END

Angel with a Shotgun

Get out your guns

Battle’s begun

Are you a saint or a sinner?

If love’s a fight, then I shall die with my heart on the trigger

 

They say before you start a war

You better know what you’re fighting for

Well baby, you are all that I adore

If love’s what you need, a soldier I will be

 

I’m an angel with a shotgun

Fighting ‘til the war’s won

I don’t care if heaven won’t take me back

I’ll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe

Don’t you know you’re everything I have?

And I want to live not just survive tonight.

 

Jiyong has never been this happy his whole entire life. The reason behind it? Well, it was simple. Love. He has been dating her for almost a year now, he wasn’t getting any younger and has thought of proposing to her for a lot of time. The only thing stopping him from doing so was because of their situation. He is BIGBANG’s G-Dragon and she is Girls’ Generation Taeyeon. One is under YG and the under is under SM. To say that their CEOs were displeased when the news of them dating reached their ears is an understatement. But there is nothing they can do to stop Jiyong and Taeyeon from dating because they are free now from the ‘no dating’ rules. 

It is only time before the public finds out about the two of them. It was a few days before his birthday when the news broke out. One of the news outlets revealed pictures of them during one of their many secret dates. The first thing he did was call Taeyeon up and check on how she was doing.

“Jiyong, I’m fine. Don’t sound too worried,” she assured him for the nth time. The thing is, Jiyong knew she wasn’t. Not at all. He had checked on the internet and saw the awful comments on the articles and most of them were directed towards his girlfriend. 

“Where are you? I’m coming there,” Jiyong asked as he grabbed his jacket and car key before heading out of his apartment. 

Taeyeon sighed. “Jiyong, I’m fine.”

“Tell me where you are Taeyeon,” he demanded as he headed towards the basement. 

“I’m at the dorm,” she finally said. Knowing full well that what Jiyong wants, Jiyong always gets.

“I’ll be there in a few,” he said before hanging up. He saw paparazzi were starting to swarm his place and muttered a curse under his breath. He then pulled up his hoodie to hide his face before unlocking  his car. He mentally praised himself for not picking up his infamous Lamborghini’s key. 

It wasn’t long before he arrived at her dorm and was knocking on the door. Tiffany was the one who answered the door and motioned him to go to Taeyeon’s room. He muttered a ‘thank you’ before walking in and into Taeyeon’s room. Her room was dark, obly the bedside lamp was illuminating the room and he found her lying on the bed. 

“Hey,” he greeted as he sat down on her bed and her cheek gently. Her eyes fluttered open and a smile made its way up her face. 

“Hi,” she replied as she motioned him to lie down beside her. He smiled at her adoringly as he lied down and let her rest her head on his shoulder. 

“So, how are things on your side?” Jiyong asked as he kissed the top of her head.

“Mr. Kim Young Min is unexpectedly calm on this one. He is actually waiting for me to say something; whether I want to confirm this or deny it,” Taeyeon said as he looked up at him.

“And what are you going to do?” Jiyong asked.

“Of course I’m going to confirm it, Ji,” Taeyeon was not hesitant at all when she said that and he was relieved. Relieved to know that she wanted this as bad as he does. “What about you?”

“If you are in for it then I am too. We are a team, Taeyeon,” he reminded as he grabbed her chin and kissed her. It was a very sweet kiss before they pulled away and smiled at each other. Whatever the consequences are, they are ready for that. 

------------------------------------------

[TRENDING] BOTH YG AND SM ENTERTAINMENT CONFIRMED THAT BIGBANG’S G-DRAGON AND GIRLS’ GENERATION’S TAEYEON ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP. BEEN DATING FOR 10 MONTHS.

1. [+1,309, -100] HEOL! This is so unexpected but hey, they are cute! Congrats unnie and oppa!

2. [+705, -250] This sounds like a fanfiction. It’s not that I don’t like GD, but I think Taeyeon can do better.

3. [+686,-35] Been dating for 9 months? And now it’s GD? Wow Taeyeon, from Baekhyun to GD that quick?

4. [+259,-11] What the...? Why would Taeyeon date this druggy? 

5. [+236,-23] GD and Taeyeon? For real? Really, GD? From Kiko to Taeyeon. Heol!

6. [+186,-4] She received a lot of hate for dating Baekhyun a year ago and now she is dating GD. is about to go down. 

 

Jiyong scrunched up his face more as he read more of the comments before throwing his phone on the sofa. YG and SM had come to an agreement and followed their artists’ will to confirm their relationship. A lot of people were happy for them but others were hating on them as if it was wrong for them to date. Haters were starting to show up on Jiyong’s Instagram pictures and spammed him with hate comments. But those were the least of his worry. Some of his fangirls had started posting harsh comments on Taeyeon’s Instagram account and it made him furious.

“Jiyong, don’t do anything stupid,” his CEO, Yang Hyun Suk, reminded as he knew how Jiyong tend to get irresponsible and all when he was mad and things would get chaotic.

“Yes sir,” they were in the CEO’s room, papa YG had arranged a meeting for only the two of them. The purpose was to discuss about what Jiyong should and shouldn’t do during broadcasts or on social media now that his relationship is revealed. 

“Remember not to post anything stupid on your social media,” Yang Hyun Suk reminded as Jiyong walked out of the room. Jiyong was anxious to see Taeyeon and to check on her. He immediately dialed her number only to be directed to her mailbox. He groaned in frustration before he headed towards his studio.

------------------------------------------

It was a little over midnight when Jiyong woke up so suddenly and realized that he fell asleep in his studio. He groaned in annoyance before checking on his phone.

35 missed call from Taeyeon.

70 messages.

“,” he muttered before walking out of his studio while calling his obviously angry girlfriend. She was either ignoring him or she had fallen asleep because she didn’t answer her phone. Jiyong sighed before he drove away towards Taeyeon’s dorm. He kept trying to call her to no avail and gave up eventually before speeding up. 

“Oppa!” Sunny was the one to greet him this time and he only smiled back as response before walking in. Sunny was kind enough to inform him that Taeyeon was actually mad at him for ignoring her calls and mesaages on KakaoTalk. He thanked the short-cheerful girl before heading towards Taeyeon’s room.

She was sitting on her desk while coloring furiously on one of her coloring books and Jiyong could only chuckle at how childish she had looked before approaching her. He ruffled her hair gently and whispered his apologies on her ear before kneeling down beside her. 

“Baby,” Jiyong greeted as he wrapped his arms around his angry girlfriend.

“Don’t ‘baby’ me,” she replied coldly as she tried to get away from Jiyong’s arms.

“Aww baby, I’m really sorry. I fell asleep in my studio,” Jiyong said again as he tightened his arms around her. She thrashed around and gave up eventually, knowing that it was no use. Jiyong then kissed her cheek. Taeyeon was unusually moody, so she was either really stressed or she was having her period. 

“Are you on your period?” he teased. Taeyeon slapped his arm playfully before finally grinning. “See? You look a lot better smiling like that.”

Taeyeon chuckled in disbelief as she pinched Jiyong’s cheek. “Just to answer your question, I’m not on my period.”

“Ouch, that hurts,” Jiyong said as he pulled Taeyeon’s hands away as he stood up. “Why are you so angry about?”

Jiyong asked as he motioned on the sprawled out coloring books on her desk. Taeyeon sighed before shaking her head. “It’s nothing,” she replied as she pulled him to lie on the bed with her. Jiyong knew she was lying but decided to leave it at that. 

------------------------------------------

It wasn’t long before Taeyeon fell asleep in Jiyong’s arms. He checked the time and saw that it was a little over 2am. He slowly got out of her bed and slipped out of her room to go to the kitchen to get some water. He noticed a figure was watching the television in the living room and decided to sit beside the figure.

“You can’t sleep?” Jiyong asked.

“No, I like doing a movie marathon when there’s no schedule,” it was Sunny. She was one of Taeyeon’s members that weren’t really close with Jiyong. There was silence as Jiyong sat there beside her quietly. “She was crying before you came.”

Jiyong wasn’t surprised at the younger girl’s revelation and instead, nodded his head. The revelation of him and Taeyeon dating has taken the world by storm and haters started showing up everywhere, especially on the internet. Jiyong was scared for Taeyeon’s safety more than anything. 

“She must’ve read the rude comments. I told her no to but well,” Sunny continued as she stared blankly at the television. Sunny didn’t usually speak much towards Jiyong so he was surprised at her sudden openness. “You know Jiyong oppa, I really like you as Taeyeon’s boyfriend and I hope you can protect her.”

Jiyong only nodded dumbly, not knowing what to say. 

“You might have known this, she is really fragile. The only thing I want is for her to be happy,” Sunny finally turned her gaze towards him and studied his face. She was concerned for her friend and Jiyong understood that.

“I’ll protect her. Believe in me,” Jiyong promised. Sunny nodded.

“I have always believed in you, Jiyong oppa. The others too,” Sunny said again.

“I won’t disappoint you girls,” there was a look of determination on his face. “I’m going to get some water in the kitchen and get back to Taeyeon’s room.”

“Yeah, go ahead,” Sunny gave him a kind smile before turning back to the television.

“Thanks Sunny,” Jiyong said before walking towards the kitchen. 

------------------------------------------

He was back in Taeyeon’s room and decided to take off his shirt-he likes sleeping shirtless. He then lied down besides Taeyeon before staring at the sleeping angel. He sighed before kissing her forehead softly. Only God knows how much he love this woman. 

Checking the internet and Taeyeon’s Instagram account was a bad idea, Jiyong realized after minutes of doing so. He got so angry at the comments netizens posted. They are plain rude and harsh, they were especially directed towards Taeyeon and it saddened him. 

Remember not to post anything stupid on your social media, Yang Hyun Suk’s word echoed in his mind. 

But it’s too late now, it needed to be done. He’s ready to lose everything just so that Taeyeon could be safe. Anything. 

------------------------------------------

[TRENDING] BIGBANG’S G-DRAGON REPLIED TO MALICIOUS COMMENTS ON GIRLFRIEND’S INSTAGRAM POSTS. 

1. [+1,599,-125] Heol, way to go! Those hater needs to shut their mouths! I support GD and Taeyeon.

2. [+987, -110] Fans need to realize that their idols are human too. Humans fell in love and there’s nothing they can do about it. I hope people would leave them alone and watched them silently from the side. I hope GD and Taeyeon would last for a long time! GTae fighting!

3. [+517,-64] GD is so brave! Please protect Taeyeon unnie!

The first thing Taeyeon did when she woke up the next day was to check up on her phone. The amount of chat notification from her KaTalk surprised her. It was mainly from the group she created solely for SNSD.

 

Sooyoung: Yah Taeyeon, don’t ever break up with Jiyong oppa! 

Sunny: I second that! He is the best damn think you’ll ever have! 

Hyoyeon: He stood up for you, Kim Taeyeon. That is a very honorable thing to do.

Yoona: Unnies, it’s still early in the morning. Taengoo unnie is probably still asleep.

Tiffany: True that. She’s probably worn out from their hot session last night. 

Taeyeon: WHAT THE HELL, TIFFANY? WE DID NOTHING! AND WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT? 

Hyoyeon: There she is! 

Yuri: You don’t know, Taeyeon?

Taeyeon: No. What happened?

Yuri: Kwon ing Jiyong replied to those rude comments on your instagram pics and caused a headline!

Tiffany: damn right. He is a keeper!

Seohyun: Unnie, he is so brave!

Taeyeon was shocked at the revelation so she checked out the internet to see that both her name and Jiyong’s was number one on the search bar. She turned her head to see her boyfriend sleeping peacefully besides her. She kissed his cheek lightly before going out of her room. 

“Good morning,” Sunny and Tiffany greeted cheerfully.

Taeyeon frowned at the two before heading to the kitchen. She took out some ingredients from the cabinets and took out some ingredients to make pancakes. Sunny and Tiffany then walked into the kitchen while bickering. Taeyeon stared at them weirdly.

“What’s with you girls?” Taeyeon asked as she was mixing in the ingredients in a bowl. 

“Nothing. We’re just happy for you,” Sunny replied with grin with Tiffany nodding enthusiastically besides her. 

“Yeah and I am ing worried. Jiyong would probably be scolded by YG,” Taeyeon spat out. It’s not that she wasn’t happy for what Jiyong did. She was just worried about how YG would react. Jiyong would probably put in a probation or something. 

“Yeah probably, but a lot of idols would be thankful for what he did. He’s basically paving the way for idols to date freely now,” Sunny replied with a shrug before she decided to help Taeyeon out. 

“Yeah well, let’s pray that YG won’t ask us to breakup,” Taeyeon said bitterly before walking out of the kitchen. Tiffany and Sunny stared at each other in confusion before shrugging it off and continued making the pancake.

“Why did she sound so mad?” Sunny asked. Tiffany only shrugged before she the stove.

------------------------------------------

“Jiyong, why did you do that? You will be in a serious trouble!” Taeyeon nagged while the two of them were enjoying breakfast. Tiffany and Sunny had gone back into their rooms to give the couple some privacy, knowing that there was a serious case to talk about.

“Tae, you should just stay calm. There’s nothing you should be worried about,” Jiyong replied calmly as he munched on his pancake. 

“Stay calm? Are you in your right mind? I can’t be calm! Who knows what YG would do to you for what you did last night!” 

Jiyong sighed before resting his fork on the plate. “Taeyeon, please. Don’t be like this,” Jiyong replied softly. He knew what he was doing and sure, YG had called him earlier and told him to come to the office. YG might not like him for what he did but really, there’s nothing YG can do to stop him now. He is G-Dragon afterall.

Jiyong sighed again before he got up and walked towards Taeyeon’s side and hugged her tightly. “Please don’t be like that. I know that you are worried but I know what I’m doing. We both are in the relationship, in this together. It’s not fair that they acted like you, being in a relationship, was wrong. And if protecting you means I have to lose my career, then so be it. You are everything I need, Taeyeon. I can’t lose you.”

His words were enough to shut her up. She could tell that he was being sincere just by the look on his face. Taeyeon suddenly bursted out crying. She didn’t really know why she cried. Perhaps, it was because of the stress she’s been trying to cope with or because of the words Jiyong just said.

Jiyong was surprised at his girlfriend’s sudden outburst and pulled her into another hug. “Sssttt, don’t cry now.”

Sunny and Tiffany was suddenly out in the kitchen, silently watching the little drama early in the morning. They chuckled at each other and shed fake tears of happiness. They pulled each other into a hug as they watched Jiyong pulling away from Taeyeon. 

“I love you,” Jiyong said as he kissed the top of her head.

“I love you too,” Taeyeon replied with a sweet smile. 

The two girls, who has been watching quietly, suddenly squealed, which earned them a deathly glare from Taeyeon. They scurried away from the kitchen like a scared cat.

------------------------------------------

Jiyong’s back in YG’s office again. YG doesn’t seem to be in a good mood and Jiyong would hate to tick him off. So he decided to seat quietly on the sofa across Yang Hyun Suk himself. He was fiddling with his fingers before YG finally speak up.

“You know why you are here, I assumed,” YG stated. Jiyong only nodded as a response. “And what do you suggest we should do about this situation?”

Jiyong finally dared himself to look up at his boss. “Just leave them be.”

“You never think about apologizing, Jiyong?” 

“Apologize? The one who should be apologizing are those sore losers who could only write hateful comments. Why should I apologize? I don’t think it’s wrong to stood them up because they are being mean!” Jiyong bursted the anger he had been holding in since the night before. 

“Jiyong, calm down. Let’s just apologize and-“

“I’m sorry but I’m not doing this your way. I want to do this my way,” Jiyong cut him off.

“I’m sorry? Did I hear wrong? The last time I checked, you are still under YG and will still be for some more years,” YG reminded, his tone was dangerous. That was how Jiyong know that he had ticked his boss off. “Okay fine, you won’t apologize. But promise me that you will stop doing that kind of things.”

“I’m sorry but I can’t promise you that. Taeyeon is my priority. So, if anyone threatened her or her well-being then I’m going to go and save her by any means,” Jiyong said with a very determined look on his face. 

“Jiyong, if that’s how you want it them-“

“Then you’re sorry because you can’t give it to me. And what? You are going to threaten me with BIGBANG’s career again?” Jiyong cut him off again. YG was furious now, Jiyong could tell because his boss had his fists clenched on the table. 

YG had threatened Jiyong with BIGBANG’s career before and it worked back then. But not this time. He is serious about Taeyeon. She is everything to him and he isn’t going to let anyone hurt her-emotionally, physically and/or mentally. 

“Yes, if you keep doing this or post anything stupid again on your social media, then I’m sorry but you and your other members will have to say goodbye to BIGBANG,” Yang Hyun Suk said through gritted teeth. 

“Fine!” Jiyong was never this selfish. BIGBANG always comes first, he couldn’t let Seunghyun, Daesung, Youngbae and Seungri down. But not this time. He isn’t getting any younger and Taeyeon is his future. They say that you can’t have everything in this world. So, if he can’t have BIGBANG, he’d at least, have Taeyeon with him. 

YG never thought that Jiyong would ever be this selfish and was taken by surprise. But before he can even say anything, Jiyong stood up from his seat and glared at him. 

“Fine then, I’m saying goodbye to BIGBANG,” Jiyong said before walking out of the door angrily. 

------------------------------------------

Jiyong felt sorry towards her members. Youngbae was the first one he called as soon as he got back from YG’s office. Surprisingly, Youngbae took the news well. 

“Nice Jiyong,” Youngbae said. Jiyong thought he was being sarcastic and felt even more sorry.

“I’m really sorry,” Jiyong apologized again as he bit on his lower lip. Honestly, BIGBANG was everything to him. But YG was being an and he couldn’t put up with him anymore.

“What are you sorry for?” Youngbae scoffed. “I wish I was as brave as you when they told me not to post anything Min Hyorrin related on my social media as soon as they confirmed my relationship with her, Ji!”

Jiyong was surprised at Youngbae’s sudden revelation. So, YG told him about the same thing too then? Youngbae never did told him anything about it before until now. If he had told him about it earlier, he might’ve snapped at YG to give Youngbae the freedom to post whatever on social media. Perhaps, that was why Youngbae refused to tell him about it.

“Anyways, I’ve got to go Ji, Hyorin noona is back from the bathroom and my little Youngbae is waking up,” Youngbae said. Jiyong had a look a of disgust on his face before chuckling. “or would you rather listen to us having ?”

“No, I’m going to have to pass up that offer Bae,” Jiyong laughed. “Have fun, use !”

“ Jiyong, you are such a turnoff,” Youngbae said before hanging up. Jiyong shook his head. Just as he was about to call Daesung, he received another call. It was from Yuri He immediately picked up the call with no hesitation. Yuri rarely talked to him but when she did, it was usually very important or urgent. 

“Yuri, what’s up?” Jiyong said.

“Oppa, Taeyeon is locking herself in her room and refused to talk to any of us,” Yuri said, there was a hint of worry in her voice. Taeyeon was doing fine earlier this morning before he left for YG.He sighed as he stepped on the gas pedal/ 

“I'm on my way there. I’ll be there in a few,” Jiyong informed before hanging up.

------------------------------------------

Jiyong has been standing in front of Taeyeon’s room for almost an hour now. He has been knocking on the door non-stop but it doesn’t seem like she would be opening the door anytime soon. Her members were sprawled out in the living room as they waited for her to come out. They seemed worried as they didn’t know about what was happening or why she was ignoring them. Jiyong suspected that it was because of the hateful comments posted towards her. 

“Taeyeon, come on. Please let me in and tell me what’s wrong. We can work this out together baby,” Jiyong said softly through the door. The girls watched him as he slid down the wall and waited right there on the floor.

“Taeyeon, please,” he called out, desperate for her to open the door. He was afraid of what Taeyeon might be doing inside. It took a few moments before the door was finally opened and Taeyeon peeked out. 

Jiyong immediately stood up and embraced her tightly. Taeyeon hugged him back before kissing his cheek lightly. “Why did you lock yourself in there?”

He stared softly at her as he caressed her back gently. She smiled at him, it was fake, he could tell. She wasn’t fine and it broke his heart to see her like that. 

“I just fell asleep,” she lied. He hated it when she’s being like that. So he pushed her into the room and put his arms around her. No words were being said as they stood there in the middle of her bedroom. Jiyong knew how she felt after reading the hateful comments people posted. It felt like they were in a battlefield-the two of them against the world. 

“Baby, tell me what’s wrong,” he demanded. There was silence as he waited for her reply. 

“You know damn well why,” came her reply as he rest her head on his chest. Listening to the sound of his heartbeat somehow calmed her down. 

“Don’t read those hateful comments then. Don’t listen to them, Taeyeon. How many times do I have to tell you that?” Jiyong said as he kissed the top of her head, something that he liked to do when she was upset. She didn’t say anything and only stood there in silence. “Don’t let them get to you. I know how tough this is, no one ever said it was easy, right? Please don’t be like this. It makes me sad seeing you like this. Talk to me baby. We are a team, remember?”

Taeyeon only nodded as a reply and buried her face on his chest. Jiyong felt her hot tears through his T-shirt and he somehow felt his heart broken. He wished he could get rid of all those hateful comments just so that Taeyeon would stop stressing over it.

“Don’t they get to you too?” Taeyeon asked in a low voice. “I mean, they call you an addict, a druggy and all that names.”

“No, I simply shook them off. It’s not easy. It gets to me sometimes but I held my head up high. I won’t let them see me fall, it would only makes them happy,” Jiyong simply said as he rested his head on hers. 

“But-“ she didn’t manage to continue as she felt his lips against hers. He deepened the kiss, wanting her to forget about everything. She managed to kiss him back. For a moment, it felt like there were only the two of them in the world.

“Whoa,” Taeyeon said after pulling away from the kiss while gasping for airr. Jiyong only gave her a mischievous grin and wriggled his eyebrows. “Damn, Kwon Jiyong.”

“Look, don’t worry too much, okay?” Jiyong said before pecking her lips. She wrapped her arms around her neck and pulled him in for another kiss. “Baby, you should stop being like this or your members will hear you moan my name for the next five hours?”

Taeyeon chuckled before pushing him away and headed toward her desk. Jiyong followed suit and sat beside her. She offered him the color pencils and he took the red-colored one. It might seemed childish but they love to doodle on Taeyeon’s sketchbook and created a masterpiece together. Jiyong hoped someone would notice their masterpiece and show it in an exhibition or something soon.

Little did they know that Taeyeon’s members had been watching them from the slightly ajar door and smiled to themselves. Yuri took out her phone and took a picture of the couple before they tiptoed away from their leader’s bedroom door.

------------------------------------------

@xxxibgdrgn posted:

(A selca of him with Taeyeon)

“If love’s a fight, then I shall die with my heart on the trigger.”

 

[TRENDING] G-DRAGON POSTED A CUTE PICTURE OF HIM WITH TAEYEON

1. [+2,354,-236] OMO! THEY ARE SO CUTE! GET MARRIED ALREADY!

2. [+5,739,-1,510] No way! I hope they won’t last long. Taeyeon deserved someone better than that junkie!

3. [+1,792,-140] People should just shut up and support these two! They are such a beautiful couple!

4. [+783,-269] First, GD replied to Taeyeon’s haters and now he even posted a picture of them with such a sweet caption. Where is Taeyeon? She haven’t said anything, right? Coward.

Jiyong did it again this time, he received a message from none other than Yang Hyun Suk. The message was filled with unpleasant words and Jiyong could only chuckle before throwing his phone away somewhere. He could care less about what YG would do to him. He was still in Taeyeon’s room after a full day of cuddling and doodling. He had decided to post a selca of them because he wanted the fans to know how much he loves Taeyeon.

------------------------------------------

“Hyung, I know you are here,” it was Seungri’s voice. Jiyong groaned before walking towards the bedroom door and saw the grinning Seungri standing there,along with Seunghyun and Daesung. They might have heard about what happened at YG’s office the day before and he felt guilty again. 

“Hi,” he greeted as he looked down at his feet. Seungri’s grin faded and turned into a frown immediately after seeing Jiyong.

“Why do you sound so sad, hyung?” Seungri asked as he patted the older guy’s shoulder.

“You might have heard, BIGBANG is disbanded right?” Jiyong said apologetically as he looked up at the face of s. Youngbae had joined them.

“Because your happiness comes first! Yes, we’ve heard,” Seunghyun had a scowl on his face, a clear sign that he was mad at Jiyong. Jiyong only nodded. “But, it’s not a problem anymore!”

Jiyong frowned at what Seunghyun had just said. “What do you mean?”

“If you are out then we are out too. Let’s just start an entertainment company together. All five of us,” Daesung had an excited grin on his face. Jiyong’s face lit up in excitement.

“Are you guys serious?”

“Hell yeah, all you want to do was to keep Taeyeon safe and if YG won’t let you do that, I don’t see the reason why we can’t quit from that hell!” Youngbae replied. It was times like this where Jiyong felt thankful to have such friends supporting him. They group-hugged before they did a cheer for themselves. Taeyeon, who has been silently listening to their conversation from inside the room, was suddenly dragged out by a pair of hands. She wasn’t sure whose hands it was but it was either Daesung or Seungri, she guessed.

“Hyung, we are all here now. So why don’t you shoot the question you’ve been dying to ask Taeyeon for the past months?” Daesung said as he wiggled his eyebrows. Jiyong shook his head and motioned Daesung to shut his mouth.

Without Jiyong and Taeyeon noticing, both BIGBANG and SNSD’s members were now circling them, hand in hand. Forcing the two of them to stand in the middle of the circle. Sooyoung and Tiffany had their phones out, recording the moment. 

“There’s no way out now, Ji. Go on,” Seunghyun encouraged as he pulled his phone out of his pocket too. Daesung walked closer towards Jiyong and handed him something-something that he has been keeping away .

Jiyong sighed, his heart was beating fast and his hands were sweaty. The last time he felt like this was during BIGBANG’s debut stage, which means that he was nervous. Very nervous. He then cleared his throat before he gets on his knee.

“Kim Taeyeon, I know that we’ve only been together for only a short period of time, but I love you with all my heart. I know how hard it has been for you to date me because of my reputation. But you have always believed in me. So, thank you for that,” he said as he took her hand and it gently. “I am not perfect but I promise hat I will always be your guardian angel, your protector. If I should die because of protecting you, then so be it. If being with you means that I would have to lose everything else, then so be it. Because you are everything I have, nothing else really matters to me. So what I want to ask is… will you marry me?”

Taeyeon’s eyes were teary by now. She was never expecting this, at least, not this fast. There was silence as they waited for Taeyeon’s reply. “YES JIYONG, YES!” She shouted before crying tears of joy. 

Jiyong slipped the ring Daesung gave to him earlier onto Taeyeon’s finger and kissed her hand lightly before he stood up. She immediately pulled him into a kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck.

“We should stop recording now,” Yuri said as she pressed the ‘stop’ button on her phone screen. It caused the others to laugh. “I’m so happy for you two!”

"Wait, isn't today Jiyong hyung's birthday?" Seungri frowned as he tried to remember. There was silence as allof them tried to remember. Taeyeon checked her phone and mentally hit herself for forgetting her boyfriend, now fiance's birthday.

"Jiyong, I'm sorry I forgot," Taeyeon leaned in closer to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. Jiyong pouted a little. "I'm really sorry."

"No, that's okay because I received the best gift ever!" Jiyong leaned in and kissed her passionately.

------------------------------------------

@yulyulk posted

(A video of Jiyong proposing to Taeyeon)

CONGRATULATIONS! #GTAE FIGHTING! Jiyong oppa, happy birthday!

@_youngbae_ posted:

(A picture of Jiyong on his knee with Taeyeon in front of him)

Congrats bro and sis! @xxxibgdrgn @taeyeon_ss and happy birthday Jiyong!

@xolovestephi posted:

(A pocture of Jiyong and Taeyeon hugging)

Congrats, boo! @taeyeon_ss and oppa @xxxibgdrgn. Happy birthday, GD oppa!

@seungriseyo posted:

(A picture of a smirking Jiyong)

Our hyung, finally congrats and happy birthday! @xxxibgdrgn @taeyeon_ss! Party time!

------------------------------------------

Thanks to their friends’ posts on Instagram, the news of them getting married made it to the headline an hour right after Jiyong’s proposal. There’s no going back now, that have officially started a war with YG and the unhappy fans out there. But there’s no regret.

@xxxibgdrgn posted:

(A picture of a smiling Taeyeon)

This is the woman of my life, someone I’d spend the rest of my life with. I know it might have surprised many of you but I hope you will be happy for us. I know a lot of you don’t like the idea of us being together and I know I don’t have a very good reputation. But I am willing to fight for her, for us. She’s everything I have. I hope that you’ll kindly watch over us. Thank you! VIPs, I love you and thank you for the birthday wishes! This is the best birthday ever!

@taeyeon_ss posted:

(A picture of a smiling Jiyong)

He might not be perfect but he’s perfect to me. You will always be my one and only, @xxxibgdrgn! Happy birthday, Kwon Jiyong! 

------------------------------------------

“Why do you want me here?” Jiyong asked Yang Hyun Suk as he sit right across him. It was a say after his birthdya and Hyun Sukk decided to be an and called him over for some discussion.

“You are still under YG, kid,” YG reminded. Jiyong only scoffed as a response. Of crouse, YG would never let him walk away on his own will. He is G-Dragon, after all. YG’s biggest moneymaker and one of their best songwriters. Losing him means losing money, who wants that?

“Oh, you decided to keep me and BIGBANG together now?” Jiyong had a cocky grin on his face. “Afraid that you’ll lose money?”

“Shut up Jiyong, from now on, please stick to the rules I’ve made,” YG spat out bitterly. Jiyong only shrugged before getting up from the sofa.

“If that is all then, excuse me,” call him rude but Jiyong didn’t even care anymore as he walked out of YG’s office while humming to himself. He greeted his juniors and thanked them for congratulating him and Taeyeon on the way out of the YG building. 

-----------------------------------------

[TRENDING] BIGBANG’S G-DRAGON AND GIRLS' GENERATION’S TAEYEON ANNOUNCED ENGAGEMENT THROUGH INSTAGRAM POSTS.

[TRENDING] SM AND YG REFUSED TO REVEAL ANY PERSONAL MATTER REGARDING TAEYEON AND GD’S ENGAGEMENT.

[TRENDING] BIGBANG’S TOP AND F(X)’S KRYSTAL REVEALED TO BE DATING, CONFIRMED BY BOTH YG AND SM.

[TRENDING] MORE IDOL COUPLE STARTS TO REVEAL THEIR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER ON SOCIAL MEDIA. ALL BECAUSE OF G-DRAGON AND TAEYEON?

------------------------------------------

So yes, that was a oneshot gtae story inspired by a song with the same title. I’m sorry if this or that it didn’t convey the meanings of the song well. But I interpreted the song like this: a guy fell in love with a girl. She was his everything and he’s willing to give up everything for her just so that they can be together and that she was safe from any harm. Just like Jiyong in this story, Taeyeon was his everything. So when they went public, Jiyong was even willing to speak up to her haters and even stood YG up. In my opinion, that took a lot of courage. So that was it! I hope you enjoyed this!