Second

Leo Daycare

 

“Honey?”

Leo called; hoping that Hakyeon just kidding with him and he will pop out from behind the door anytime soon but to his despair, only Hongbin wailing was heard from where his cot was.

“Da da.”

Wonshik called him, eyebrows meet together when he wrinkles his nose; as if telling him to go and look at his dongsaeng.

“I’ll go.”

Said Leo, sighing as he went to Hongbin.

“You know he dislike me but still, you left me alone.”

He mumbles and pats Hongbin to sleep but he wasn’t helping his daddy anyway. His wailing turns to a scream and once again Leo wonders how the 2 months old got that piercing voice from.

He ends up cradling Hongbin in his arms, and he sighs louder when he smells the awful smell coming from his son.

“Yeah. You just have your full.  But why am I surprise?”

He took the still wailing Hongbin to the space where he saw Hakyeon took him if he wants to change his diapers and put him on it.

“Now where are the diapers and wet tissues?”

Leo groans and curses himself when he saw the thing he was searching is in front of him, in a basket.

“You should spend time looking after our kids honey.”

And now he agreed with his wife. Hakyeon is right.

“Now let’s get you clean buddy.”

As if he understands that his father is doing well, Hongbin stops wailing and just letting out small sobs. Leo done what he had to after much trouble, wrinkling his nose and almost stumble when Wonshik screams for his name; he forget to get him out of the baby chair. Now Hongbin is all clean and fresh. He smiles at his effort.

“Not a big deal. I could do it if it’s this much.”

He then cradles Hongbin again, and brings him to the dining table; Wonshik is sulking. It is obvious because Hakyeon did say Wonshik now knows how to sulk.

He holds Hongbin in one arm and takes Wonshik out of his chair, kissing his head before he puts him down.

“Let’s leave this like this, we should go out.”

Said Leo to Wonshik and he jumps up and down as if he understand what out means. Leo too doesn’t think it is a big deal to bring the boys out; since he can change Hongbin diapers now.

He smiles proudly at that, and brings out few diapers and tosses it in a bag, which he assumes it as Hongbin and Wonshik’s. He ever saw Hakyeon bring that bag when they only had Wonshik so he thinks he is right.

Hongbin was giggling as Wonshik teases him. The two months Hongbin did smiles and giggles. Leo stops getting surprised. Wonshik too is greater than him in making Hongbin stay silent and he acknowledges that.

After he is done, he took his phone and rather than calling his spouse, he sends a text to him before he tosses the phone in the bag too.

Now they are in his car, Wonshik in his chair and Hongbin in his baby carrier, his pacifier while his big round eyes are staring at his father. Leo too, blinks his eyes.

“Where do we go?”

He asks his sons and both aren’t answering, obviously. Wonshik who started to get bored, frowning when Leo hasn’t start driving.

“Da da.”

He called and Leo starts the ignition.

“Let’s go to the playground.”

###

With a baby, peacefully sleeping ‘again’ in his arms and Wonshik who was holding his pinky finger while tottering to the playground beside his long leg, Leo walks slowly to match Wonshik pace.

The playground is not that crowded. The slide are empty, the swing, one of it wasn’t occupied and Leo smiled to that.

“I can sit there, watching Wonshik play the slide.”

He thought and smiles and nodding again at his idea.

“Go play Shik ah. Daddy will sit here.”

Wonshik gives him a look that of course uri Leo doesn’t understand. He keeps smiling and that sat on the swing, watching the bundle in his arm who just care of his sleeping and then was when Wonshik cries.

“Oh my God.”

Is what he utter first and widening his eyes, shocks again when Wonshik starts calling out for his mommy, Hakyeon.

Leo was nervous as hell. Wonshik doesn’t cry that much. Hongbin wins if their tears were counted and now he is crying, screaming, wailing, minus the kicking hands and legs that Hongbin loves doing since when the first day he was born.

“Why? What’s wrong?”

He asked when the parents around him whispers get into his ear.

“Sshi… wweo.”

Wonshik said in difficult and Leo had to take a few moments to brain the word which means he doesn’t want.

“What is it? The thing that you don’t want?”

Wonshik points at the slide and let out a small sobs.

“App…paaaa.”

“Did you fall down from there buddy?”

Wonshik nods and Leo smiles.

“It’s okay. You can play something else.”

“Sshi… wweo.”

Said Wonshik again and Leo knows he can’t force the boy.

“Arasseo. Let’s head to somewhere else.”

Little Wonshik nods and cranes his neck to look at his brother.

“Bin swee….. ping?”

“Yes he is.”

Leo ruffles his son’s hair and quickly dodge when a ball was about to hit him. Then suddenly a thought flew to his mind. A crazy one.

"Let's go to where daddy practice soccer."

Oh boy!

 

 

 

Sorry I’m mad with Leo for a few days and I’m all okay now, hence I updated. Hehe.

 

Love, Vixxstar.