Final

Gamers' Love

"Oh my gosh, how did you get this?!" You cried at him, eyes wide. 

 
"Yeah, it just came out today." He answered calmly, clearly proud of himself. "Do you have any homework?"
 
"Homework, Hyungwon? Homework? Ain't nobody got time for that! Especially not when your long-awaited game came out. Come on, let's play this!" You opened the package a little too eager as the sound of ripped plastic fills the air. 
 
"It's Oppa." He said, trying to sound stern but chuckles in the end seeing as you're not paying the slightest attention. 
 
"You're still wearing your uniform, _____. Go change first." 
 
"No." You whined, not even bothering to avert your gaze from the ever so holy sight in front of you. 
 
"But won't it be more comfortable if you did?" He asked. 
 
You thought about it for a moment. "Imagine playing your favorite game with your pajamas on. Doesn't that sound awesome?" His eyes glinted with interest. 
 
"Hmm, okay." You finally gave in, "but do not start the game until I come back." You said as you left the living room. 
 
*** 
"Aish, this is so hard!" You exclaimed. 
 
"Ani, you just need to get used to it." 
 
"Ah, I lost again! What went wrong? I don't always lose like this." You remarked, shaking your head. 
 
"Come on, let's go to bed. It's getting late." Hyungwon started to get up. 
 
"One more." 
 
"But you have school tomorrow."
 
"But it's a tie."
 
"Aren't your eyes tired?"
 
"A little bit.. JUST A LITTLE, I SWEAR!" 
 
"Alright, alright. Want a biscuit to keep you going?"
 
"Sure."
 
You bit onto the biscuit he gave you, clasping it in between your lips while chewing its sides little by little. 
 
'Kyeopta.' He thought, smiling to himself. 
 
"Oh my god, we've got the exact same score." You gasped, starting to get tensed up. Meanwhile Hyungwon tilted his head backwards, trying to relax himself as well. 
 
"Come on, just a little bit more." You mumbled, giving yourself a little pep talk. 
 
Just as your were about to win, your TV suddenly went black. 
 
"What the..?" Just like the TV, your mind went blank. 
 
"Come on, we've had enough. Let's sleep." 
 
"Wait." You walked to the back of the TV and noticed that its power cable was unplugged. You trailed the cable found not so far away and you ended up staring at your boyfriend's foot. 
 
"Hyungwon." You gave him a look that could rip the sky apart. 
 
"What?" He tried to look innocent. "And, it's Oppa." He added. 
 
You rolled your eyes. "Don't give me that answer, you kicked the cable, didn't you?"
 
"It was an accident, I swear!"
 
"Ha, rubbish. You just didn't want your girlfriend to win, did you?" 
 
He stayed silent. 
 
"How will I be able to call you 'Oppa' if you act like a dongsaeng?" You stood up from where you were sitting beside him and folded the blanket that was keeping the two of you warm. Then you threw it at his face. 
 
"Have fun sleeping on the couch." You said bitterly. 
 
"Hey-" He stood up and before you knew it he held both of your shoulders. 
 
"I'm sorry." He muttered. You furrowed your eyebrows, never expecting him to apologize that fast. 
 
"I guess a man's ego sometimes takes over his way of thinking." He admitted, hands sliding down to hold yours. 
 
You stayed silent for a moment, "Sometimes?" You teased. 
 
"_____, just let me sleep with you. I miss you, I really do." He kissed your hand. 
 
Then your lips formed a small smile. "Fine. Just play fair next time." You walked into your shared bedroom, unaware of your boyfriend doing fist pumps in the air. 
 
"Hey _____." 
 
"What?" 
 
"Please call me Oppa." 
 
You giggled. "Ne." 
 
"Oh, and by the way."
 
"Yes, oppa?"
 
"I have another game we can play. It'll be lots of fun and impossible to cheat." 
 
'Ugh, what now?' You thought. 
 
"And it can only be played there." He pointed to the bed, smirking. 
 

 

PLEASE SHOW MONSTA X LOTS OF LOVE & SUPPORT! 
 
Thanks for reading!  
 
applepie1068