Kookie is the cookie

Kookie is the cookie

Jungkook's pov

I ran and sweated.

Panting and hot.

Seoul korea was about in it's 90s for a hot summer day.

God i hated it. The rays were beaming so brightly i could roast in the sun and possibly die.

I was running all over town looking for something. I had bags in my hand. More than 6 in my hands. Full of cookies. All types. Sugar,walnut, chocolate,short bread and many others.

I got this for jiminnie hyung who wanted nothing but something sweet. So i thought i would buy him some cookies since thats all he could talk about.

But the thing is i went back to the dorm and gave him the white chocolate ones and he said he doesn't want them.

I went back to the store and bought him oat and raisin but he said don't want them.

I went back to the store and got jumbo chocolate chip and he still said no.

I went back this time and got all of the cookies they had and any other stores that had them.

I am running towards the last light i have to cross before i get towards the dorm.

It was 2:30 in the after noon. I missed half of the day and i pretty disappointed. Since hus birthday was today. By the time i stepped foot into the cool dorm it was 2:45.

Jimin who was sitting on the couch looked up to me. His eyes were wide with concern and curiosity.

He sat up and walked half way to me.

Jimin-what the-- where have you been?

Jungkook-happy birthdayJimin!

Jimin-what is it?

Jungkook-open it~~ 

He grabbed one of the bags and reach his hand in.

Jungkook-i didn't know which one you liked because you regected already me three times. So i went all over town to get all of it!

Jimin-jungkook....how much did you spend

Jungkook-the whole 1000 dollars jin gave me

Jimin-jungkook-ah!

Jungkook-say no more...you are welcome

Jimin-jungkook you really shouldn't have

Jungkook-but i wanted to---

Jimin-but you don't understand! I don't want any of these

My heart shook and sunk deep. It quickly boiled to anger.

Jungkook-exuse my party mouth but what the jimin!!!!!

Jimin looked taken aback.

Jungkook-i took time out of my day to find all of these and i could have died from heat and i spent ever last cent jin gave me!!!! Are you ing kidding me!!! Or are just bullting me?

Jimin-Jungkook--

Jungkook-i had it!!!!!! Leave me to die!

Jimin-JUNGKOOK!

I turned around.

Jimin wrapped his arms around my waist and even though i was looking down at him a little he seemed like the bigger man.

Jimin-The cookie is kookie!!!!

Jungkook-huh?

Realization hit me like a tsunami. I felt stupid for going off and buying all of these cookies!

Jimin-i only wanted one type of cookie. One who hard on me. One who acts tough but is really a softy and sweet tasting.

He trailed off before stand on his tip toes to kiss my bottom lip. Pull my lip with it. I could feel my self alnost falling.

Jungkook-jiminnie hyung?!

Jimin-You called me hyung....how about oppa?

Jungkook-*face heating up*Noo

I pushed him off me and ran into my room.

My heart was pounding fast pace. I felt like puking. I touched my lip and ran my tounge over it. Am i really that sweet?