Silly But Adorable Girlfriend

Opposites Attract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minseok opened the door of the Suite that he'd been living at with his girlfriend. He neatly placed his shoes on the shoe rack and his coat on the coat rack neatly as well. He looked straight towards the living room and sighed annoyingly as he saw his girlfriend lying on her stomach on the couch while watching TV show and eating a bunch of snack scattered around the living room table. And the excess foods together with the trashes of the empty snacks scattered all around the whole living room. He saw her laughing her off as she watched the guy on the screen being slapped by a girl who's irritated to the guy. 

 

He sat beside her leg and reached for the remote to turn off the TV and started to scold his messy girlfriend.

 

"Yah! you, why is it everytime I come home, I'll always meeting this room so messy? Didn't I tell you to clean your mess up when I'm not around?" you rolled her eyes and sighed with a grunt as she sat up on the couch to face her annoyed boyfriend.

 

"Oppa, I'm not done eating yet. And you already know that I'm lazy to do that kind of thing." Minseok made a face and shook his head in disbelief to his girlfriend's response.

 

"What would I do to make you clean up your own mess." He palmed his face gloomily and face her again. "And I bet you still didn't clean our bedroom before you go out for school, do you?" you grinned sheepishly realizing that Minseok hit the spot where he always remind her before she go to school.

 

"Ahehe! Mian oppa. I forgot to do that again." Minseok sighed defeatedly and laid his head back on the couch.

 

"Figures." you wrapped her arms around Minseok's torso and laid her head on his chest with a cute pout as she looked at him pleadingly.

 

"Mianhe oppa, Please forgive me now. I'll do everything you want just don't be mad at me. hmm?" Hearing her cute apology, he glanced down to her and gets softened at her adorable pout on her lips. He chuckled and sat up when you unwrapped her arms around him and placed her hands on her lap.

 

"You know, If I didn't love you, Maybe I already kicked you out of this suite." She laughed and leaned in to his face surprising him with a swift kiss on his lips. Minseok blinked and darted his eyes on her running figure going towards their bedroom, laughing and yelling that she'll go back after she washed up. He smirked and shook his head thinking how silly his girlfriend is and started to pick up the trashes around the living room and throw them all in the trash can. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter