Head over shoe

Head over shoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hi, My name is Min Yoongi but you can call me Suga if you want. You’re new around here right, what is your name?” He took Jimin’s hand and shake with it.


Jimin was just got transfer from his old school to Seoul because of his father’s work temporary. Jimin is a shy person and he was kinda afraid to meet someone new.


“H-Hi, m-my name is J-Jimin, Park Jimin” He bowed to Suga at front him as he pulled his hand away from Suga’s small hand. This was his first time for being formal around new guy he met. Well, he’s just 12 that time and nothing much he can’t do except being polite towards the others.


“You know what, I love your power rangers bag. It’s awesome!” Suga said with enthusiasm tone and trying to impress by Jimin’s bag.


“T-Thank you” Jimin’s bowed to him again. “And I like yours too b-but what is that?” Jimin pointed out his finger to Suga’s bag.


Suga quickly showed to him with proudly.


“This!” Suga raised it. “This is Kumamon, my cute bag ever!” Jimin’s eyes quickly catch up the beautiful guy who was standing happily at front of him as Suga blushing while hugging his bag. ‘Suga..’ Jimin’s humming.


Suga was the one who made Jimin’s heart flutter again after 12 years alone back there after the incident. Jimin was an introvert, shy and always stuck up by his own problem alone. His parent was busy until he could end up by hanging with his maid at his home.


Jimin is also can’t remember when was the last time his parent was asking about his privacy or social life that he had been through these days but nothing he can’t do about that. He just glad that he had been born in this world.


“Hey Jimin, lets go to the class. I want you to meet my friend, Kim Seokjin” Suga held his hand abruptly which was made Jimin’s cheeks burn by embarrassment.


He quickly coughed when he realised that Suga’s made a deep frowned when looking at him. “K-Kim Seokjin?” Jimin was trying to make everything seems nothing happened between them by tilt his head and playing fake expression with Suga.


“Yeah, I consider to myself that he can be call 'mother’ and don’t tell me why because I don’t know the reason also” Suga chuckled.


“O-Oh okay?” Jimin head was nodded. Without hesitated, Suga pulled him and run to the class to meet up, Seokjin.

 

'I finally make a friend and also, a lover. Hey w-wait, what are you thinking Jimin. He is not girl or your boyfriend.. Yet? And I’m thinking he will hate me if he know the truth..’ Jimin beam was down as he sigh when he realised on why people were not like him. Because he was a gay.. He felt an outsider, different than the others. 'I wish I was not here’ Jimin sighed.

 

 

 

 


**
“He’s weirdo Mark, he likes you. He likes guy!” Everyone at his class gave a cuss on Jimin after he held Mark’s hand.


“I-Is that w-wrong?” Jimin’s in the other hand was wanted to cry but he hold his tears from falling down to his cheeks.


“The heck, you like me Jimin?” Mark’s shoved Jimin’s hand from him and quickly pushed harshly his body. “Go away dude, you’re weirdo!”

Jimin was afraid and nothing he can’t do except crying, he quickly sprinted away from there with the tears was already fall from his eyes. Everyone were laughing and teasing at him since that day until it could get worst after the teacher’s also knew the truth.

 

 

The school counselor’s call Jimin’s parent immediately as the situation was getting intense. Jimin sat silently at the outside, wondering what’s his parent were discuss with the counselor. He was afraid if they knew that they just got a weird son like everyone told him.


“I’m afraid that we can’t let your son studying at this school from now on. Every student are trying to avoid him after they know that your son.. Hmm”


“No need to say miss, we’re already know about that but at least please consider about it, he wouldn’t disturb the others. Please let him stay here” the father’s begging while the mother was crying and cover her face with napkin.


“This is for the others and Jimin safety, we’re afraid that the people will follow his step by accepting LGBT concept plus they’re just a kid and think about your son also, he would end up by getting bully if he keep stay around here sir”


The parent’s finally takes the counselor orders. There’s no need any objection anymore if they didn’t let him stayed. They do understand.

“I hope that you are understand your son situation about this sir. We do feel guilty about let him go from our school. We are very sorry” she sighed.

“It’s okay, we understand. If nothing to say, will you excuse us” the parent’s stood and gently walked away from her room.

 

 

 

 

**
“Mom, am I that weird?” Jimin lay down his head on his mother’s lap while the mother’s brushing Jimin’s hair.

“Why are you saying like that?” She spoke up.


“Because everyone on my school told me that.. Because I like some guy in my class?” Jimin sighed.

“Forget about them dear, they’re just messing up with you” his mom said in calm tone and caressed his head.

“I hope it can be easy like you just said mom”

“And why with that?”

 

For a moment, Jimin’s closed his eyes and being silent for awhile. When he regain some courage to talk, he opened his eyes.


“Because… you guys are desperate to move in another place and I see that dad is busy to call a school officer to get my new school”

“We’re not desperate…” Jimin’s quickly made a sharp eyes looking at his mother as he turned around to see her face. “Okay, maybe we’re busy about your new school but we’re still happy and not desperate to find one for you”

“It’s still count same for me” Jimin was back again to turn himself from looking at his mother and lay down his head.

“Jimin…” His mother made a hummed voice.

“Hmmm” Jimin reply weakly.

“Are you scare?” That question was made an intense on his mind. He was not sure how to answer it.

“I-I don’t know mom, t-to be honest…. I am scare but this is the best thing that I should do. No one accept me around here either”


“Jimin… You’re not a weirdo nor different. You’re the most adorable person that we have. Everyone that hate you will regret if they didn’t know how precious you are.. Please remind that dear”

Jimin mom’s said before she kissed Jimin’s forehead and singing a lullaby for her son. Jimin was so lucky because he has a parent that nice to him and because of that, he need to not let them disappointed on him again. “I won’t tell anyone about my feeling anymore….”

 

 

 

 

**
As they were getting into highschool, the moment on where Jimin’s trying so hard to resisted any kind of related with love was getting worse. He’s in deeply love with Yoongi but he tried to avoid such things even though it’s hard enough.

Jimin is closed enough with Yoongi and Seokjin but now, there’s a new transfer student is enrolled in his school. He wonder who is he?

Class is starting soon, all of the students were getting their seat as the teacher came up.


“Okay class, meet your new classmate. He is from Busan” She’s introducing him to us.

“Hyung, do you know about this kid?” Jimin asked to Seokjin but he just shrugged while shook his head.

“Nope”

“How about you hyung?” Jimin asked to Suga, the one who was focusing to the door.

“As long you with me Jimin, I don’t mind at all” He simply gave a small grinned which was made a flutter inside Jimin’s heart.

“Aishh hyung, don’t be so cheesy!” Jimin pout but Yoongi was chuckled about it.

As all of them were busy by whispering to each other. A new kid came up shyly but more confident as all of them were silent after look at him.

 


Jimin was turning his head on where the kid came but quickly, his eyes had grown bigger than usual it was.

“My name is Jeon Jungkook, please take care of me” Jungkook introduce himself and bowed.

“Wow, they’re become silent. All of the light must be came from you” the teacher chuckled as she saw an expression from the student that who were already seized up by Jungkook.

 

Jimin’s can’t resisted his look, Jungkook is so handsome. By looking at him, made Jimin’s heart beating madly.

“Hmmm….. Huh over there!” The teacher pointed out her finger. “You can take that seat with Jin… Wait, no no no” the teacher’s made them confuse abruptly.

“Can we change the seat?” The teacher’s was not even take the answer from the kid. “I want Yoongi sit with Jin and Jungkook, you may have a seat with Jimin” She said with a brightest grinned shown.

“But teacher, this is unfair. Jimin and me are best friend. You can’t just separate us like that~~” Yoongi’s not even finished his words but Jimin was already cut him.

“Hyung, I don’t mind at all. You just need to sit with Jin behind me” Jimin’s said.

“B-But, Jimin-ah” Jimin’s gently shoved him.

“It’s okay hyung, it’s not like that I’m going to abandon you guys” With that push, Yoongi’s finally gave up and followed his best friend orders.

“O-Okay” he nodded and gently made a stepped. He packing his stuff and put it onto Jin’s next table.

On the other hand, Jungkook slowly move to Jimin’s next seat. “Hi, my name is Park Jimin” He and Jungkook are shaking their hands together.

Yoongi could saw Jimin and Jungkook were having a longer conversation since their class started. He was barely did that with him.

 


Out of the blue, Jin’s patted his shoulder. “Hey, you okay?” Jin’s asked sweetly yet low.

“Oh yeah… I’m fine. Why are you asking?” Jin’s just shook his head but he knew that Yoongi was disappointed as he was felt that Jimin was started to forget about them.


And Jin saw some dismay from Yoongi’s face.

 

 

 

 

**
During recess, like always, Yoongi will meet up with Jimin and invited him to join with them, Yoongi and Seokjin. Yoongi saw Jimin was packing his stuff into his bag and that’s the opportunity to ask him. He quickly run toward Jimin.

“Yah Jimin-ah, wanna join us today?” Yoongi patting Jimin’s head.

As Jimin’s lifted his head up, he saw Yoongi with another smiled appear on his face. “T-Today, I can’t” He gently rolled his eyes away from Yoongi sight.

Yoongi was a bit startled because this was his first time that he heard those words from Jimin. Before, when the older invited him, he would accept it even though that Yoongi asked him to skip class. He would join him with happily.

 

But now is different…

 

“W-Why?” Yoongi asked haltingly.


He could saw Jimin’s kept avoiding his look seem like he was about to find an excuse. “I-I already ask Jungkook… S-Sorry Hyung”


There was a moment that Jimin’s could saw Yoongi’s beam was down but Yoongi quickly chuckled and shook his head.

“No need to be sorry, it’s okay. I’m alright with it. See you soon” with that, Yoongi gently turned around and went to the door.

Jimin was trying to say thank you to Yoongi for understanding but the older was already gone before he said those. He doesn’t knew why but he felt that his heart was getting sank. It felt that he was starting to lose Yoongi.

“Hyung…”

 

 

 


**
Day by day, Yoongi and Jimin are not getting along anymore. Everytime Yoongi saw Jimin, Jimin was with Jungkook, Laughing and not even c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter