First

Leo Daycare

“Taek, can you help me tend to our puppy? I’m busy.”
He groans but do it anyway, getting down from the bed and to his crying son that wailed as soon as he is in his embrace.
“He wants you, like always.”
Said Leo, walking towards Hakyeon with 2 months Hongbin in his arm, hands and legs kicking as he cry out. He doesn’t know how the little one got the energy to kick that hard.
“He is just hungry.”
Said Hakyeon and smiled when Leo handed Hongbin to him. Hakyeon mixed the milk in the bottle and as soon as he place the in Hongbin’s mouth, he les it with some weird sound, making his mummy proud.
“See. He is hungry.”
Said Hakyeon as he gaze at his husband and Leo nodded, giving up.
“Okay.”
Was his short answer.
“You should really help me with our kids Taek. You spent too much time out tht the bunnies don’t remember your face.”
“The tournament is nearing.”
“Oh yes. The tournament is the most important out of us all.”
He said in a mocking way, close to glaring at the taller.
“Alright alright. Ill see if Wonshik is awake.”
Leo went out of the room and headed to their first son’s room. He kisses his forehead and smiled when his son opens his eyes and smiled the first thing he looks at his father.
“Da daa.”
He called and Leo nods.
“Gurae. Its daddy.”
He said, carrying Wonshik to his eyes level and tickles his face with kisses and grins when he giggles happily.
“Are you fully awake now munchkin?”
Both glances to the door and Wonshik jumps excitedly in Leo’s arm when he saw Hakyeon.
“Today daddy will have to bath you since mummy gonna take care of your dongsaengie okay.”
Hakyeon kisses Wonshik hair and pecks leo’s lips.
“You agreed that you’ll help.”
Said Hakyeon and Leo squint his feline eyes.
“When did I huh?”
But yeah, he just said it to himself. Who ever dare to talk back to Hakyeon?
And Hakyeon went out again, after ruffling Wonshik’s hair who claps like a seal at that gesture before leaving Leo wondering all alone.
He sighs then as he puts Wonshik on his lap.
“Now where do I start?”
“Fill the tub with warm water darling.”
Said Hakyeon, peeking thru the door with a lingering smile before he disappears behind the door again and said something as his voice trail off, leo glad he manage to catch wht his wife had said.
“Make sure you remove his clothes and diaper, check if he poop before u wash him in the tub.”
“Right hakyeon, I know that basic.”
He mumbles and smiles again when Wonshik stares at him.
“Come one buddy, daddy will wash you up.”
###
Washing up with your kids really makes you sweat like when you work out.
Now Leo knows why Sunggyu loves staying at home and was proud when he talks about how he can bath his ducklings, like how he dubbed his children with little effort.
Washing Wonshik is a torture and he need to go through another battle when he holds the banana romper that his wife likes a lot as Wonshik starts trotting around the bed, squealing at it.
“Come on baby, daddy is getting tired now.”
And did Leo expect Wonshik to come to him obediently? He did to be honest.
Wonshik just squeals again; climbing up his favourite mini motorcycle with just his diaper on. Leo had to stop himself from adoring his cute little toddler when he heard Hakyeon’s footstep nearing. He scoops Wonshik and makes him sit on his shoulder to his delight.
“You two are having fun I see.”
Hakyeon commented as he took the romper from his tired looking husband and gestures him to hold Wonshik towards him and he puts on the yellow and white attire before kissing Leo’s cheek, whisper a ‘you had worked hard’; later on announcing that the breakfast is ready for the family.
Leo makes a dramatically sigh as he puffs his cheek.
“Is this why you are so skinny even you eat as much as I ate?”
Leo wonder and was soon forced to go to the kitchen when he heard Hakyeon calls him for the second time.
###
“I’m sorry to hear that.”
Leo looks at Hakyeon with mouth full of pancakes, banana again but he had no complaint. The pancake is so yummy that he never tired having it. And banana is good for its ffibre and he is on for anything healthy.
“You want me there?”
Leo stops chewing when Hakyeon looks at him, forehead wrinkling, eyes curving for a permission and he shakes his head way too quickly that he hurt his nape at that.
“I will. You know that Leo is a sweetheart.”
Leo rubs his nape, easing the subsiding pain when Hakyeon flips his phone, sitting beside him and holds his arm.
“No darling. You aren’t going anywhere.”
“But honey, Minhyuk needs me there to comfort him.”
“You make me stay at home, don’t you dare leave me alone.”
“Oh. I’m not leaving you alone of course.”
Hakyeon kisses his cheek and stood up, removing the bib from Wonshik and wipes his mouth and hands with wet tissues.
“The kids will stay with you while I gone. And I will just take for at most 2 hours.”
Leo couldn’t say anything at all and Hakyeon had went to the bedroom and comes out just a moment later dressed in warm clothing.
He kissed his husband and grins before he kisses Wonshik on his head.
“I’ll leave them in your care then.”
“Hey babe. I.”
But Leo can’t finish it when he heard the front door clicked.
He looks at Wonshik who was busy with his teeter and began to hate food when he heard a soft sobbing from inside their bedroom.
“You must be joking.”