Sequel?

Cold winter night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry.."

 

"Uh- W-why?" Mina is shocked by Sana's reply, her legs suddenly felt weak like a jelly. She looks at Sana's face try to read her expression to make sure she heard it right. Don't tell me you love Tzuyu... please. Mina always notice that Sana is extra clingy to Tzuyu. That was one of the reasons why she didn't confess until now. She scared Sana will reject her with a guilty face and utter words "Sorry, but I'm in love with our evil maknae, Tzuyu." and makes their situation awkward after the confession. She didn't even know why she suddenly have the courage to confess before. Blames her adrenaline.

 

"I'm sorry, but what did you say just now? I can't catch it." Sana asked while touching her lips "and why you kissed me?" Mina's jaw dropped on the ground as she looks at Sana in disbelief. Seriously Sana?!

 

Mina stomped her legs on the floor like a little kid throw a tantrum when his mother won't buy toys for him to calm herself. She then takes a deep breath before looking at Sana in the eyes "You better focus this time because I won't repeat it again!" Mina warned. She looks around them first scared if fans followed them, notices a dog looking at them, oh hi there before turn her gaze back to Sana. 

 

"Sana, I lov-" Her courage suddenly disappeared with the cold wind that passed them when Sana's eyes pierced into her soul. She tried to say that precious word again and agsin, but it feels like something stuck in , making it hard for her to utter a word. The dog Mina saw before suddenly barking like it was mocking Mina. Bad dog!

 

"Ah! It nothing. Let's go home, I'm cold." Mina finally gives up with herself. She walk passed Sana, huff in disappointed, mostly because of her own stupidness. She just walks and don't even wait for Sana, who is walking behind her, smiling at the penguin Mina without she knowing. Despite her calm and little cold atittude, Mina is cute actually, Sana thought.

 

Mina turned around when she heard nothing from Sana. Thats rare.. She always has things to say more like a weird thing to share especially about her Vietnam rolls. 

 

"Sana." Mina called as she turned around. "S-sana?" She looks at the dog in front her. Did she just turned into a dog? But she is a squirrel! "Shuh, why are you following me, go away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter