung and Namjoonie. Is he sees me as a monster? No, no how come this handsome face is a monster.

“Okay class, we stop here. See you again next week.”

Oh yeah, finally. Okay Mr. Clock, goodbye I won’t need you anymore. Adios.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Taehyung’s POV

 

“Jimin-ah, hurry up covers your hair with your beanie or else Hoseok-hyung will see your hair. It won’t be surprise anymore if he sees it.”

I’m so eager to see Hoseok-hyung reaction. I know he will be dead when he sees the new JImin. Where are you hyung? Ah this hyung, always late. He must be flirting with someone on the way here. I’m your hope and will always be your hope and bla bla bla….. Who’s going to fall for you with that stupid pick up line.

“Ah there is Hoseok-hyung. Hyung, you’re late. Now you have to pay our lunch.”

“Yah, you know I’m broke. Well you know, on the way here someone try to flirt with me……”

“Stop, stop. I’m hungry. I come here to eat not to listen to your love story.”

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Hoseok’s POV

 

Oh no, I’m fifteen minutes late. Taehyung will kill me for sure. This won’t happen if that one random boy don’t stop me on my way and try to flirt with me. Where are they? Oh, there they are. Is that Jimin? Why did he cover his face with mask and wearing a beanie?

“Hyung, you’re late. Now you have to pay our lunch.”

“Yah, you know I’m broke. Well you know, on the way here someone try to flirt with me……”

“Stop, stop. I’m hungry. I come here to eat not to listen to your love story.”

Huh, it’s weird. Taehyung doesn’t nag at me for being late and why he keeps grinning at me. I have bad feeling about his surprise now.

“Okay, okay. Now, what is my surprise? Don’t do something stupid or I’ll kill you.”

“Hyung relax. I know you will like it. Please close your eye. On count of three you can open your eye.”

If he going to shock me with wearing scary face mask, I’ll swear I’ll really kill him with my own hand. Man don’t get scare by that kind of thing but not for me. Did I’m not man enough? No, no, no Hoseok, you’re a man and a man can get scare.

“………3.”

I open my eyes and see someone with bright orange hair is sitting in front of me. Where did Jimin go?  I’m sure my mouth is in o-shape right now. Did I see an angel? Am I In heaven? Am I dead? Mom, dad, noona please don’t miss me. I’m right now in heaven and I like it because there is a beautiful angel with me now. And dear God, I don’t need to reborn again, just let me live here with this angel.

“Yah Hoseok-hyung. Close your mouth. I think fly will enter. And hyung, big eye doesn’t suit you, close it a bit.”

“Tae-hyung ah, am I in heaven? Did you also die and is this an angel who will guide us here?”

“HAHAHAHA hyung, no you’re not dead but you can say this is an angel. Hyung-ah, this is Jimin.”

“Jimin?”

“Yes hyung, Jimin. Our angel.”

Jimin? Is this the same boy from yesterday? I know he is cute but never know he will be really like really beautiful with his orange hair. Dear God, I don’t know what the good deed I’ve done in my past life but thank you for sending this angel in my life. Then suddenly, I see a notebook in front of my eyes

 

Hoseok-hyung, stop staring at me.

 

“Uh Jimin-ah, I’m sorry. You’re so beautiful. Can I be you boyfriend?”

“Ah hyung, NO! Jimin is mine. My baby. Don’t think you can take him from me.”

“Who say that? Did Jimin say that? Taehyung, this means war. You, don’t think that you can keep Jimin for yourself. He’s mine.”

 

Stop it Hyungs. I’ll be with both of you. I love you all like my own brother. Can we eat now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter