+ IDEAS IDEAS IDEAS

OLD COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So. I just woke up right now

I dreamt about the dream I once dreamed before and yeah, wow. It was really interesting. 

So I was thinking about writing it later. Right nownill just tell you the concept.

My ex's sister used to go there and now it was our turn (my friend and I) to rescue our friends who were stuck in the same situation. The story is like a Lil bit Narnia and stuff. But we'll have more adventure and a lot of opening doors. 

It started off when we graduated highschool and then our classmate friend drove recklessly until we reached we came into an accident.

 

And then all of us had to jump off a cliff to save ourselves from more greater danger. My friend (who was the lead for this story with me) jumped first and we all jumped and we ended up in the water.

 

Wow the dream was very realistic as my friend said that there was a door. I was reluctant at first but then I trusted myself. And we ended up in a place where we went before. (I dreamed it 3 times already including this dream) but before it was only the two of us yeah.

 

We ended up at the past and I think it was at a ship. We had to sneak out without getting noticed. We met a dog that used to hate us before (I think her nane is Charlotte) and she still hate my friend lol. In the previous dream we finally made up with the dog but on the first dream it hated us so much.

Anyway, in this section or episode, we have to face a monster tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter