CHAPTER 1: CLASS 4-C IN MORTEM UNIVERSITY

PROVINCIAE AUTEM NON ESTENAMAMEA

The Mortem University is a huge campus in all school in thier country every students there are pure rich kids and there's no one is poor. The rooms are huge like mansion but when you look at it it's look like the other ordinary school. Every student was wearing respective uniforms and they followed the school rules except from this section. The class 4-C. If the other class section is following the school rules and listening to the teachers discussion but not this section is following the rules and listening to the teachers discussion but NOT this section. All of them is not following the school rules sometimes one of them go in the guidance office because they bullied many students like nerds and whatever it is what they doing. Also they caught multiple times from the prank they doing but that section is hard headed. They don't know how to follow the school rules and etc.
Hong Jisoo but known as Joshua took a deep breath before he open the white door of class 4-C. Once he open it he saw his all boys new classmate laughing while the teacher on the front are shouting at them to stop and be quiet so the lesson would start but they not even paying attention to her. He even saw another teacher in the back of the room trying to stop then from standing but failed.
"CLASS QUIET!!! Even this day would you all listen to you're adviser!" the teacher on the front shouted in frustration.
Suddenly one of the on the back saw him standing behind in entrance.
"WOW! WHO ARE PRETTY BOY!" 
the boy shouted earning him a looks from the students of class 4-C. He feel uncomfortable so he lowered his head to avoid the stares. The teacher approach him and asked him to get inside so he can introduce himself to the students of 4-C who now whispering something.
"OK! BAD CLASS! This is Hong Jisoo you're new classmate from now on. So Mr.Hong i'm teacher Gain and that's teacher Narsha." she said and pointed the teacher in the back who was smiling at him.
"Please introduce you're self to them Mr.Hong"
He nodded and walked in the front where the teacher table is.
He looked his new classmates who was not paying attention to him. They was thier own world though but the other are looking at him with interest. Joshua took deep breath to hide his shyness to them.
"Good morning my name is Hong-"
Joshua was cutted off when one of his classmate spoke.
"You don't have to introduce you're self. Ma'am said it a second ago i am right?"
He looked the guy from the middle pf the chairs. His hair are white and his playing his tablet with a white earphone in his both ears.
"Jiho! Give some respect to him. He just new here!" teacher Gain said angrily.
The guy just rolled his eyes and continue what his doing.
"Whatever." he said coldly.
The teacher looked at him again and smiled.
"Please continue."
He gulped before he continue.
"I'm Hong Jisoo but you all can call me Joshua." he finish and bowed his head to show his respect to them.
"You can take you're seat in middle beside Lee Chan and Seon Yein."
The whole 4-C started to laughing louder when teacher Gain said the name YEIN.

"BAD CLASS! BE QUIET ALL they didn't listen to thier teacher. They just laughing so loud and sometimes they mocking the name Yein. Joshua just sat down in a vacant chair between the two chair where the two nerds sits.
"Arggh! You are so annoying! Stubborn students! Be quiet,so we can start our lecture."
They just continued chatting and laughing so loud as if there's no tomorrow. Because of too much noise, the teacher can't stay long to the class and stepped outside the classroom with heavy steps. And before she could exit, she looked at the noisy students.
"Jungkook, list all the noisy students. I'll be back." she told the one estudent who was silently siting in the front.
The teacher immediately exited the room to follow the Gain.
When there's no teachers in the room everyone started to get noisy even more and the others standing up to sat on the teacher's table. The other's are pulling thier chairs to where thier friends sitting at so they could chat each other. Many of them throwing some piece of papers that the room become dirty and some of them are writing something on the blackboard while the others are sleeping or napping thier seat.
"Sorry for them."
Joshua looked his seatmate in the right side when he heard it spoken.
"Don't mind them and get use to it." another one said with sad in his voice.
Joshua looked at his left side where the other one spoke sadly. He saw a guy looking straight on the window. He looks so innocent and his hair are blonde, his teeth are looks like a rabbit teeth. The guy looked at him and smiled sadly.

"I'm Seon Yein but i want you to call me Sunyoul." he introduced.
"And i'm Lee Chan but call me Dino. Lee Chan is too formal to me."
He smiled and introduced himself to even if he don't want to cause he said it minutes ago.
The two nerds smiled at him then they asked to shake hands and they did the shake hands.
Joshua feeling lightness with the two. He asumed that they gonna be friends soon.
The three looked in the front when they heard a noisy crying like a kid made them shocked. They saw a three guy bullied the poor student while crying non-stop.
"They bullied Sungjae again." said Sunyoul.
Joshua wanted to help the poor guy but stoped when he think that he don't want in trouble so he just look away. Avoiding Sungjae's spot.
"YAH! Will you stop bullied him!"
A tall guy with sky blue haired approached the crying bestfriend. And let the laughing bullies away.
"Hong Jisoo right?"
Joshua look at the guy when he heard his name. A cute guy was siting in his front and smiling at him widely. His hair are gold and wevy. He the guy infront of him was younger than him because of his baby face.
Joshua smiled and nodded.
"I'm Sanha."
Joshua smiled and introduce himself to the guy infront of him. The four just talking some stuff and Sunyoul tell to Joshua that this campus are so huge and some transferi here are getting lost. Joshua can't do anything just admire thier university while Dino are telling him some stories about thier campus and writing the schedule for Joshua so he don't asked them what thier schedules.

He hand it to Joshua and the red brown haired guy accept it and say thank you to Dino 

who just smiled and say you always welcome. Sanha tell to Joshua how annoying and 

sturrborn thier classmate is.
"So becareful to those bullies."
"Who are the bullies?" 

Joshua asked.
"You see that two guys siting on the teacher's table?"
Sunyoul asked and 

pointed the two guy who was laughing like crazy. Joshua nodded.
"That's B.I and Bobby 

they are bestfriend and two of them are a leader of bullies."
"And the four guy infront 

of the blackboard...they bullies too. Jongin but known as Kai, L.Joe and Mingyu." Dino 

said.
"What thier true name?"  he asked curiously.
"No one dares to find out cause if you 

do...you will regert it."
He nodded in understanding. Joshua want to know his all new 

classmate so he can't stop himself from asking to the three. Sunyoul pointed the three 

guys sleeping or napping peacefuly from thier seats. Myungsoo known as L, Wonwoo and 

Leo. The silent of thier section.
Kyungsoo, Woozi, Jungkook and Kihyun the nerds.
Wooshin, Sungjong, Jin, Taehyun and Baekhyun the diva princess known as Winx Club Pink 

diva princesses.
Kogyeol and Wei the genius. Always top in all subject.
Teahyung known as 

V, Ooon, Jimin, I.M, Jooheon, J-hope and the Jo twins (Youngmin&Kwangmin) the joker and 

the king of pranks.
Ricky, Xiao, Zelo, Sungjae and Hyuk the cuties.
Chunji, Hakyeon a.ka 

N, Luhan, Choi Youngjae and Sign the leader-leader even they not.
Yoondong, Changjo, 

Eunwoo, Jinwoo, Bjoo, Hongbin, Kyle, Ungjae, Minhyuk, Milo and Hwanhee the invicible 

cause they always not attendeng the 

school presentation even if they not absent.
JongUp, Hoshi, Mino, Ilhoon, and J.Jun the dancing king.
Chanyeol, Kidoh, Daewoon and Leegoon the simple and formal.
"So what are you?" he asked.
"Me a youngest of this section and Sunyoul hyung a innocent nerd while Dino well a nerd." Sanha answered.
After a minute the two teachers enter the room.
"Bad students! Back to you're proper seat!" she shouted.
The students immediately back thier seats and arrange it like they scared of the two teacher even they not.
"Ok! Listen teacher Narsha announce me that only this section were going on the field trip tomorrow. ONLY this section! No other sections is allowed understand?!"
The 4-C began whispering and become noisy again made the two teacher of the front annoyed.
"In 4:00 in early morning we all leave so came here in 3:00 in the morning fast! Don't be late OK?!"
Every students have thier own world again. Talking what they could bring on the field trip tomorrow. Some of them don't want to go mostly the silent students, but they have to come because the field trip is thier grade in history subject. Teacher Narsha said to them if they not going they all return this year and not go to collage so they don't have any choice.


-

When the dumb class ended some of them pack thier things and exited the room  the nerds and simply are staying in the classroom. Woozi pushed his things in his huge bagpack while his nerd friends were continues writing math symbols, thier homework that teacher Narsha gave after class.
"Oh! Did you finish our homework?" Kihyun asked while rammaging his shoulder bag 

to find some pointed pencil.
"I will finish that when i get home. That's easy anyway." he said and exited the room.

The three look each other like they sinse something not right to thier small bestfriend.
The three suddenly jump from thier seat when they heard the one of the chairs pulling down with a loud 'thud!'. They looked the guy who was standing angrily while his chair is on the floor.

"Stupid teachers! That's a field trip not school! Why are we wearing school uniform in our field trip not casual clothes?!" Daewon said in grithing teeth while walking back and front in Leegoon sight.

"Don't mind it Daewon. I think that's our teachers revenge for being so annoying and sturbborn students." he said and standing up to calm his ex-bestfriend.

The two teachers announce a hour ago that all of them need to wear school uniforms tomorrow. They even not saying the reason why they wearing uniform not casual clothes. Many of them got annoyed but they can't do anything and just to follow what the two taechers want to.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on me!" Daewon said when Leegoon tried to touch him.

The dark blue haired boy storm out in the room leaving his ex-bestfriend shooking his head in unmusedment.
Daewon really hates uniform because it's too hot. What a lame reason. He then followed his ex-bestfriend to calm him down before he start to fight some bullies even Daewon hates him much.
Jungkook turned his attention to his pocket when he feel his phone vibrating. He took out his phone on his pocket and looked the caller name. It's Taehyung. 

The two notice the caller name and they both giggled like a teenage girls.

"Kooki-ah! You're alien boyfriend is calling you~" Kihyun sing it with high voice but not too loud.

"If i know you two have a date right? And his waiting you~" Kyungsoo siad smiling.

Jungkook feel his both cheeks burning because of his bestfriend who was now laughing like a idiot. He then hit the two idiot shoulder while blushing but he smiled. Teahyung and Jungkook is a couple in almost 3years. They love each other like no one's  gonna broke thier relationship cause they relationship is perfect even Taehyung is like a crazy alien, Jungkook love him so much and now the perfect couple have a date.

"See you tomorrow guys!" Jungkook said and exited the room while holding his unarrange things ang answered the call.

Meanwhile Kidoh staring sadly his notebook cause the page of his notebook is full of drawings that became dirty. This Jo twins fault. The two twins favorite playing is his things and some of his pen and pencils was gone. The reason why his stuff gone because the Jo twins stelling it and hide them on the teacher's table. Kidoh just hide his notebook in his shoulder bag and get outside of the room.


----

Chunji was smiling widely as he placed the chocolate cake he baked on the table. He will give it to L.Joe, his boyfriend. This is thier 2nd anniversary as a couple. He made effort in baking a cake before class just to make his partner happy, although he is a bully in thier school. He was teaching him a good manner but he is so hard headed. Ricky noticed the cake infront of him. 

He can't stop himself from drooling because of it's smell and form. It is surely delicious.

"Wow! Chunji hyung, is that for me? Thank you!" he said happily and was about to take the it but Chunji suddenly hit the younger's hand.

"Ah.ah.ah! Stop right there. That's not for you, it's for L.Joe because today is our anniversary."

He just rolled his eyes over him and started to ate his lunch fast because of irratation. Ricky always like that when he got frustrated and irratated.
Chunji put the cake inside the box, beside the younger's tray.

"Ah! Ricky how's you're obsess boyfriend?" Chunji asked while smirking.

Ricky accedentaly spit his drinking strawberry juice to the students who siting near thier table.

"Yuck! Ricky you are so gross!" Baekhyun shouted at him while wiped the juices around his cheek.

"Yuck~ I'm dirty now! Wooshin dongsaeng my magic powder." Jin said.

Wooshin chuckled and handed the powder to Jin who was wiped the juices in his shoulder.

"Sorry WINX CLUB!" Ricky said sarcastic.

Chunji laughed that made the black haired guy glare at him.

"Stop it hyung! You look like a idiot." he said annoyed and resume eating again.

"You are so funny. Anyway...you two a couple now?"

Ricky accedentaly spit the rice he eat to the students near thier table again that made them more irratated.

"Seriously Ricky! Seconds ago a juice now it's a rice!" Sungjong said while wipe some rice on his hair.

"Sorry again WINX CLUB plus DIVA PINK! Thank me instead insulting me. That peace of rice have a magical power and you have to do is swallow the rice and scream WINX CLUB!"

He was about to laugh because of thier faces but he froze instead because he suddenly felt the hand on his legs near to his.

"What i told you before? I said stay away from all of them or don't talked to them expect Chunji hyung and L.Joe hyung if you don't want to happened that again. I guess you forget what i told you again."

Ricky started to shiver because of nervious when he feel Changjo lips, kissing his nape and biting it like he marked it. Ricky swallow hard as he remember his dark past with him. Whenever Changjo always caught him from talking to someone or strangers, he will suddenly pull him by the wrist and dragged him to the near CR and do it. It happens many times, so he is avoiding to talk to others, expect for the the two sweet couple. Ricky slowly turned his eyes on Chunji who was now smiling while he staring his boyfriend eating the cake Chunji baked and he looked the person siting beside him. He saw a serious Changjo, his obsess suitor.

"Ah! Hehehe...I-i just s-say sorr-"

He was cut off when Changjo kissed him passionate and that made him froze in shock. Even the two couple and the winx club were shock of the sudden move.

"Woah..."

Everyone said in chorus.

----


Bjoo run fast as he could to the CR because he can't take it much longer. When Bjoo arrive in the CR he run to the sink and vomit with blood. He cried when he saw his own blood in the sink and to his jaw down to his neck. He don't know and he don't want to know, and he don't want to tell this to his parents for sure they gonna be worried.
Bjoo looked up when he feel someone caressed his back. 

He saw Xero with a worried flustered in his face. He can't stop it anymore, he then run 

to him and hugged him while crying. He don't want to be like this and he can't take it 

anymore. All of people in the world why him. Why him the one recieve this kind of 

desease. It's killing him.
Even Xero don't want his bestfriend to die like that and his 

too young to die early. Why nice and kind people like Bjoo will gonna die early. He not 

even experience to graduate this year in high school and went to collage. Xero just 

hugged him while he caressed his back to feel him that his here and he never ever leave 

Bjoo side. He loves his bestfriend more than friends.


----


"Damn all of them!" Sungjae 

cries when they arrive in the mango tree and sat under the tree.

"Hush now. Don't cry 

ok? You look ugly when you crying." Hyuk joked.

But Sungjae cried louder like a little 

child.

"Aigoo Sungjae-ah. You raelly awful when you crying like a little kid." Jinwoo 

said.

Sungjae hit Jinwoo in the shoulder but the latter just laughing at him.

"Stop it 

now! Don't mocking Sungjae's cries." Milo said while typing on his phone.

"Stop crying 

now..." Zelo said to his bestfriend.

About a minute pass finaly Sungjae now stop crying.

Silent-silent...

Milo broke the akward atmosphere cause he can't take it much longer. He 

theb stand up and looked his bestfriends.

"Who want ice cream! My treat." he said 

happily.

Sungjae and Zelo stand up and rush to Milo's side to say 'ME' like a kid. 

Jinwoo and Hyuk stand up before they say 'OK'.

The five walked outside in the gate while smiling widely to go in the ice cream shop to by some.


----


Mino looked the five on the rooftop as they exited thier university while laughing hard. He feel lonely while he staring them far away. Mino cleared his throat when he remember what he do to Jinwoo 3years ago and now they fourth year he feel guilty.

"Are you guilty to what have you done "

Mino looked beside him and saw his cousin Taehyun while looking the field.

"Why do you asked if you know the answer." he said.

Taehyun force to smile and took a deep breath.

"What a dramatic life." he whispered to himself.


----


Youngmin and Kwangmin was laughing about 30minutes while looking the pictures of section C on the class photo album. The two acted like a spy just to enter the teacher's room and take thier class photo album for them to laugh at.

"Look! Kookie's nose is so big!" Kwanmin said and laugh.

"Yah! Look at this too. Youlie's ear's are big too!" Youngmin laugh.

"Wait...Kookie? Youlie?" they said in chorus.

They looked each other's eyes about minutes and then laugh out loud. Youngmin saw his pictures smiling on the picture.

"Yah! This is you?" he asked.

Kwangmin looked the picture, Youngmin pointed at.

"Yah! That's you not me. This is me." he answered and pointed his picture.

"Oh...i know it! This is not me cause he look like a monkey hahaha!"

Kwangmin hit Youngmin on the head and his twin glared at him. He groan while rubbing his injurd head.

"Paboya! If i look like a monkey you too!"

"Ow? How you say that then?" he asked and raised his eyebrows.

Kwangmin rolled his eyes over him. Sometime's his twin brother is so dumb.

"We're twins idiot!"

"I.am.not.a.IDIOT!"

"Yes you are!"

"If i idiot you too!"

"Yah! That's my line copycat!"

"You are a copy cat! That's my line not yours!"

"WHAT!"

"That line is made in Youngmin. You don't know that do you?"

"What?!"

"What what you too hmpf! Copycat!"

"What!"

Before the twins could fight the door of class 3-D suddenly open.
CLASS 3-D - thier classroom when they 3rd year and the Jo twins favorite hangout is here. When they something to laugh at. It's lunch time so nobody is here.
The Jo twin saw Ooon, dragging inside the blushing Hoshi and next to him is the smiling Jimin.

"Oh! A show!" Youngmin shouted.

The three boys looked at them and pointed the blushing Hoshi until now.

"There's no show. We will help Hoshi to confess his feelings to his only one true love Woozi hahaha!" Ooon said.

The Jo twins looked at each other and giggled like a teenage girls.

"Hey what's that!" Jimin asked when he saw the class photo album.

"The photo album of monkeys hahaha!" Kwangmin answered.

Jimin enjoyed the Jo twins company and they just laugh like a crazy. They also mocking thier classmate pitcures while Ooon just giving steps to Hoshi to confess his feelings to Woozi.


----


9:30PM


Joshua looked up the sky which there's no stars. When that day happened a year ago he didn't saw stars again. He sighen and decided to go home from his part time job. Joshua started walking home. While walking he remember what thier teachers announce. Tomorrow is thier field trip. 

What he could bring of thier field trip. Maybe some clothes and food. That's would be nice.
The street was queit and there's no one can hear except the wind that made the street became creepy.
Joshua was shocked when suddenly a white van approach to his side and he heard some screaming inside the van. He looked the van that not far away from his spot. He saw many blood on the back of the van and one hand hanging in the window. The van was dirty.
Joshua froze when he saw that but decided to walked fast as he can. Suddenly he feel like someone following him from behind.

"Don't go...in that field trip."

Joshua looked behind him if someone's there but he saw nothing. He turned around to resume his walking when he saw a woman from his sight. The woman was wearing a black dress and his eyes are pure white, she covered with blood and some huge wound around in her face. Joshua froze and started to shiver. He closed his eyes to hold not to scream. When he feel no one there he slowly open his eyes and he breath normaly when he saw the lady was gone. He looked around before running away from that street.

 

TO BE CONTINUED....


-----


AUTHOR'S NOTE

HELLO~ My dear readers. You like this chap? Just comment and say what you feel in this chap ok? Upvote ofcourse and sorry for my errors ok?
Anyway stay tuned to the next chapter on this story. What will happened to them if they go there?
Bye~

Vote and comment please.

 

-BYE 잘가오 지우 사랑해